Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noor123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Exactly! Btw, just saying that (anything against ASR, or finding fault with the guy) is considered 'bashing' in this forum!!! 13-15 year old babies rule the world!
aura9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anusarkar

for not disclosing about her engagement... Just for the mere fact that she is not obligated to answer anyone...it's her choice and she has the right to her will. On what grounds is he angry or demands an explanation when he clearly mentioned to her that she or her existence meant nothing to him... not to mention the numerous times he has humiliated and insulted her. Maybe he is confused and he is in denial ... but it no way justifies his behavior or him demanding an explanation from her. Has he forgotten that he declared marriage to LA after almost kissing the poor girl.

It was all his doing and his blaming Khushi cannot be justified.

PS: Very ones' views are welcome, but no offensive or condescending words will be tolerated against me or any other member who is particularly participating in this topic. Bashing will be reported.

Whatever happens happens for a reason Khushi doesn't tell ASR about the engagement because she knows these thing don't matter to him. She is right in her own sens, in a way she did the right thing by not telling him about the engagement, he deserved it right he has no right over Khushi.

Here Arnav believes that he has right over Khushi even after insulting her a number of times and questioning her character because whatever he says are merely just words, to keep Khushi away from himself. Due to his insecurities he has the tendency to run away from happiness because he feels every good thing comes to an end (as he had said in one episode that people who leave never come back just like his mom did) and his big fat ego will never let him admit his love. Common we can't disregard the fact that Arnav is disturbed soul, he had a bad past. Over these mixed feelings when Khushi showers Arnav with the news of her engagement he is just shattered he is filled with the fear of losing his love for ever and hence he responded that way.
Edited by anonymous4444 - 12 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Arnav Singh Raizada is his OWN worst enemy! There is no redeeming him! HE will have to learn the hard way!

HE thought that he can just treat Khushi how he likes and whatever happens SHE will always be there in the background! NOW he knows that is not the case. SHE has a life too. (as she reminded him in the guest house & and at the temple the other day)... and she is living it!

It dosent matter who she is engaged to and why?? The only thing ASR needs to know is that she IS! After all it is HER choice to do what she wants with her life. He has no SAY in her life or her decisions!

It is time this "arrogant" so and so finds out that Khushi is NOT his property and the world does not revolve around him! So now as a reaction to this news... he sets a date for engagement with La after putting it off??

Let him do that. If THAT is how he thinks he should react to the news that the women he LOVES may marry someone else! Lets see how long he can last without Khushi!

My guess is NOT long!
..Apz.. thumbnail
ofcourse he has no right to blame khushi...but  i did not feel he was blaming khushi...it was more of an emotional outburst!!!!he himself couldnt believe khushis no more his possesion..i wil never blame arnav bcause thats his nature..khushi would not hav expected him to come n congratulate her on her engagement for sure...and when hav arnav done anything based on rationality????he did that wat evryone expected from him...
tsultana thumbnail
U know what guys, the show surprises me all the time. First. Thing first, I did not think for a second that Arnav would announce his engagement n wish to marry LA. I mean all along we thought he would never agree but the CV's have shown us that.
Now who knows what to expect apart from Arnav finding out about Khushis engagement and getting upset. Although there is the news that he will get engaged to LA but then like I said the CV's surprised us. So anything could happen.
Ok guys think I have wrote enough, lol
Ps: I would like to see arnav suffer abit and get jealous... He he he
Sam_KaShian thumbnail
he was blaming khushi???????😕
how?how?HOW??

Originally posted by: uyti

how?how?HOW??

Exactly!!!! Has some new footage been released now? What did he blame her -

It is your fault that I am falling in love with you
It is your fault that I announced my marriage
It is your fault that I am going to get engaged to La because you got engaged to someone.

The ME has not aired yet, can we atleast PLEASE wait to see fully what he says and does??

Ariel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont think he is really angry 'angry' with her in the true sense. I think he is more a little offended that she didnt share it with him. I think he knows and she knows that they share a deeper connnection now that it is growing everyday and that big things like engagements should be shared. Esp with your future lover :)

Even though he did it to spite Khushi, he never hid his engagement from her.

Not saying Khushi is wrong for keeping things to herself, but I dont think Arnav is wrong for once either. Khushi has to know that he at least cares for  her esp after the stars and parents talk.

I'm new here and to this show, this is just my take on it. Also, hi everyone :)!!

We wont really know till the episode airs I think
..Apz.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: uyti

how?how?HOW??

EXACTLY...ITS JUST AN EMOTIONAL OUTBURST!!!!
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I am taking this opportunity to thank everyone who is participating in this topic and having a healthy discussion. We are all different human beings with different thought process... We don't have to agree to everyone...but let's just acknowledge and consider other's opinion too.

Please carry on with your discussions.

Thanks

Anu