Frequent Posters

Surabhi_24 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
  • Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Surabhi

Ambition: To be a successful business woman

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi

• Your favourite…

Movies:  Old Guru dutt movies, Sound of music, Few good men, most of the SRK movies, Hangama

Songs:   Marathi songs sung my Asha and Lata, Songs sung by Phil collins,Rod Stewart and JLo

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan,  Rani Mukerjee, Tom Cruise and Mel Gibson

Television Shows: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, CSI, Late night with David Letterman, Seinfeld

Books: I love reading marathi books by P L Despande, Mystery novels, romance novels

Sports/Games: tennis

Food/Drink:  Indian , mexican & Chinese  (Pure vege)

Vacation Spots: India, Las Vegas

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing… internet 
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...
    Praying!!! 😊
    Describe your soul mate…  Caring , loving and understanding
  • Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy: Shy

Organized or Disorganized: Organized

Serious or Fun-loving: Serious most of the time

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic most of the time

Studious or carefree: Studious

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... anything which brings smiles to all.
    Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...  Yes I do!! Without which it would be hard to survive
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...  dont believe in after life Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?... No one that I think of right now
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...    No regrets in being petite but definitely a few inches in  my height
Edited by Surabhi_24 - 18 years ago
alia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
  • Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Alia

Ambition: to b a fashion designer as well as a interior designer

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu and a wee bit of arabic

• Your favourite…

Movies:  most of aamir khan and shahrukh khan movies, all the harry potter movies, most of theanimated movies and princess diaries part 1 & 2.

Songs:   main hoo na from mhn / hamari jeet ho from lagaan / yeh tara woh tara from swades / do pal from veer-zaara

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Paresh Rawel, Tom Felton and Rupert Grint / Juhi Chawla, Kajol, Sushmita Sen, Karishma Kapoor and Hema Malini

Television Shows: Yeh Meri Life Hai, Shararat, Full House and Khichdi

Books: Mystery novels, Harry Potter series, R L Stine books, Secret Seven, Nancy Drew, Sweet Sixteeen, Sleepover Friends and Archie Comics

Sports/Games: Basketball, Dodgeball, Harry Potter PC game, Solitaire and UNO etc

Food/Drink:  Chinese, Indian and Italian / Fizzy Drinks

Vacation Spots: India, California and Paris

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing… serving the net and chatting with friends
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...
    Praying!!! 😊
    Describe your soul mate…  Caring , loving, understanding and shud have a good sense of humour 😆 to keep me going

Organized or Disorganized: Disorganized

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic

Studious or carefree: Carefree

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... witty, sarcastic, silly and crazy
    Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...  Yes I do!! Why I dont know😆

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...  the one i love the most coz i love them
  • Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...  Ron Weasley, Draco Malfoy, and Armaan Suri
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...   a few inches in  my height and nothing else
Edited by alia - 19 years ago
chinti thumbnail
  • Vital Stats:

Name/ID: chinti

Ambition: to b a successful doc

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi,

• Your favourite…

Movies:  Harry Potter movies and HAHK

Songs:   I luv any original songs

Actors/Actresses: Rajeev Khandelwal, Aamna Shariff

Television Shows:  Kahiin to hoga

Books: any good mystery book

Sports/Games: Cricket

Food/Drink:  Any as long as its edible

Vacation Spots: Kodaikanal

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing… chatting, watching tv
    trying new things
    Describe your soul mate…  One who loves me with all heart and soul

Outgoing or Shy: outgoing

Optimistic or Pessimistic: optimistic

Studious or carefree: studious

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... sarcastic and witty
    Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...  yes...because love is everywhere and amongst every1

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...  no one it would freak me out
      Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...  harry potter

•  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...  nothing i prefer to stay the way i am
Edited by chinti - 19 years ago
Smile thumbnail

Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:

Name/ID:  Smile

Ambition:  To own a fashion house

Languages Spoken: English, Nepali, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil and Marati. I understand Telugu and Malayam

Your favourite…

Movies: Many……like Amar Akbar Anthony, Chalti ka naam Gadi, Anand, DDLJ, Maine Pyar Kiya, Hum Aap Ke Hai Kaun, Dil To Pagal Hai, Kal Ho Na Ho, Baazigar, Dil, Beta – ITS ENDLESS……………….I

Songs: Old songs, specially kishore kumar's and Asha Bhosles

combinations.

Actors/Actresses: Madhuri Dixit  and Rani Mukherjee,  Amitabh Bachchan,                     Jonny Lever

Television Shows: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Kusum, Kumkum, Son Pari, Shakalaka Boom Boom,  Boogie Oogie, Kichdi, Kyunki …….

Books: I am not a book worm but I love reading fairy tales

Sports/Games: Snakes and ladder, Throw Ball, Badminton

Food/Drink: Indian and Chinese

Vacation Spots: Goa

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Watching Cartoons and Animated movies

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend it with my family and friends.

Describe your soul mate… Have already found my soulmate

Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy: I am both.  I am shy  to new person, but once I get to know them I am an outgoing person.  My friends just don't believe that I was the same person whom they met  first.

Serious or Fun-loving: Both

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Both depending on my mood

Studious or carefree: Carefree, Sometimes I am studious too

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...Plain weird

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...Yes,  I do believe in love.  Sorry I cannot explain why, because I strongly believe that love cannot be explained in words.  Its something to feel....

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...My Dad, who expired 2 months ago.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Purab Mehra -  My hubby's character is very familiar to  Purab. As far as the looks, my hubby has a better looks and physic.

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... Nothing, I am fine the way I am.

pmahesh thumbnail

Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Priti /pmahesh

Ambition: To open my own business and in the larger context be happy

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Bengali and a little bit of Japanese and marwari

Your favourite…

Movies: Too many, I am a movie buff but to name a few andaz apna apna, jo jeeta wohi sikandar, maine pyar kiya, pyasa, Choti si baat, golmaal, janne bhi do yaaron, Crouching tiger…..,  sound of music; the list goes on . Some Bengali uttam kumar- suchitra sen movies, some satyajit ray movies, some Bengali  movies by rituparno are also among my favourites. Salman being my favourite, I can watch most of his movies again and again.

Songs: Again, the list is long…. But some of them- Aate jaate, pehla nasha, suraj hua madhyam, lambi judai, Do lakzon ki hai, rimjhim gire sawan, aashiqui songs, ye duniya agar mil bhi jaye.  I like most of the kishore and jagjit singh songs. 

Actors/Actresses: Salman khan, aamir khan, saif, amitabh, amol palekar, guru dutt, rani, meena kumari, suchitra sen

Television Shows:  Hubahu is one of the all time favourites. Ally mcbeal, Practice, Friend, sa re ga ma, jassi, astitva. (I am hooked to ksbkbt, but I cannot call it my favourite)

Books: Any murder mystery kind (specially the perry mason series by erle Stanley gardner), Harry Potter Series,  reginal short stories, Feluda series by Satyajit ray, Alfred hitchkock books…. the list goes on

Sports/Games: I am a big cricket buff, always follow the matches. I like Tennis as well.  I like playing badminton and love swimming.

Food/Drink: Italian- love pastas, rajasthani food (pitha, gatte ki khichdi….) chaats,. As for drinks, love neembu pani and thums up (no coke and pepsi for me), fresh orange juice.

Vacation Spots: Haven't seen much, but among the places I have gone, Goa. Would love to go to Kerala, sri lanka and Maldives. Love beaches, lakes, water falls. My favourite place is, in fact, Calcutta- it is my hometown and I love it.

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing… Listening to songs, doing crosswords and being in Calcutta.

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ... I will go to Calcutta

Describe your soul mate…    Caring, intelligent, understanding.

Serious or Fun-loving: Serious

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic

Studious or carefree: Studious

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird? I don't know!

Do you believe in love? Why or why not? I believe in love---between couples, between mother and daughter, between sisters, between friends…..Love for me is understanding, caring, appreciating, accepting.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why? No body, people who have left this world should be allowed torest in peace.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life? Perry mason/ feluda- I would be assisting them in their investigations.

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?  I think I am unique and that's the way I want to stay

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
  • Vital Stats:

Name/ID: cutereems

Ambition: to be a good Engineer

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada.Marathi

• Your favourite…

Movies:  Many movies.Very long list to right it down here.

Songs: Many songs.cant write it here

Actors/Actresses: Aishwarya RAI, Shahid Kapoor, Amrita Rao.

Television Shows: Yeh Meri Life Hai, Jassi jaisi koi Nahin.

Books:  Nancy Drew and Archie Comics

Sports/Games: Basket ball, Prince of Persia(PC game)

Food/Drink:  Chinese, Indian and Italian / Fizzy Drinks

Vacation Spots:  Switzerland.

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing… serving the net, chatting with friends,watching tv and visiting   I-FORUMS

Enjoying my  life however i want.😆
    Describe your soul mate…  Caring , loving, understanding and faithful and handsome and must love me from his heart.

Organized or Disorganized: organized

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic

Studious or carefree: Carefree

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... witty, silly and crazy
    Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...  Yes I do!! Love is a part of life. I cannot live without my one part of my life.  
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...    The one I love most.  Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...  PURAB none other than him.
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...   
    Want to grow my hairs thicker.Nothing else

Edited by cutereems - 19 years ago
rain thumbnail
  • Vital Stats:

Name/ID:rainy rain Age:22

Occupation:presently a house wife  but i am a pharmacist on a job hunt

Ambition: to be a per fect human being

Languages Spoken:urdu , hindi , english ,arabic(little)and telugu (lots of it) 

• Your favourite…
    Movies:  many of them ..k3g ,forest gump and many english movies

Songs: huge big list i like soft music

Actors/Actresses:  I like Shahrukh Khan, rani ,tom criuse ,leonardo kate ,catherine zeta jones and many of the bolly and holly wood actors and actresses

Television Shows:  I love JJKN(deadlys updates)

ymlh (thanx to laxmi )

and kasuatii zindagi kay (thankz to love 1)

Books:  oh many of them splly ..james herriots seroes and all his writings.

Sports/Games: football, Cricket

Food/Drink:haleem ,all non veg and fruit drinks

Vacation Spots: ummm india 😉

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…   talking and reading

• If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ... My family members my mom my dad n my hubby n inshallah if i have children then with my children.ill talk to my hubby endlessly expressing my love for him ,to my parents ill ask for forgiveness  for if hurted them anytime and most of the time ill spend praying to god almighty.

Describe your soul mate…(i already got one) loving , caring ,handsome ,rich 😉  ,down to earth ,and wat not hes the perfect hubby and a perfect soulmate

Outgoing or Shy: outgoing

Organized or Disorganized:  very organised i think by htis age everybody gets organised .

Optimistic or Pessimistic: optimistic

Studious or carefree: studious

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird? ya almost all this words are perfect in definig me .
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not? Yes I Do..coz its the only thing  we can never define ,...its such a great feeling and the whole world is in existence due to this thing called love.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why? john .f kennedy Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?       aaj kal tho sabhi real life main hai like komolika ,armaan ,so no way 
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?  ill try to reach the perfection which i m not

Edited by rain - 19 years ago
lilhenna thumbnail

Name/ID: lilhenna

Television Shows: Ayushmaan and Jassi

Books: LOTR Series

Food/Drink: Anything.  YUM!

Describe your soul mate…My Husband.

Are you more: (pick the closest one) : Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing

Organized or Disorganized: Very Organized

Serious or Fun-loving: Goofy

Optimistic or Pessimistic: optimistic Eww.

Studious or carefree: Mixed

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird? Sarcastic

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be? : Nada!

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Smisha

Ambition: to be a interior designer or architect. May be I will be with my dream house finally. Hope so...
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu, Kannada

Your favourite…
Movies:
DDLJ, Kuch Kuch Hota Hain, Lamhe, Jo jeeta wahi sikander, Toy story , many of the english movies..(i cant remember right know...i will update when I recollect)
Songs: Tera mera pyaar amar phir kyun mujko lagata hai daar

- jaaiye aap kaha jayenge yeh nazar laut ke phir

- Tu jaha jaha chalega, mera saya saath ho ga

- tum paas aye youn muskaraye

- najane mere dil ko kya ho gaya

will add more

Actors/Actresses: AkShay kumar, Shah Rukh Khan, Sadana, kajol, Rani mukerjee

Television Shows: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, The Apprentice, law and Order, Everybody loves raymond, Friends, Lusy, Without a trace, YMLH, Astitva, Caliou, Teletubbies..(I don't spare any...)

Books:   hmmm may be jokes or tinkle, panchantatra...

Sports/Games: Cricket , Badminton

Food/Drink: Indian, Thai, Chinese (Spicy and pure vegetarian)

Vacation Spots: I want to go on euro trip like in ddlj and my husband dreams of alaskan cruise and may be i have to fit that in my dreams too

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Watching TV and being with friends and family

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I Spend with my family and parents around
Describe your soul mate…one who respects me and loves me for what I am

Outgoing or Shy: Both

Organized or Disorganized: mixed

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Depends on suitation

Studious or carefree: carefree

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...I think i am plain and i say from my heart...so many times get into trouble for that.

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...Yes, a lot if not I cannot think of life in any other way..

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...None

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Ofcourse Purab, Shahrukh in ddlj
 If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?..."Speaking without thinking! I tend to be really blunt sometimes and that can really hurt someone who doesn't know me. Well, that is something I am still working on" just like you mystica...

Naivedya thumbnail

Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Sandeepa

Ambition: to be a interior designer or event planner/manager

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi, French

Your favourite…
Movies:
Mohra, Dil Chahata Hai, A Little Princess
Songs:  Na Kajare Ki Dhaar, Hum Tum Gum Sum, Ye Vaada Raha, Tere Bina Zindigi Se Koi Shikva, ANYTHING BY KISHORE KUMAR JI!

Actors/Actresses: Suniel Shetty, Shah Rukh Khan, Rani Mukherjee, Preity Zinta

Television Shows: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Kkusum, Kittie Party (Just ended 😭 ) Friends, Seinfeld

Books:  The Namesake,  The Death  of Vishnu, Bee Season

Sports/Games: Badminton, Skating

Food/Drink: Indian, Thai, Chinese, Mexican (Spicy and pure vegetarian)

Vacation Spots: Cruises, retreat type trips, tour of Europe

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Watching TV and being with friends and family, playing with my son

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? I'd go to the temple and thank God for giving me a great life and wonderful friends and family.

Describe your soul mate…My husband! 😊

Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Depends on suitation

Studious or carefree: carefree

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?  Witty and sarcastic

Do you believe in love? Why or why not? Yes, because I got such a great husband who is also my dear friend

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why? Not sure about my answer

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?  Jassi, so I could knock some sense into her!

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be? Not jump to cnclusions about things without knowing the full story.