.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I am bit late catcher...

But who does make the final post?
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

i wont trouble u on ur bday... posting questions here,..
di.. do v have to plan an activity? or a game or anything where people can participate? or it has to b an informative post, with a good amount of fun quotient in it?

hi hun, The post content must be CREATIVE with the theme as x-mas/ holiday season.  It can be anything (activity/ game wise) as long as it attracts people and make them engaged, both activity wise and the overall post decoration/ creativity πŸ˜ƒ.
Edited by MP_Radha - 12 years ago
-GoldMist- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sounds interesting nd exciting😳
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika163

m not yet clear exactly wht do we hv to make??πŸ˜•

This is basically an opportunity for members of a particular forum to gather and have a great time coming up with an X-mas themed post hun.   The post has to be creative, colorful, and may have any content that would attract and engage members.  You would work together in preparing the post content and send it to the crazycreative account.  And we will conduct an anonymous voting session, and the winner thread will be made a GA (by the organizers), and the rest would be made as stickies in individual sections that participate 😳. 

Right now we are encouraging the interested members of any particular section to contact their DTs and inform them about this contest and prepare a sign up / recruitment thread.. in their particular sections (which could be made sticky by the section DTs).  Once members sign up.. you guys can brainstorm ideas and come up with a very CREATIVE/ ATTRACTIVE post content that has to be PMed.

P.s. for any sections without a DT, please contact me...
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Murphy369-

I am bit late catcher...

But who does make the final post?

Hi hun, the members are to prepare a post content and send it to the crazycreative account, so an anonymous voting session can be conducted!  In the meantime, members can decide amongst themselves who will keep track of everything, and try to put things together πŸ˜ƒ. 

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
cool contest β­οΈ ... am heading straight to SS now πŸ˜‰
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Hi Folks, I have answered all the questions on this post:

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
would like to have some examples please.
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks so much...!!
I will be glad to participate!
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: alujna-21

would like to have some examples please.

Hi hun, we shall provide more examples along with the detailed Instructions that will be provided as members recruit fellow members in their respective sections =D