Frequent Posters

Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome post dear... I enjoyed entire part 2day..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great post Mrids..Thank you so much for giving us a place to rant and rave alike..๐Ÿค—

I liked today's episode..Creepy Baba wasn't happy to comply with Navya's request but he really had no choice left..If he had refused then he would have ended up looking like a hypocrite..I was very happy seeing Mohan, Sanjay Chachu, and Dukhi Aatma speak up to support Navya..I can already see the winds of change blowing in the loonie quilla..All the becharas are slowly getting a voice..

Loved the scene between Deepu-Navya where he tries to console her..And just like we all knew, loonies did give permission which ofcourse I am very happy about..

Now we come to the AnYa stuff..Just seeing that autorickshaw and Majnu peeping out from it transported me back to the magical baarish wala autorickshaw ride all those days ago..๐Ÿ˜Today's scene wasn't half as good as that one..The magic is still not back fully..But there has been improvement as far as chemistry is concerned..We are getting it back, albeit slowly..Majnu was outstanding..No one can beat him at majnugiri..Devi jee needs to react better, but I will let it go..

All in all, nice episode..Loved the use of Dheem Tana, hated the KKKG version of it..Please sound people, don't torture us..Also I am not too fond of the fast version of pehla pyaar hai..It makes me feel like I am in a race and I should start running..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Its so fast, you know?๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
Rachits thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NICE.. DESCRIPTION OF WHOLE EPISODE...  
ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Mridula, thanks for the update. I read your update then saw the repeat telecast. Why? am i awake at this hour? serving my hunger pangs, and was lucky enuf to catch the repeat telecast, as watching it at 10pm is a little difficult.

My few rants and ramblings and yaaayysss and naaahhhsss for todays episode :

* navya getting permission was known ( thanks to TB article) we had the hint. So there was no suspense in it for me.

* Baba saying that navya spoke the truth and cannot get punished for that,  made sense. But?????????? Baba is using the same principle, when the child asks for a candy give it, and the get the child to dance to your tunes, like what he did with anant, but agreeing to get him married to navya. 
Now navya will be indebted to baba for giving her permission to work, and he will use this very tactfully.

*Mohan , chachu and DA sr spoke for navya, goood job ...(now a days conferences are not between the trio- only, all the family members are involved except anant and rama).

* meeta is a resurrection of her charater, she is a scape goat after the kanpur fiasco.

* anyone notice guddiya, struggling to stay awake in meetas hands, poor thing, was floating her head 360 degrees.

* auto rickshaw::::::  Dhanno rani, has face uplift and I lked it. The concept was unique and I would definately not liked to see the read or white care decorated. Hence I am quite satisfied watching this gaddi...alll decorated like a dulhan and all set to carry its dulhaniyan to office.

*waise, when was it decided? that navya give a presentation and when did she prepare for it???????/ have I missed some episode?

* when anant said sorry in the auto and held his ears, I kept telling in my mind, hug him ...hug him...hug him...but got to see something different and better, she put her head on his shoulder and he kissed her hair...awwweee...( we were in drought and and this is what we get...amm still dizzyyy).

* I have to comment and say, the auto scenes are too clumpsy probably due to lack of space to shoot, the camera man must do a much better job, by giving different angles, coz majnuuu is majnuuu he will do a fab job in all possible angles...just shoot the best of his expressions    camera bhaiya, I want to see more variety.,

* Navya living in the loonies house...am liking it,...waiting for it...am ready for the roller coaster ride. Romance at the loonies???????????/ not expecting it, but I would like navya to face the harsh reality of what her sasural is. I need to see if she still loves anant after this experience.

* though I am not fond of kadhi, am still liking, anants formal wears. I actually have no reason or an answer why? But I find them neat and so wow on our majnoo...and Oh God...why is it, that I am never able to dislike anyting about anant.

*I know Tanu, you dont like his clothes( read u r last nites post), but me still having no complains about his clothes.

Guys hope all of you doing goood...miss u guys.
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Mridula..thanks for the POst and te new adda dear..
Soory.for being late..was tied up in meetings..
will read teh post now and be back...
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just read ur take on the episode, Asha. But plz don't ask why I am awake at this hour of the night.
Well Baba is a quite complicated character with much of politics cooking under him. His eyes speak more of it. I still think we are yet to see the true face.
Talking of the auto-rickshaw, I'd have preferred to stay jobless than reach office in that decorated Dhanno. Navya is not made less fun of at office that she needs a new one. And pray this vehicle didn't grab attention of the news channels. Or guess what the temperature would have been at the qilla.
The chemistry however has taken a U turn and will be back slowly. Till then I am happy with what I get.
Edited by mridula.shome - 12 years ago
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Mridula..lovely post dear..very well written as always.
havent watched the epi yet..as you already know..but I'll still put my post as always๐Ÿ˜‰..
Before anything.I am liking the way the show s sheading now..ANANTIka has surely understood our nerves and finally are wisherare bing fulfilled so I ma hppy with the show for now.
and we got a ANAY scene today..where Navya finally put her head on ANant's shoulder..so I am a very happy fangurl today๐Ÿ˜ƒ..
I was missing those rickshaw scenes since Anant has started drivign the car for a long time now..so we saw teh rickshaw back today..whic hsurely brings memeories of those golden times..

I still ahve ot see the auto to see if even i feel it ot be OTT๐Ÿ˜‰..
Majnoo and his majnugiri..Haiyee..ye ladka to defiantely jaan leka rahega๐Ÿ˜ณ.

OK coming to the loonies..
I liekd how..DA SR, Mohan,Chacha spoke in favour of Navay..i have observed, DA SR supports Navya in al ltimes..which is really good..
s oas Baba had no other option left..nav yais allowed to work..which was expected..but i am happy it worked as our expectations..
So soem vchanges are happeing i nthe loonie quiilla slowly and lets see how it goes ahead...
Navya stayign at the looonies.i really want to see how this shapes Up because..i want ot know how will Navya behave after understanding teh pre-historic life style of te Loloonie quilla with all the weird rules and regulations..
 iam sure she will not back out off marraige..but we will surely see some thinkking and after effect of this stay..i also want ot see how it affect ANAY relation.if it does or not?

so we ahvea lot of Drama coming up in the next few epi's..but as outr show is always p[articipatign in Marathon..this phase will pass out soon also...

ONCe again lovely Post Mridula๐Ÿ‘and thank you for the adda๐Ÿ˜Š
@Asha... got ot read your take after a long time..felt so good..
I am glad you are doing good..Miss you dear...
Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
LOL!! Reserved on pg 3!! What a loser am i!!!but i just read Mridz intro & was like...stop...i have to watch before i read...or mite be disappointed by the epi!!! U gurls r too good after all!!๐Ÿค—

Edit: Ok...Mridz...i thank my lucky stars that i watched the epi before i read yur or any take!! It wasnt so magical for me...mebe i need to watch it again! But u guys keep posting yur positives & i mite change my opinion soon!!๐Ÿ˜Š 

now for my rangeela rant...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

i know what CSB was thinking... Meri billi mujhi se meow...phir baaki sab ki kaanv kaanv!! HOPJ!!!

Anantika yeh kya ho raha hai???!!! Mohan, Parag chacha & even Sugandha speaking up in front of the Bajpayee sammelan!! Wah wah...I forgot to mention it in my other post...these ppl coming into prominence makes me want to break into an eyebrow jig!! Alas...my practise is not yielding results!! ๐Ÿ˜›

ROFL@Rama doing her dance (yup her whole body seemed to be moving with her jhatakti gardan!!a flexible Jr BD that she is!!!๐Ÿ˜ก) at the door initially & poor thing no one noticed or bothered to request her participation...i guess the room had strong mosquito repellant plugged in!!!๐Ÿ˜† Yeh makhi andar hi nahi aa payi!!๐Ÿคฃ

This Om irks me...his sole issue with granting permission to Navya was not her working but how it would affect other wallpapers & what floodgates it would open in Bajpayee parivaar!๐Ÿ˜ก How dense...!! Didnt he even realise that their acquiescence to an AnYa alliance had already left them open to all future tsunamis!!  

Ooh'CSB's words somehow don't gel with his expressions'planning a bigger game are we? ๐Ÿค” Anant's faith in param pujniya Baba needs to be well grounded yaar'CSB'hope we r misunderstanding u & u r actually moving with times.*fingers crossed

& this Sr Jhatakti gardan will always find things which will khatako in her surma filled eyes'like I need to know๐Ÿคข'but heck I was curious to know notheless!!!๐Ÿ˜‰ Guess her dialogue got edited!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Navya'my poor baby was so sad'she braided her hair'sniff sniff. She needed a Ranbir to forgive Anant '.shud I be annoyed or shud I contemplate that at times a third person provides us with the correct perspective?๐Ÿค“

The decorated Auto'sorry'I was not fawning abt it!!!Bring on the brickbats, but where were his white chariot & red Ferrari?? Wudnt they hav served better purpose'though decorating them as well would seem a bit OTT for me, but realistic enuff??๐Ÿ˜• Yeh auto wale ki bhi kya nikali!!! ๐Ÿ˜†Must hav got a hefty amt for services rendered & got full on entertainment in back seat!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰Romance in auto'usne kabhi socha bhi na hoga!! Next vehicle ad we see will be of autorickshaws I am sure'!!

AnYa were quite cute, but like Mridula, even I wonder how come the DAs allowed Anant in the kitchen & bet that sandwich was yucky!?? ๐ŸคฃOh well..i am being hard to please aint i...but these are my POV! Feel free to bash me...use chocolate crowbars pls...aaj kuch meetha ho jaaye?!! 

On a side note, Mishra house mei no one was packing yaar!!! When do they leave for Badrinaath?๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by nuttycleo - 12 years ago
Thaniyah_K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the brilliant analysis mridula, loved your take on the episode!!!
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Mridula...really well put together post!! Kudos to u & Tanu for using yur talent so ably & giving us a prompt new adda everytime!

@Nicky...i know we have never interacted...but just wanted to shout out..i have been really liking the way u present ur opinions & well i concur to most of what u say!!!Look fwd to more posts from u!

@Jaggy...hola mitwa...u too didnt like the rickshaw! i got company after all!!

@Tanu..u like taking us on down those memory lanes na?? Darn...but those days had a magical feel...sigh...i can view those few epis n no of times!!

@Asha...๐Ÿค— hope u r doin well! LOL@gudiya bit!! I so missed it! Poor baby...but Meeta...i wonder what that Kanpur bit was about! She loves her kids & family for sure...but beyond that i cant figure her out.

@Geeta & Jen ...ROFL!! Just read ur views & feel like screaming i made my post earlier guys...so my rantings ko copycat khitaab na dena!!๐Ÿ˜†

Amazing how some of our views coincide!Heck words as well!!
๐Ÿ˜ฒ
U gurls rock!!โญ๏ธ
Jen...i dunno if i have posted it bcoz since yesteray i was wondering as well...

Bajpayees blessing AnYa's 7 days of live in relationship...even demanding it...but so against women stepping beyond sasural, mayka & mandir??!! Someone send over those nose poking neighbours from IPK puhleez!!