any2002uk thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I never know if Aroona Irani is married and how many children she has? Any of her relative like brothers or sister who work as actor??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriDevi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

brother of arona: adi irani... kushans dad

Doell thumbnail
WHAT IS REAL NAME KUSHAN DAD PLESAE TELL ME
Premkidiwaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kushan's dad's real name is Adi Irani.
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No Aruna never married or had any kids. my mom watched her interview on tv a while back, where aruna said that she had to take care of her younger brothers and sisters and never had time to think about marriage. so she never married.
she is a wonderful older sister and she said that she treates her nephews and nieces as her kids.

supersuper thumbnail
Aruna Irani is married to kukku kohali.
Did you notice her production house is called AK productions.....Aruna Kohli i guess!..........Arman Kohli is her son.....
Mommytobe thumbnail
you got it all wrong, she is not mother of arman kholi's .............

but anyway if someone wants to believe you...fine with me.

but she is not married................ 😛
Mommytobe thumbnail

Bollywood actor Arman Kohli, arrested for allegedly knocking down a motor-cyclist here on Monday night, was released on bail late last night.

"Kohli was released on a bail of a sum of Rs 35,000", the police officials at D N Nagar police station, investigating the case, told reporters in Mumbai.

"We have recorded Kohli's statement and awaiting the laboratory report of the actor's blood sample to ascertain whether he was under the influence of alcohol when the incident took place", they said.

Film maker and father of Arman, Rajkumar Kohli, film actor Aditya Panscholi and friends of the actor visited the police station after hearing the news of Arman's arrest.

Arman's vehicle, allegedly driven by him, knocked down Bijoy Kadvil, fracturing the victim's right ankle, police said. Kadvil, who runs a restaurant in Panvel, is recuperating at a private hospital, they added

Public Ki Awaaz-Message Boards

Recent Stories

film maker and father of arman, rajkumar kohli
Mommytobe thumbnail
so arman kohli's father is rajkumar kohli not kuku kohli
and soon i will post evidence that aruna is not married. 😛
Mommytobe thumbnail
Aruna Irani
Aruna Irani is an Indian actress. She has acted in about 300 movies. She is the sister of producer-director Indra Kumar and wife of film director Kuku Kohli.

Aruna Irani made her debut in the movie Gunga Jumna (1961). She is mostly famous as a side-actor.

NOTE:

ok i guess i was wrong, i found this after i did quick serach on aruna irani SO SHE IS MARRIED TO KUKU KOHLI,
but arman is not her son and she has no kids of her own.

now i am going to go home and have a talk with my mother   ðŸ˜• who apparently saw this interview of aruna where she said she never got married.

sorry.......... 😕