The approval and AnYalicious AnYa

imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Two great episodes back to back and I am super happy. And I am sure many others are too. Anantika surely has left her ears here. Our wishes are being listened. So a big thank u for her at the beginning of my post.

The thoughtful looneys - The mast lecture of Navya has definitely had a profound influence on the entire family.  Baba in a calm voice asks Anant to drop Navya at her place as it was already late. And Navya is still to make her salutes to the elders. Back at Mishra house, Deepu and Meeta are worried on what might have happened there. Deepu just hopes Navya retains the same confidence level she had when she took her job.😳 Now poor Deepu, hardly did he know where Navya's confidence level took shelter once she reached he office. I the meanwhile Navya returns. The looneys discuss the issue.  Mohan and Sanjay support Navya on the point that Navya knew her limits and wudn't do anything that would defame the Bajpai's. Moreover she wanted to work just till the marriage.  DA Sr speaks out too in her supportπŸ‘ and that Navya wasn't at fault bcoz she had come up with the intension of disclosing the fact before them. Did anyone fail to catch creepy Papa's expression then?😑 Though not new, it looked like he would twist her neck and swallow her whole for opening up her mouth in between. And this opened up the (in)famous acid bottle for some more acid showers. I was pissed of as she uttered that the ladies of the house can step out of the house only for 'Maayka' or 'Mandir'😑 Chalo chodo the more I talk the more my blood boils.

Apologies - Anant calls Navya who still ignores.πŸ˜” On repeated calls she picks up the call to find Ranbir on the other side who says it was he who suggested Anant to lie and so Anant wasn't at fault. Anant was adorable as always. Loved him as he sat in front of the laptop staring at her picture and saying sorry. Soon Navya calls and there too he apologizes.πŸ€“ Navya says he needn't do so as he did so for her happiness. And they share some mature talks with Anant promising not to lie in future. He further adds that Navya would be allowed to work as his family with old beliefs was now changing. Now this is what I want to see the most. But only if it actually happens.

My heart goes all - The pending decision had left the entire Mishra family tensed. Navya was ready for her work but was waiting for 'their' decision before it. So when the approval came she left in a hurry leaving the depressing part of the decision unheard. As she was waiting for a rickshaw an auto beautifully decorated with flowers halts right in front of her. And from it emerges Anant. Navya's joy and surprise knew no bounds.πŸ˜ƒ Poor boy was holding his ears as Navya rushed into the standing vehicle asking him to come quickly bcoz she wudn't grant him forgiveness if she were late.  And the longed for chemistry did show up.☺️ To add much to the atmosphere there was the Dheem Taana BG. Anant takes out the breakfast box for Navya who, he knew, had skipped it in a hurry. And Navya knew it was prepared by Anant. I doubt though if Anant was allowed to enter the kitchen.  Next he took out his sorry card and gave it to her. It is Navya's first presentation at office and she leaves for it.

Precap- Deepu lets Navya know about the Bajpai's farmaan that she was to live with the looneys during her parents absence.

Musings

1.  Hatemost Bali ka bakra music played every now and then. Plz CVs, crop it at the earliest.

2.  Silent Rama was seen doing the mundi hilao act of Bua Daadi standing at the corner.

I had a really tough time writing this one out, so any misses and mistakes is regretted. Comments appreciated.

Edited by mridula.shome - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res. will update after reading. Thanks Mrids for the thread and adda. πŸ€—

Loved to read your thread as usual an amazing take. πŸ‘

Okay, let's begin...

The very first scene of today's episode left me thinking is Navya in some dreamland or what??? Her confusion & disappointment at CSB's order to Anant to take Navya back home as it was late at night, w/o giving her an answer, left me thinking, girl, where do you live?? Did she honestly expect the loonies to be floored by her bhashan/pravachan right there & then and rule in her favor???  Is she really that naive (read dumb)?? Her disappointment made me think, girl you need to stay more grounded to your surroundings, and that was exactly the problem I had with her last night too. 

IMO, she should have picked up clues about Anant lying long ago, if she wasn't living in a fool's paradise. Chalo, bholi bhali ladki, maaf kiya. Vaise, Navya you need to grow up ASAP. This bholapan is becoming too much to digest IMO, esp. now that you're working and all that. 

This fact was also voiced by Om today, when he said that, it is true that Anant lied to us all, but Navya should have known very well that we the stone aged loonies would not behave so normally and given her permission to work... Tsk, tsk. I agree with you totally Om.

That's the whole problem, Navya was behaving like a spoilt brat earlier in her zeal to help her dad and forcing Anant to lie in the first place. I saw a complete lack of maturity on her part when she kept pestering Anant about the job, so her anger at Anant yesterday did not go down well with me at all. The poor guy was forced b/w choosing her happiness or face the wrath of the loonies. Anant being the ultimate sweetheart chose to please his girl. His heart was always in the right place, if only Navya had realized it and not been so harsh with him. 

Even the speech she gave the loonies was all about putting her in a good light, she indirectly told them that it was not HER fault that they did not get to know the truth. I know, I know,  she said the exact the opposite to them, but that's not what was conveyed in the process. Hence, unlike many people, I was not floored by her speech last night, except for the fact that for once BD had to shut up. That was the only thing I liked yesterday. πŸ‘πŸΌ

See these inconsistencies in her character are really hard for me to tolerate. And this is a fault in the script writing and NOT Soumya the actress, so please keep that in mind. I am blaming the CVs here and not Soumya. I know not many people will agree with me, b/c people love to see a Jhansi ki Rani in action, but I was seeing things beyond than what was merely depicted in one episode. I was upset at what cost was Navya made to look good, it was at the cost of Anant being made to look immature & gullible, which did not go down well with me. There was no Nayi Soch in this IMO, would have loved to see them talk maturely about this job situation previously and come up with a solution "together". 

Moving on to today's episode, I really liked the way, Mohan, chachu & Sugandha, spoke in favor of Navya. Glad to see they got to voice their opinion in front of the venom that BD was spitting. Indeed, Bajpayee bahus are only allowed to go to Mandir & Maayka was the ultimate dakhiyanusi khayal. HOMP. πŸ˜‘ Does she honestly think any girl in her right mind would accept that in today's day & age, other than a specimen like Rama!!

Another thing that bugged me today, was why did it have to be Ranbir's phone call to cool Navya down?? Doesn't she know "her" Anant well enough by now?? What happened to all the love & trust in a relationship??  Where did her buddhi go when Renu was explaining similar things to her yesterday?? Is it really good that you should have so little faith in your love??

AnYa phone convo was like a mom talking to her recalcitrant child. Navya "forgiving" Anant. HOMP. 

But as always, I LOWED Anant. He was a complete sweetheart once again.  The way he stood up and caught his ears and begged forgiveness from Navya was aww so cute again. Although the whole auto thingy in the morning was again really sweet on Anant's part,  but the auto decorated like a bridal car was really OTT.  I kept thinking, hope nobody from Navya's office sees her alighting from that and tease her all day in the office.  Anant showed once again, what an absolutely adorable majnu he is. Would have liked to see Devi reciprocate a little better. But the head on his shoulders was deffo an improvement so not complaining much on that front today.

Precap: So Navya is going to give a presentation about her ideas to Sarmistha & Amar sir about the November issue, and we all know what the outcome of that is going to be. Navya's presentation will be the BEST and will win over Amar sir's heart and incur the wrath of Sarmistha & Trisha. πŸ˜† How predictable can these writers get. 

I would be excited over Navya staying over at Anant's place for a week, had it been anybody else other than her holiness Navya. Plus the article has put me off from expecting anything nice coming out of the stay. 

P.S. Mridula, sorry about all the ranting, was extremely busy yesterday to put up a post hence took the opportunity today, hope you don't mind. 
Edited by pixiegirl - 12 years ago
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Woohoo awesome post as always Mrids πŸ‘ Thank you for putting up another amaaazing adda πŸ˜ƒ Today was a pretty good episode. I liked it but there could have been things that would have made it better. I think after reading Geeta's take, it has made me think deeper that the episode could have been better. 

So I liked the whole Dukhi atmaa, Mohan and Chachu standing up for Navya πŸ‘ LOL Chacha finally got his lines eh πŸ˜† Poor guy is always as mum as a mummy πŸ˜† CSB is one confusing guy for me. I fail to understand what he is thinking cause his expressions and eyes are always the same 24/7 creepily wide and staring-ish. I wouldnt be surprised if this guy actually sleeps with his eyes open cause theyre so wide all the time πŸ˜† Anyways, I failed to understaand that was he on Navya's side or on BDs side. Like was he convinced by the bharatiya naari speech afterall or not? I wonder if he said yes to her working just so Navya would get a chance to stay at the loonie house for a few days or cause he believed and agreed with the "nayi soch" of her working. Either I am stupid for not understanding or this is a mystery. Anyways, I think we can come to the conclusion that BD has been living since the dinosaur age with the speed of her thinking. Someone please get a time machine ASAP so she can mil jhul with the dinosaurs. Or they could just eat her up. Either works for me πŸ˜†

Like Geeta, I felt too that why was Ranbir nessecary for her to be manaofied. Like bro, dont you trust Anant. It actually IRKS me when she does these things. Hope she doesn't become like Riddhima (im not hating. I am an avid AR phangurl ) again who never believed Armaan properly even after a 2 year relationship with him. Nabbya jee please change your thinking ASAP. Although I must say poodlebir was a sweetheart to call Navya! Saab ko aaisa har ek friend zaroori hota hai πŸ˜ƒ Anyways, then we had the classic phone call. Why did Anant have to say sorry so many times? This guy is too latoo over Navya. I think that its time for Navya to pull her socks up and show some love to the bechara. She definately takes him for granted πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 

Anant is like the ULTIMATE majnoo πŸ˜³ Someone needs to give him a legit PHD in majnoo giri! I think he is even in competition with Armaan who was THE majnoo of indian tv.  I mean the whole phulwa ka rickshaw was sweet but like many said it looked like a wedding rickshaw. I mean if I was a random person on a road and saw a guy and girl in that rickshaw, toh I would pakka think these kids just got married πŸ˜† But you know what, I liked it. The effort counts which Majnoo put a ton of πŸ˜³ I like how Navya herself hugged him and all, he kissed her head, it was cute. But IMO its becoming very repetitive. Its the same old actions. Navya hugs him. He kisses her head blah blah blah! Then we had the cute breakfast and how Majnoo did his math homework and figured out Nabbya skipped breakfast and all. Hayye kisi ko Majnoo is nazar na lage. 😳 Oh and he got a card for her? Anant beta, you are faar to pampering her πŸ€” Nabbya devi, cmon show some love πŸ˜• This guy is so latoo over you! Uska kuch haq banta hai! Tbh after watching the baarish rickshaw scene, this one looked like crap. Chemistry needs to be better. I mean in that scene, they didn't have physical contact, they weren't even madly in love, like were talking about attraction and new fraandship πŸ˜• Director, Shaheer, Soumya and whoever else need to sit down talk about this and fix it ASAP. These scenes are written well but the characters action and all need to be changed and chemistry especially. We have seen the best of it. Show it to us again! We know it can be done. I still got my hopes up. I swear but, my patience is also being tested. Get it together Navya crew is all I have to say.  

I still cannot digest the fact that they think its okay for her to stay at their house but she can't do a normal job for her dad πŸ˜• HOMPji! These people are conphusing! I still shall wave my jhanda of hope of AnYa coochie coo! LOL I would die of laughter if Navya had to stay in the same room as HOMPji! πŸ˜† And then Majnoo sneaks in to say hi to her β˜ΊοΈ Okay Jenny, dont get carried away πŸ˜† Hey, a phangurl can hope πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Okay before I bak bak anymore! Awesome post and thanks for the adda again sweetie πŸ€—
Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 12 years ago
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res
update after reading your take plus after watching a epi ..
edited
Mridula prefect update for  epi ...πŸ‘
after reading geeta n jenny take on episode .i think i should keep finger on my lips .kyunki sab kuch toh likh diya aur geeta nae mujhe serial dekhta sochne pe majboor jo mein kabhi nhi karti ..

See mujhe bak bak karni bahut aadat isliye bak bak kar rohegi mein.
Bajpees drama : so finally baba said indirectly to navya get out .navya samaj jae yeah par koi farak nhi padega ..its like hitting a head against wall . BD ka baar mein kuch nhi kehna chahati ,i think mujhe women cell mein uske khalif case fill kar dena chaiye kise duniya mein rehti hai yeah .
So finally silent phone profile ( sanjay , mohan & shugdha ) turns to vibrating mode .that thing i only loved in whole bajpees drama .
one question why BD said use kise aur baat ki pihkar hai its about anant lie or baaki sab ke virbating mode .not get it .?
Mishra House : for me only deepak & navya was their because i liked the way he console navya .meeta sae  mujhe kal problem thi aaj bhi aur shayad kal bhi rhegi
Anya  Call :loved the way najnu said sorry to navya photo (here i am not liked the expression of him .mujhe uske aur laptop khafi distance lage )not liked the way at all of ranbir turns as patch medium .convo was  good , but i prefer what anant said more than navya
Auto scene: i dont like red rose kuch jhayad hi red lag rhe tha.liked geeta said if i watched without reading LU i felt the same arey koi office sae dekh lag toh.( is office bldg changed ?)
Majnu act was so adorable  .from breakfast to card & choclate ..finally navya put her head on anant  & he kissed on her head was so CUTE ( not awww scene ) hope its better in future anya episode .because in chemistry thodi improvement thi from last car scene ( hair clip one )

Precap is predict but i hope navya in saath dino mein samaj jaye ..kaise yeah saasural hai or anant ko bhi ki woh kaise in jungalio kae saath rehta hai .

As i said navya kae pass suggestion ki list hogi magzine kae liye wohi hoga aaj ..see i loved hindi drama ..by d why madam ne prestention ki tyaari kab ki chalo rehna do ..i assumed after ghup shup with anant

Dekha na bolte hua bhi kitna bole diya maine ..πŸ˜†
Rama ki pass dialogue ki kaami chal rhi ...koi nhi bd sae share kar lio agali baar
Dheem tana BGM is back ..i loved it
Phele pyaar fast track BGM sound like i participate in relay race ..(plss cvs slow wala use karo na )

Edited by Preet078 - 12 years ago
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Mrids ...nice update!
Will put up my 2 paise after watching the episode again!

But on a scale note:
I am a happy fangirl today! 😊
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely take and opening the adda MridulaπŸ€—...I haven't caught the entire episode, but it seems like I am with everyone all along...so will skip posting today!
Richaarora thumbnail
Hey Mridula! Nice post πŸ˜Š

Well, the first ten minutes created a suspense which I really wanted to skip as I knew what the outcome is gonna be. The tension at Mishra's and the 'bahuon-ki-maryada' discussion at Bajpai's kinda pissed me off! Good to see some characters speaking for a change (Sanjay) and some characters mum standing in a corner (Rama). Oh, I liked it πŸ˜‰
 Did anyone fail to catch creepy Papa's expression then?😑 Though not new, it looked like he would twist her neck and swallow her whole for opening up her mouth in between
Oh yes I caught that one too. Haha..his eyes and beard do all that his face cannot do! lol πŸ˜†

Finally, Anant-Navya patch up (thanks to Ranbir!) πŸ˜Š

And about the auto-rickshaw scene, nothing to say from my side. Everyone has described it so well that there are no words left.πŸ˜›

Oh and about the precap, I kinda liked it. Navya staying at Anant's place will be fun to see. Not just for some romance, but at least she'll get to experience a trailer of her future life which is really necessary. After this, she'll be prepared for everything that comes her way! πŸ˜Š

Thats all from my side..once again, a nice post πŸ˜Š

Edited by nicky99 - 12 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

mrids...hvnt seen the epi...but looks like a good one...

will be back later
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey
Nice take on good episode ..
here my some tit bits on today episode :
1. Bajpees house scene was like hell but good to see some silent creatures start puting forward their views..
2. I never get meeta character after kanpur fisaco ..so nothing to say about it
3.majnu was on his majnugiri ..photo scene , phone convo was matured enough as per their prespective .i wished whatever anant said to navya about bajpees pov it turns to be true
4.Auto scene .not liked the way its decorated .its too unrealistic  for me to digest .about chemistry it was far better then last few anya scenes .so may be more better in future anya scenes
precap as excepted , just hope it turns out positive for ANYA.
imnowhere thumbnail
Thanks to all who reserved their plot of land here. Will be surely awaiting ur takes.

@the rest Thanks for ur appreciation and the lovely replies.
Edited by mridula.shome - 12 years ago