Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello all! Couldn't stay up last night for LUs, so will post up my take today! 

*edit*

Firstly, a big thank you to Mrids for opening the adda! Your views were freaking amazing! Geeta, Jenny, Tanu, Urmi, Pooja (my rangeeli rani!πŸ˜‰) and everybody else presented awesome views as well! Here's my take on the episode!

1. Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki: While the Bajpaayees were having a conference about the Nayi Dulhania working, the Mishras were super stressed about what must have happened when their daughter went to give her pravachan. I must say, I was laughing my ass off during the Bajpaayee family conference. Sanjay Chacha, who's not even allowed to open his mouth, got to say a couple of sentences, and no one snubbed him for that! Mohan and Sugandha were also allowed to present their views, and that really surprised me, as these are the people who are normally silent. Om and BD toh had to go against Navya, its like in their blood to do so. Baba's approval was kinda expected, just that I feel there's more to this guy than he's letting out. Wasn't he the one who agreed to Navya and Anant's relationship with the sole intention to make them dance to his tunes after the wedding? I'm sure he has some major game plan behind letting Navya work. I was ROFLing at Rama today, she was hiding some corner and literally dancing everytime BD opened her mouth. Aisa lagta hai ki she's fully ready to take over BD when the latter conks up! IN the Mishra household on the other hand, I was in splits when I heard Deepak wishing that Navya's courage in the office should be helpful to her in the Bajpaayees house. I felt like saying dude, go and see how your daughter behaves in her office, you'll be pretty astonished to see your so called brave daughter behaving like she's about to cry any minute!

2. Moral Science ka lecture: Navya Rani is upset with her boyfriend, and she's in no mood to listen to him apologising. But then Ranbir calls her up and tells her the truth, which is when realisation clicks in her head, and she decides to forgive Anant. This part REALLY infuriated me. I mean, you need a THIRD person to solve your fights and tell you what had exactly happened? This is not the first time, even when Anant was pissed at Navya during the Karva Chauth sequence, Rits-Appy-Nimi had to make a plan to make them meet up and talk. Can't you guys solve your issues on your own? Don't you have that much trust on your boyfriend, considering you guys have gone through so freaking much already? A word of advice to Navya and Anant: If you guys need a third person interfering to solve your fights, your relationship is NEVER gonna work. I'm saying this from experience. Back to the show, Anant is soo bloody cute! He was staring at her picture and apologising to it! I felt like going there and giving him a huge hug! He's sooo adorable! Navya Devi calls him up, he apologises, she forgives him, and the audience is subjected to a bloody moral science lecture on how telling lies is bad, for whatever be the reason And the way Navya was explaining Anant, and the way he was apologising? Why is it that in such situations, they appear as mother-son to me, and not an actual couple?  Anyways, I'm glad this moral science ka lecture wasn't for too long, or I probably would have switched off the show!

3. The "unexpected" turn of events: Navya is all stressed out, and wondering if she's gonna be allowed to work or no. What I found amusing in this scene was the fact that Renu was doing all the breakfast work and Meeta was handling a VERY sleepy Gudiya! What's with the change in household duties? Anyways, Om calls up Deepu, and we get the completely "unexpected" news of Navya being allowed to work. Navya who's so happy, and well pretty much late, grabs her jhola, hugs everyone (except Harsh, did you all notice?πŸ˜†) and rushes out! This leaves Deepak to listen to Om's next request, which is all muted, to create suspense. Yeah right, like we didn't know already that Navya is gonna have to live with the Bajpaayees for a week. πŸ€”

4. Navya-Anant ki auto mein sair!: Navya is waiting down for an auto, but as usual, she never seems to get an auto when she has to go to work. Its like during that time, all the autos are full, or the auto-waale-bhaiiyas don't give her bhaao. Once or twice its understandable, these days it happens like all the bloody time! Anyways, out of the blues, an absurdly decorated auto stops in front of her, and our Majnu gets off from it in full ishtyle, as if he's getting off from a bloody Lamborghini or something! πŸ˜† I must say, Navya was really sweet about the whole auto thing. If my boyfriend landed up in front of my house with such an auto, I'd refuse to recognise him! But she's a devi, and he's a Majnu, so both are happy, and sit in the auto. To my immense disgust, even the bloody interior of the auto is decorated with roses! Bleargh! πŸ€’ Anyways, since Navya liked it so much, I was really expecting her to kiss him, or hug him tightly, but NO. As usual, she holds his hand, rests her head on his shoulder and he kisses her head. CVs, we KNOW this sequence! If you wanna give us romance, give us a variety of romantic scenes! And why is it that their hormones ONLY kick in when they're in a vehicle? No seriously, its freaky! πŸ˜² Anyways, since our Niraala Babua is soo lattoo over his jhalli, he planned a bloody breakfast for her in that little auto! From that sandwich in a little kiddie lunch box, to the orange juice in a fancy glass, the guy did it all! I have a feeling that the sandwich didn't taste too good, which was why Navya had a funny expression on her face when she asked him if he made the sandwich! I wish someone did all this for me, sans the OTT decorated auto, of course! Anyways, Navya was all impressed and giggly, and I was openly laughing at this guy's nuttiness. I mean, BF ho toh aisa yaar! When he gave her the sorry card, I really expected her to hug him again, but no. Hormones dried up again! And when he fed her the chocolate and stuff, and we had that eye-lock, it was again devoid of chemistry! Why was she staring at him like she's looking at a cute teddy? He's your fiance man, where's the PASSION? Where's the FIRE?  I better stop ranting here, and end this section with a little question. Navya had to do a presentation? When did that happen? πŸ˜²

5. Precap: We get the completely "unexpected" news of Navya having to live with the Bajpaayees for a week. While I'm not too bothered about whether or not she's able to spend quality time with Anant, I am eagerly anticipating the fact that Navya's gonna have a taste of her future, which is not too pleasant! Lets see how does she react to that!

Thoughts for the day: Renu ki costume department mein koi setting hai kya? I mean, she keeps getting new clothes, or at least new duppattas, which make the clothes seem new! Anant needs to get rid of those absurd shirts he's been forced to wear, the collars are weird! I miss his casual look man! At least give him a NORMAL shirt, with PLEASANT colors! Geez! Oh, and what's with the absurd BG music? The pehla pyaar music is soo nice, but do they really have to fast-forward it? Completely murdered the tune! And what was the guitar/piano theme playing when Navya-Anant were OTP? I liked it! πŸ˜ƒ Another thing I noticed: When Navya left the house, she only took her jhola. When she was waiting for the auto, and during that entire sequence, she had a pink file. Where did that come from? πŸ˜• And of course, HOW was Anant allowed to enter the kitchen and cook? 

Overall, the show has been taking a turn for the better, IMO at least! ANANTika knows how to please her audience, and we're getting a bit of family drama, along with the occasional AnYa scenes. Just one complaint to Soumya/Shaheer/Director. For the love of GOD, do something about the chemistry! When it comes to grief, angst, anger, and all heavy stuff, these guys do wonder. When it comes to romance, suddenly everything goes out of the window!  And a huge bear hug to Anant. The episode was completely his yesterday, and he stole every girl's heart with his majnugiri!

And that's all from me for now! Will catch up with you all later in the day!
Edited by -ritchelle- - 12 years ago
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pooja, dearie my twin πŸ€—

See you and I were writing our posts at the same time. Even I read your post after I had written mine, so was LOL at our similar thoughts. See, we're twins for nothing. πŸ˜‰

Edited by pixiegirl - 12 years ago
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Pooja loved you take .par kya hua tujhe yeah laal , neela rang ..mujhe bina glasses kae phadne bahut problem hoti hai yaar ..mera par reham kar ..πŸ˜†

@ Asha ..hiii good to see your take after ages ..nice as always ...

@ Urmi , Tanu , Jaggy ..Loved your take dear

@ Geeta n jenny as i said in meh post to tusi great ho ...

@ ritchelle ..loved your take ..

Edited by Preet078 - 12 years ago
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res. Will reply soon😊
**editted**
So m back with my 2 pence πŸ˜‰on yesterday's okayish epi...
As was expected CSB did give his approval for Navya continuing with her job though the remaining 2 loonies disapproved of it. I still doubt whether these are winds of change/improvement OR whether some secret dhaasu planning is going on in that budhau's khopdiπŸ˜• which even his other 2 partners in crime πŸ˜†are not aware of ...I am not sure as he has the same expression 24*7 which successfully camouflages his actual intentions.

Chachu again blessed us with his occassional takes on current happennings in the looney Quilla or should we say that Anantikaji made the director realise that all these months chachu n the DA's were being paid phukat main he so y not get some dialogues delievered from thenπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ and so even DA Sr was given a dialogue to mouth yesterday... though angry papa did not like it at all ,that how could his wife be given one complete statement to deliver when he had to satisfy himself with yet another angry stare that's all that the CVs gave him πŸ˜›

ANantikaji also seems to have heard our complaints about Rama being given unnecessary screen space πŸ˜†so these days Rama is not being given any dialogues just some gardan jhatkao matkao moments...She is another BD in the making who is currently on on-job training πŸ˜‰

Now comes laila manaofy aandolan that our Majnu has started ever since his lie was caught by everyone. Bechaara pichle do epis se sorry ka jaap kar raha hai lekin humari deviji unhe maaf karne ko hi tayaar ni hain.Finally deviji did gv shama to Anant but only after Poodlebir intervened.I really did not like this.Everytime our lovebirds fight or argue they don't sort it on their own. Kab tak they will depend on friends to sort their misunderstandings man???Majnu apni majnugiri se kabhi baaz ni aayega😳.He has to get droolicious more n more with evry epi it seems and to back this resolve of his here came our Anant babua in that overrly decorated rickshaw!!!!!!!!!😲 when deviji was looking for n auto to go2 office. Though the gesture was very cute and Anant babua was more n more lovable i found the whole thing quite OTT.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ .Though the auto did remind us of the old baarishwala auto scene it did not create even half of the magic that the original did. Navya certainly needs those hormone injections ASAP as it appears she has lost all her feminine feelings due to these hectic schedules. What is wrong with this gal yaar. Koi ladki kaise aise majnoo pe fida ni ho sakti hai??? I was expecting a peck on Anants's cheek when he was so lovingly offering bf to Navya. Even I wanted that Navya should have shared a bite of that sandwitch with Anant out of sheer love.All these romantic scenes are getting spoilt just coz of lack of feelings from Saumya's side. When we can feel and see this then how can the director not see this!!!!!!!!!  A peck on the cheek or even a swift lip lock , a hug will not make this serial be rated in the 'A' category yaar.

Wel well i should end all this bak bak now.

@Mrids, @pixiegirl, @Jen -  Loved your awesome takes dearies.
@ Tanu - Your take was fabulous as always. Sorry could not post my take on yesterday's epi even though I had reserved my space due to busy office.
@ Asha -  I too noticed gudiya πŸ˜† .half sleep-half awake in Meeta ma's arms. BTW this baby surely has a huge headπŸ˜ƒ. I have been distracted by the hugeness of her head since last 2 epis🀣
@nuttycleo  - Thanks for yet another ROFLing take on the epi. your takes always leave me ROFLing 🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Diya: @ aisa lag rahan tha jaise uski garddan attak gahi ho aur Shaheer is struggling to sqeeze out of the auto because of his height ! 🀣 ..I am with you and nodding my head in complete agreement πŸ˜ƒ

Tk care addamates catch you all tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! Tatass
Edited by DGal - 12 years ago
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rosy rosy good morning adda mater as our hero painstakingly. So guys anyone around
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ PoojaπŸ€— ..loved your take ..i guess no one like the auto thing .
BTW you give tough competition to someone in colour cordination .but lack behind in font size .(i stop here )

@ Preet Thanks a lot πŸ€—
diya-2000 thumbnail
Thnx for the detailed analysis...its always fun to read different view points...😊😊
Overall a ok episode...the auto scene according to me was ok, I felt that navya should ease out a bit...she was a bit uncomfortable in doing the scene, atleast her expressions did not show the excitement that one is supposed to have when a girl's BF does such a sweet thing!!!

I agree the auto was a bit tooo much decorated...😊😊

Also I felt like laughing my guts out when there is this scene when only Ananth's shoe is shown during the auto scene, and then after some pause his head sticks out...aisa lag rahan tha jaise uski garddan attak gahi ho aur Shaheer is struggling to sqeeze out of the auto because of his heightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Another scene was when Ananth took out the snack box to give breakfast to Navya...it looked more like a "tupperware" dabba ka advertisement, because of the amount of time Anant took to open itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ and the camera focussed on the dabba for long!!

The scene would have looked more cute if navya too had fed a bite to Anant, poor thing he thinks and does soo much for her, she too can reciprocate a bit right guys!!! Itna tho banta hain yaar...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

I liked the scene where  little gudiya in Meetha's arms is almost half asleep in one of the Mishra house conversation scene...poor baby, kitna mehnnat karathe hain ussae...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Richaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Nuttycleo/Pooja - I believe that is your name? (saw on the adda only πŸ˜›)
Thank you shoo much for liking and agreeing to whatever bakwaas I wrote! haha..πŸ˜†
I'll keep commenting and sharing my views whenever I get time and will join the adda soon as well πŸ˜Š
Edited by nicky99 - 12 years ago
4shilpad thumbnail
mridula, pixiegirl, jenny and preet...loved your posts on the Nov 22 episode. Agree with almost everything you ladies have written and all the sentiments voiced. Am a huge Navya fan...have discovered it lately and caught up with all the episodes on the net and am recommending it to all my friends...its byline gives me hope that it will actually be a 'different' serial, more progressive in its depiction of gender relations and family dynamics...lets hope it lives up to its potential...love its production values, all the cast, the chemistry between the lead pair, the focus on the romance, the college friendships...reminded me of my college days!, and of course Anant...the complete and total sweetheart.

I have long been looking for a forum to discuss my thoughts about this serial and was very happy to join india forums today...came across your postings and enjoyed them very much especially the detailed comments on all aspects...I have really wanted to vent about Navya's holier than thou attitude with Anant...I mean what is up with that...she is constantly preaching at him about lying and morality with little or no understanding of the circumstance in which he lives. Its a credit to him that he is sane and such a sweetheart even after living in such a stifling and suffocating environment. In fact...this is a question that does puzzle me from time to time...how are Anant and Mohan and Nimisha so decent despite their family...perhaps its because of the silent brigade...as one of you put it (very funny, that) and how is Anant so progressive in his thinking? Perhaps, because he is able to focus on the individual rather than the institution as he so eloquently said in his 'heartfelt speech' to Renukadi...but I am digressing, sorry! Navya should really stop judging Anant without understanding the context and should stop understanding the world from only the vantage point of her family.  I also think that the decorated auto was a little OTT and was also a bit tacky. a) what happened to his car b) a decorated auto is not quite Anant's style...he is not a flamboyant person. I mean the USP of this serial has been that it is so easy for viewers to relate to. The whole auto deal was a bit too filmy for that. They could have done that whole scene without the flowers...it would have gone down as well. Also loved his chweetness in making breakfast for his lady love...but have a practical difficulty as well... I mean he is not allowed to go into the the kitchen in his house...how did he do it? 
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@4shilpad: Welcome to the forum :) I see your views match a lot with all of ours here at the adda..It will be fun to have you around..