usa_girl0021 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey guys is it true that tony and diya has changed the script is jassi going to marry purab?

coz the forums at setindia some message was posted that they planned for purab with jassi and arman with malika at the end.

is it true?πŸ˜‰ i hope it comes true

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cool_girl_2145 thumbnail
I REALLLY HOPE IT'S TRUE........T&D THINKING SO GOOD....POOR MALIKA WILL BE ALONE IF ARMAN STAYS WITH JASSI....SO PURAB AND JASSSI ...ARMANA AND MALIKA...MAKES GOOD PAIR....πŸ‘ 
kajal03 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I head that Jassi will marry to her best friend Nandu. 

misbah thumbnail

good nπŸ˜ƒews.

purab and jassi.

zinda bad...😊

Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
If this is true they should marry in mauritius itself and should end this show next week itself. There is no need to stretch the story any furthur as there wont be anything left to watch.
jprasad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jassidevi

If this is true they should marry in mauritius
itself and should end this show next week itself. There is no
need to stretch the story any furthur as there wont be anything
left to watch.

I know, there are enough Ekta shows on the air. πŸ˜•
loveneha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: jprasad

I know, there are enough Ekta shows on the air. πŸ˜•

yeah they will get married in mauritius and the story will JJKN will end next week....what a dumb endingπŸ˜†

Edited by loveneha_r - 19 years ago
jingle thumbnail

if they go  according to blf storyline mallika,&purab will remain unmarried aryan and pari along with mallika will leave gulmohur.

jassi and arman will marry.it sounds so stupid that their marriage takes place at the cost of other people's happiness

pj04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jingle

if they go  according to blf storyline mallika,&purab will remain unmarried aryan and pari along with mallika will leave gulmohur.

jassi and arman will marry.it sounds so stupid that their marriage takes place at the cost of other people's happiness

so true but then love does not come cheap. purab should be ok (no one ever said you always win in love even if you deserve the prize), i feel bad for the seths(the storyline is biased against them ) since they lose without a fault. i would have understood if armando resigned to handed over the chairmanship of company to his partner(since they are better businessman) when he married betty.

Edited by pj04 - 19 years ago
misbah thumbnail

Mauritious πŸ˜ƒis the island of love.

Thev new Jassi who is😊 beautiful and free falls in love with her prince charming.

After all didn't he just save her life?

This island starts the beginning of a romance between Jassi and Purab.😊

This is the beginning of true love..............

He is not fresh Michael of BLF, he is Purab a different character who loves Jassi.

😊This is the Indian mindset.