Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow sounds really interesting...cant wait to read it...love surya and ashni...
Hi_Friends thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

Thanks Sita. they are the best family Starone has ever given to audience , they deserve a place in FF's ...I still long for Season 2 and still have clips on my lappy, when i am down or low , i know who can make me laugh apart my friends 

@Anu, yes sweety, its for u , since i rem telling u , if i will be able to stick for long with this show, i will give one FF for sure, 

Just the Names are used, their characters in Shows and in My FF is different ...very different ...

Yes J😳...I know from intro itself.😊.seems to be very different.😊.so only we are eager to know about your FF😳..and one thing we can't even guess your next moves in FF😍...so go ahead soon..😃

Interesting character sketch..

Sarabhai is /was the best thing ever,period..

For me its like FRIENDS show ;no amt of repeats is enough!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks a lot gals... 

Well, i will update part 1 tomorrow, as i have to add and make lots of changes  , it will be more like daily rotuine with family and all, little boring, well if ur asking something from ME< well deal with boredom and non romance stuff...

TitansFan thumbnail
Part 1:- 

Stranger calls at Midnight ...

Ashutosh  is waiting in his car for traffic to get clear but soon he got restless and started honking his horn and muttered to himself , what the hell why is it taking so long for it to clear the dam traffic , Ashutosh  was amused with himself for saying this since ashutosh  is some one who enjoy himself stuck in traffic jams just like some people do. It amuses him to see how people are always in such a hurry to reach their destination that they become so restless and keeping honking their horns continously and screaming for people before them to move when there is no room for movement ,ashutosh used to pity them  .He feels they dont realise what they are missing in their hurry to reach homes/offices, they dont realise beautiful weather, kids fighting over toys in their cars , a mother soothing a crying baby, couples flirting with each other, guys trying hard to get attention of beautiful ladies riding their bikes ,music being played in cars and autorickshaws, ashutosh enjoys seeing this as it always brings smile on his face and relaxes him, but today was different, by far today was his worst day as far as he can remember, nothing went right since morning yet ashutosh calmed himself saying no matter how irritated Iam , I will  never do what I just did saying this ashutosh  lookes out of his window only to notice a small gal in next car looking out of window with a sad face, Ashutosh wonder's  why such a cute kid with innocent eyes n cute face is so sad?? he then  noticed that her mother was trying to cheer her up and yet trying hard to  concentrate on driving inch by inch in traffic ashutosh being ashutosh wants to see  the gal smile no matter what,even if it was for a sec, he so badly want to do something which can bring smile on her face and with out thinking further he waves his hand at her , the gal noticed it and waves back , Ashutosh mouth's  Hi with a smile and it does wonders for the kid , instantly the kids face lightens up  with a bright smile which makes her face glow. Ashutosh was mesmerized with the kids smile, at the same time the traffic was cleared and that gals car moved forward the kid ended up giving aflying kiss to ashutosh and her mother mouthed a Thank you, Ashutosh said no problem, he was very pleased with himself ,  what he just did with a smile lingering on his face he drives for home 

At Ashutosh's  Residence :- 

Madhavi is pacing restlessly in hall, Sunil who is  reading a book was watching her pace out of corner of his eye.

Madhavi:- Wonder where Ashutosh  is , today he is late.  

Sunil closes his book and says  Relax,  he is not a kid , he will come home.

M:
I know he is not a kid, but Ashutosh  is never late. He is always punctual, and hewould never miss having dinner with us, and I have this very weird feeling that...

Before she could continue her sentence S cuts her off saying  

S:- oh dont u go there, dont, u n ur worries. U know Ashutosh , he must have got stuck in work and  have lost track on time  other wise he would have surely called up home, nothing new with 
that  after all its shan he never sleep unless he completes his work, u should know that. he did it many times when he was working on his project work in his college days .

Just then Ashutosh 
 parks his car in garage and enters house , M is relived to see ashutosh .

M:- Oh thanks god there u r , in a scolding tone  what took u so long , we were so worried about u .

Sunil corrects her by saying its  not we Madhvi ,  its U dont drag me into this ..

Madhavi gives a stern look at S, S pretends to read his book.

M:- why are u so late Ashu , i was so worried  ??

Ashutosh:- sorry for being late mom , i was stuck with work n was in traffic jam too ...

M:_  stuck with work  ( in a scolding tone) couldnt u have called up? u have no idea how worried i was and before she says  anything else Ashutosh just ends hugging her and says ur worlds best mother 

M:- ok fine fine stop buttering me, now off u go to ur room change ur self and come soon we are starving here ...

Sunil and Ashutosh exchange a slight smile before ashutosh goes to his room...

After 5mins Ashutosh  comes down and family gather for their dinner ...

M in a worried tone, ashutosh why arent u eating , are u ok son ??

Ashutosh  oh mom i am fine , just not feeling like eating , very tired and want to catch up with sleep 

Sunil dont push urself son ,if ur not feeling like eating , then dont , have ur milk and go to bed ... 

Before M could interupt Ashutosh says GN n leaves 

M:- whats wrong with u, he is becoming thin day by day n u just let him go to sleep with empty stomach .

S :-u cant push him to eat when he is not feeling to , and more over he had few bites of fruits and had his milk now dont go 
so worried about him , give him some space and one more thing he is healthy but to ur eyes he will look thin ...

M wants to add further but stops herself when she realises its waste to tell anything to him .

Ashutosh  goes to sleep with in secs of hitting his bed , he had very hectic day all he needed was some sleep without disturbance...

Around 11pm

Ashutosh stirs in his sleep with continous vibration of his cell, he picks it still in deep sleep and without glancing at number 
says hello...

Other person just says meet me near Downtown pub in another half and hour saying this call gets  disconnects .

Ashutosh  jumps from his sleep, his mind is trying process  the information. what did the other person just say ,meet me in half an hour near down town and more imp the voice, wasnt it ?? wasnt it ?? 

Ashutosh with a huge smile on his face ,   throws a pair of jeans and T shirt and rushes out of his room towards his car as if his tiredness and sleep went 
for holidays ...

Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Udpated, people , anyone willing to suggest a name for FF ???? dont want any shows name here pleeech 
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice scene you wrote and in the show also Dr.Ashutosh is shown attached and concerned for the kids...
well i am not at all good at keeping the titles...

TitansFan thumbnail
thanks sita, this part i wrote long back last yr i guess , 😆...

Hmm no volunteer  for naming ceremony 😆 
Hi_Friends thumbnail
Hi Jaya..really loved your hero Ashu..the way you said about him..and the scene in traffic jam..our daily routine na...thats nice..the mom madhavi and sunil character  were too good... ordinary mom😳 ..yeah i liked it very much.😳.(my mom came in my mind)ended with suspense...whose that call?
i think that was gal voice.
this is for you J
Hi_Friends thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

thanks sita, this part i wrote long back last yr i guess , 😆...

Hmm no volunteer  for naming ceremony 😆 

you need it in hindi ah?