gurfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Can't wait see it and sat Friday could shoe
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kamalika..

you r right. now cruel arnav will realise his mistake

Yes, dear - the most enigmatic lover - will realize his love and we do not know how he will react.
And cruelty adds to his charishma for sure. 😊 
Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...great news finally our patience is going to give the sweetest fruit:) tfs... Waiting eagerly to watch the video:)

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Okay - Arnav find the ring on Thursday  and he asks Khushi in ME .

SO what the * are they going to show on Friday πŸ€”

Saturday will be the most difficult day for Ahrians πŸ˜‰

It is night time when he asks her in the promo. So like you said, Truce is on Thursday and towards the end he will find the ring.

Maybe on Friday her family calls up RM to enquire if Khushi has left and tells the family about the engagement.

Shyam did say he was leaving for Chandigarh, so something on that too.

And hopefully some footage devoted for the Barter couple - Akash and Payal.

I actually wanted him to accept his feelings for her and then find about the engagement. Let us see how it happens.

p.s. - I dont have the video link, if someone finds it, plz do pm me I will update the post.
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks !

Great news! Hopefully he will understand the pain our Khushi went through...At last the story is moving in the right direction.

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Farak padta farak padta farak padta farak padta ... kyunki...kyunki and then he'll say she doesn't have enough money to get married!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  Here comes the raging torment between Arnav and ASR!!!!  Duck for cover...especially you, HP!!

Now watch as he tries to show how much it doesn't matter that his heart is being ripped out of his chest.  Oh roller coaster here I come!!

Thanks for this and eagerly awaiting the link!

sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: momma1128

Farak padta farak padta farak padta farak padta ... kyunki...kyunki and then he'll say she doesn't have enough money to get married!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  Here comes the raging torment between Arnav and ASR!!!!  Duck for cover...especially you, HP!!

Now watch as he tries to show how much it doesn't matter that his heart is being ripped out of his chest.  Oh roller coaster here I come!!

Thanks for this and eagerly awaiting the link!

It will be such a treat to watch Barun enacting tormented and suffering Arnav . Just for that I am waiting for this episode .
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sunaina02

It will be such a treat to watch Barun enacting tormented and suffering Arnav . Just for that I am waiting for this episode .

Totally waiting Su, he's going to make us feel bad for him but tell him he deserves it at the same time - total tragic anti-hero.  getting hankies ready.
nature-lover thumbnail
Finally both the promo and the moment we are waiting  is here
Now cant wait to watch the scene and Arnav's reaction.😍
 BTW thanks Shwetha for sharing totally lost  into Arhi landπŸ˜†
Edited by arhi-sarun-fan - 12 years ago
-Garima- thumbnail
AHHH omggg FINALLY! We get a promo for the mahaepisode and that too such an interesting onee! :D I cannot wait to see it, thank you so much for sharing! :)