Users

Frequent Posters

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: MsCeylon

I liked the chapter

but why is Khushi so weak in front of Arnav
Well you may be attracted to a person but when he does something wrong you just don't melt in his arms do you ?
Is it possible to melt in the arms of the man who just gave you the biggest humiliation of your whole life ?
I am honestly confused 😕

I see your point dear but then u ve think frm ASR's perspective as well. After all he is a business man & in this situation if he had sided with Kushi, it ll translate 2 huge loss 4 his co. Also though Kushi is the heroine any other employee ll not b able 2 get away with insulting a prestigious client. I ve interfaced with clients as part of my proj & sometimes v ve 2 remain silent even if v know that v r right & they r wrong. Here Kushi did insult Mona's work & hurt her pride. u cant expect a top shot designer 2 take that lying down. Also Arnav clearly regrets wat Kushi went thru but this is wat is called collateral damage in war, love & business 😊  Also he dint insult her directly. It was Mona & his guilt was 2 b a silent spectator. The 1st time he asked her 2 apologize only for her rude remarks. Of course Mona was worse but then as i said she is a valued, famous designer & ASR cant afford 2 antagonize her.

Still i promise that i ll make up to u in the next chapter 😃
Edited by Angels11 - 12 years ago
babli0204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awusome update. Thanks a lot for the PM.
ashvez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Angels..Amazing !!Amazing!! I loved this part and every other part of your FF.I enjoy the flip flop between the past and present .
Great work!!

Ash.
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awww poor khushi feeling bad for her atleast ASR TRY TO MAKE UP FOR HER.

hope to see next update soon.
thankx for pm
renee27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
FAB STUFF..!!!!👏
very well written...u made us wait for so long dis tym but this update was worth it...keep it up...i love these intense scenes...
ohhh...awesum...plzz plzz plzzz update soon

thanks 4 d PM

smileyhug7679 thumbnail
Ah cat fights. Unbearable 
Poor thing had to say sorry

Asr saying sorry couldn't believe it

But good going
Thanks for the update
Jalebibaby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow! Nice updae. I was literaly waitin 4 ur update... And ths was simply superb...so sad 4 kushi...lovd d way they both likd eachothr in same manner... And that sorry s superb..cont soon...thanks 4 pm
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awww, I Felt Bad For Khsuhi 🥺
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
that bi##h so full of her self and poor khushi was the made to pay for no wrong doing 
                  update 
thanks for the pm 

pinkpearlz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great! Oh k that Mona needs a setdown, that was so cruel.
But did lead to awesome arhi scene. Loved it.
Will khushi resign? Am in two minds, one half wants that and arnav to miss her or something goes wrong with the show due to her absence, the other wants her to stand strong and face Mona. Thanks u r writing it, so know it will be nice to read.
Thanks for the pm, Anu.