Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

Name/ID: Luckiegrl1322

Ambition: To Get my bachleors in advertising, then a masters in business and then to become a famous businesswoman

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Sindhi, Spanish

Your favourite…

Movies: Hum Saath Saath Hain

Songs: Right now Kaho Na Kaho from Murder, Veer Zaara Songs but they keep changing every day or every week

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Rani Mukherjee, Preity Zinta, Vivek Oberoi and Urmila Matondkar 

Television Shows: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Kahiin To Hoga

Books: Harry Potter, The Da Vinci Code, Train to Pakistan, Night, Where the Heart Is....

Sports/Games: Badmintdon

Food/Drink: Indian, Chinese, Italian

Vacation Spots: India and only India

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Dancing
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ... I would probably just spend time with my family and friends
    Describe your soul mate…Hmm...someone understanding, caring, loving, somewhat like Purab Mehra 😉
  • Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing

Organized or Disorganized: Disorganized

Serious or Fun-loving:  Fun Loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic

Studious or carefree: Studious

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...Hmmm not sure
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I do believe in love but it always confused me
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...I would bring back my grandfather whom I loved so much
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Definetely Purab Mehra
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...I am not sure what I would want to change about myself as I have learned that one should be happy the way he/she is...
Princess thumbnail

Name/ID: Princess

Ambition:  Can't decide, but maybe Event Marketing, Teacher or start my own bussiness

Language Spoken: Punjabi, Hindi, English, and little bit of Urdu

My Favorites

Movies: Nasib Apna Apna, Gadar, Dillagi, Hera Pheri, Hero.

Songs: Love Songs, and Bhargra Type.

Actors/Actress: Gurdas Mann, Sunny & Bobby Deol, Sunjay, Anil, Kajol, Juhi Chawla and Bhumika Chawla

TV Shows: Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, Tumhari Disha, Kkoi Dil Main Hain, Bhabi, Friends, Fries with That, Becker.

Books: Can't pick too hard.

Sport/Games: Not into Sport

Food/Drink: Indian, Canadian, and Chainese.

Vacation Spot: France - Paris, Switzerland, and many more.

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing..... don't know

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...  Hard to choose, but I think my family.

Describe your soul mate…Understaing, Loving, Caring, Cute, Good Looking, Loves me more than anything or anyone.

Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy: In Between outgoing and shy

Organized or Disorganized: Organized

Serious or Fun-loving:  Fun Loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Both

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... I would say little bit humours and silly sometime

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...Yes I do, Because love is great but sometime painful too.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?... My Dad😭

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Nope (for now)

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... I would make myself walk and not use a wheelchair 😭and my mood to happy😃.

spike thumbnail

Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Spike

Ambition: to be one of the most successful CEOs of a well-reputed company...

Languages Spoken: Bangla, English, Hindi, Arabic...will learn French and other languages sometime later...

Your favourite… 

Movies: Dil Chahta Hai, Notting Hill, and many more...

Songs: tooo many, the place will be filled with them if I begin writing!

Actors/Actresses: well, i'm not a SRK fan (!), Aamir Khan, Salman Khan, Rani Mukherji, Preity Zinta and ofcourse Samir Soni!!

Television Shows: JJKN, Friends, anything on Mtv or B4U, don't get to watch much tv cuz my studies keep me tied...

Books: hmmm....haven't read much but liked Master of the Game, wanna read more books...like books based on power, mystery...hate mushy romance!

Sports/Games:hmmmm.....not cricket...more like badminton, basketball, chess, racing...driving is my passion....

Food/Drink: everything, local, indian, thai, junk....i'm no-holds-barred when it comes to food...!!!

Vacation Spots: haven't been to many places but I love beaches and peaceful places

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…sleeping!

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ... do everything I love to do and spend all my time with my favourite people and pray to God.

Describe your soul mate… caring, a fierce lover, devoted, understanding, a bit more intelligent than me, manly, rich, someone who'd do anything for me...who shares the tastes I have, peaceful, calm and thinking like me...
in short, a real Purab Mehra (duh...what else can anyone wish for?!!!)

Outgoing or Shy: shy

Organized or Disorganized: somewhere in between...

Serious or Fun-loving: both

Optimistic or Pessimistic: more of optimistic, try realistic

Studious or carefree: studious..my career is my main driving force...I'm a big work-o-holic

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... that's a question better answered by my friends...i'm a blend of everything...just depends on my mood.

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?... i do, cuz it's the one thing that i think makes life worth living....love for anything...

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?... my nanabhai, cuz he was a very good man...and i never met him

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?... hah! ofcourse Purab Mehra...he's the man of my dreams...i think i have fallen in love with him...😕?!!!

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be... my impatience

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Slam Book Questions:

Vital Status:
Name/ID: Daisy

Nick Name:None

Ambition: To become an efficient Human Resources Manager and bring useful and revolutionary changes in this field.

Languages Spoken: English,Hindi,Marathi,Kannadda.

Your favourite…

Movies: Lamhe,Anand,Masoom,Hum Aapke Hain Koun

Songs: "Maine tere liye hi saat rang ke" and "Kahin door" from Anand."Abhi na jao chodkar" and 1942-A Love Story songs.

Actors/Actresses: Aamir Khan,Anil Kapoor,Hritik Roshan,Madhuri,Sridevi

Television Shows: Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin

Books:Fine Things by Danielle Steele,Lone Eagle by D.S.,Doctors by Eric Segal

Sports/Games: Cricket,Badminton

Food/Drink:Indian,Chinese.

Vacation Spots:Mahabaleshwar,Shimla-Manali,Banglore and places in Karnataka.

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading, logging on to Iforums,chatting with friends.

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life?
I would call up all the people I love and tell them how much I love them,say Sorry to all I've hurt,and thank God for the wonderful gift of life he gave me.

Describe your soul mate…My soulmate should be one who knows what i'm feeling the moment he hears my voice or sees my face.He should have a good degree of understanding.He should be mature at the right times and also a kid sometimes.He should be caring not only towards me but to all his fellow-beings.He should be unselfish,giving more importance to happiness than money.And..he should have a cute and boyish grin. 😊

Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing.

Serious or Fun-loving: Both

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...Witty and sometimes kiddish.

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?
Yes.I believe that each of us was created together with his/her soul-mate.We were separated at birth but we are definitely destined to meet.
"Each of us are angels with only one wing,and we can fly only by embracing each other."

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or novel you wish existed in real life?... Armaan Suri.

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... I sometimes worry a lot for small things.I would like to make myself more strong.

Edited by Daisy - 19 years ago
Jatti thumbnail

Slam Book Questions:

• Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Jatti

Ambition: will try modellin but if nuin works gonna become a director.. its my dad's dream!

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, broken Punjabi

• Your favourite…

Movies: Life is beautiful..  na tum jaano na hum!

Songs: they keep changing! 

Actors/Actresses: Aamir Khan.. I'm anti srk lol.. Rani..Salman and Amisha

Television Shows: Jassi.. Kyunki Saas.... and The Great Indian Comedy Show

Books: I dnt read

Sports/Games: Cricket (once in a while)

Food/Drink: Indian, Chinese and Thai

Vacation Spots: UK

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Eatin lol 😛
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend it with my family
    Describe your soul mate… Gotta have compatibility and similiar interests... he shudn be a woman chaser.. they soo put me off.. shud b wise n shud knw wen n wat to say... shudn act like a dumbfuk

Outgoing or Shy: Shy

Serious or Fun-loving: Serious

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic

Studious or carefree: Carefree lol

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...  Silly lol.
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?... I do beleive in love but not in love at first sight but i wudn know if im in love or jus like! If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?... Divya Bharti... my aunt n actress.!
  • Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Karan Virani ( Hiten Tejwani frm Kyunki)😳                                        If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... Lookin better.... guys jus use me to get to knw my good lookin female friends!
disha77 thumbnail

Slam Book Questions:

• Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Disha77

Nick Name: Dish

Ambition:  Nothing😉

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam

• Your favourite…

Movies: Dil Chahta Hai😊

Songs: Dekha Ek Khwab Toh Yeh Silsile Hue........

Actors/Actresses: Tom Hanks, Big B, Rani Mukherjee, Julia Roberts, Meryl Streep

Television Shows: FRIENDS, Seinfeld, Tumhari Disha

Books: HP Series and all books by Jane Austen

Sports/Games: Basketball

Food/Drink: Italian

Vacation Spots: Kerala and Rajasthan   Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Browsing on Net
    If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life?  With my hubby and kid!
  • Describe your soul mate…Great sense of humour, caring, loving, non-judgemental and loyal!

Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing😊

Organized or Disorganized: Inbetween

Serious or Fun-loving: Totally Fun-loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: optimistic

Studious or carefree: Carefree

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...All of it, all the time

• Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...Most definitely yes....Love makes the World go round, at least mine!

• If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...My dad
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...DK (😆) The new improved version, actually!
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?......I wish I could be more serious about life!.

jazmine thumbnail

Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Jazmine

Nick name: Jenny

Occupation: Student          ;           ;           ;           ;           ;           ;           ;           ;           ;     Ambition: To be a Doctor or Singer (anything which would make me famous really!!)

Languages Spoken: Portuguese, English, Hindi , Gujarati, French, German and a bit of Spanish

Your favourite…

Movies: i have loads but the main ones are Zameen, KMG, Munna Bhai MBBS and loads of others!!! I would love to watch Musafir as i ain't watched it yet

Songs: i hav loads!! in Hindi:Saaki, Dilli Ki Sardi, One Love from Rakht,Dhoom Machale, Aisa Jadoo and for English: My Band from D-12, In da Club, Superstar, Shut up from black-eye peas and Turn Out The Lights by Nelly Furtado.

Actors/Actresses:my favourite actors are : Hritik Roshan, Tussar Kapoor, ShahRukh Khan and Amitabh Bachan oh and Rajeev Khandelwal( who's also my friend as i've met him before). and for the Actresses: Kareena Kapoor, Lara Dutta, Aishwariya Rai, Priety Zinta and Rani Mukharjee. (pretty long list huh?😆)

Television Shows: KTH, JJKN, KDMH

Books: All the Harry Potter series!!!

Sports/Games: Football is the best!!!

Food/Drink: i love Mcdonalds so i love fast food n coke (any coke)

Vacation Spots: Portugal, Maputo, Liecester and Madrid

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing: Listening to music and i mean any kind of music.

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? I would talk to all of my friends and relative and have a best day out and about.

Describe your soul mate… i dont no yet but he should be caring, someone who understands me, who can always listen to me, and about his looks he should be handsome as Ejaz Khan.

Outgoing or Shy: Depends where I am and who with.

Organized or Disorganized: Im disorganised as to what I do to my room every single day (thats what my mum says)

Serious or Fun-loving: in the middle but when im being serious people take it to be funny.😡

Optimistic or Pessimistic: a bit of both but more Pessimistic

Studious or carefree: Studious when it comes to when im at school and learning from a strict teacher and carefree when i tend to learn from a dumb teacher at school who dont know how to control a class.

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... im much of Sarcastic then wierd (my friends think that im kinda weird because my style changes when ever i have something to drink or eat). Im also jokey type of person.  

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?... i dont believe in love until i find it. and at this stage of my life i wouldnt believe in love.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?.... My Granddad as he was a loving and caring person who took time of his work for me.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?... i dont no really as there are loads but at present i dont think that there is one.

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... I would change the way i talk because I talk without thinking and that can be the most annoying thing in my life.

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Slam Book Questions:

• Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Manjot

Ambition: to become a doctor (surgeon)

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi, French and a bit of Japanese

• Your favourite… i have many favourite movies, songs, actors, shows and all if i write all of them its going to take up the whole page or maybe more😆

Movies:

Songs: 

Actors/Actresses:

Television Shows:

Books: Harry Potter series

Sports/Games: Cricket and Badminton

Food/Drink:

Vacation Spots:

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Computers & Internet (MSN) 😆
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...
    chatting with my friends and watching lots of movies with my family😊
    Describe your soul mate… don't have time to think about it yet (too young😛)

Outgoing or Shy: bit of both

Organized or Disorganized: disorganized

Serious or Fun-loving: At school serious and at home fun-loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Highly Optimistic

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... anything which brings smiles to all!!!!!!
    Do you believe in love? Why or why not?... Yes I do beacuse it's a nice feeling!!!❤️
    If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...my grandma Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?... No one 
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...I dunno
Edited by Manjot - 18 years ago
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Slam Book Questions:

• Vital Stats:

Name/ID: simplyvivacious

Ambition: To be a Computer Engineer ( and being successful in every field of life )

Languages Spoken: English and Urdu ( Plus a lil bit of Arabic )

• Your favourite…

Movies: Kate and Leopold, The Time Machine, Kuch Kuch Hota hai, Kal Ho Na Ho, ( Love most of the SRK movies ) ,Dil Chahta Hai, Munna Bhai MBBS, Speed, The Mummy, MBFW, The entire Harry Potter and Home Alone series , Titanic, The Italian Job, Tum Bin, Ocean's eleven, Face Off, Mission Impossible 2, Catch Me If u Can and more

Songs: Vary from time to time depending on my mood. All time favs r Aansoo (Ahmed J.), Words (Boyzone), Aitebar ( Junaid Jamshed ), Mujhe Raat Din (Sangharsh : Sonu Nigam) , Khamaj ( Fuzon ), Pehla Nasha , Dhaani (Strings), Naa Kaho (Aaroh) , Kal Ho Na Ho, I would love to love you, Everything i do (Brian Adams) , Right here waiting and most of Backstreet Boys, Ahmed Jahanzaib, Strings, Jal, Vital Signs, Sonu Nigam and Fuzon songs

Actors/Actresses: Catherine Zeta Jones, Hugh Jackman, Kate Winslet, Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Charlize Theron, Tom Cruise, Rajeev Khandelwal, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, Priety Zinta, Imran Abbas, Fizza Ali, Sonia Khan, Asad, Nadia Khan

Television Shows: The Oprah Winfrey Show, Kahin To Hoga, JJKN

Books: The whole Harry Potter Series , Agatha Christie and Umera Ahmed novels, Secrets of Mind Power ( Harry Lorayne ) and here follows a never ending list. Mostly prefer mystery, suspense, spirituality and a little bit of romance

Sports/Games: Cricket , Badminton and Quidditch  😉

Food/Drink: Pakistani/Indian, Italian, fastfood........Pepsi, coke..........

Vacation Spots: Northern areas of Pakistan. Wish to see Paris, Egypt, Italy and Niagra Falls some day

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading and surfing the web
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would go shopping.......😛 Just kidding. Would spend it with loved ones and pray to God to forgive me
  • Describe your soul mate…Someone who respects relationships, loves me for who i'm and what i'm , understands me, is compatible, fun to be with ( Of course, great sense of humour ) , intelligent and not too predictable. 😛 He should have deep and expressive eyes and must be very sure of himself 😊 😈 ( Hope it doesn't sound frightening. Am i too demanding? )

Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing ( But take some time to adjust and don't get along well with everyone )

Organized or Disorganized: Somewhere in between

Serious or Fun-loving: Both (Depends strictly on the circumstances)

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Varies with time, more optimistic

Studious or carefree: There was a time when i was studious  *Sigh*, now, carefree

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...Probably crazy........No, actually, sometimes plain, sometimes sarcastic and sometimes witty
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...Yeah, i just believe in each and every form of love because it's everywhere. Really can't explain why as i haven't experienced love as yet. IMO, it is something sacred. But i believe this word is overused
    If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...None, why question and interfere God's decisions?
  • Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?... Leopold, Sujal Garewal , Aman (SRK) from KHNH, Salaar Sikander, Umar Jahangir, Shekhar (Priyanshu Chatterjee) from Tum Bin, Harry Potter 🤗( to give him a sisterly hug and tell him i'll always be with him 😉 )

• If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...Nothing, i just want to remain the way i'm

• Quotes

There is no great genius without a bit of insanity

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.

• It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Edited by simplyvivacious - 19 years ago
kaleidoscope thumbnail
Vital Stat:
Name/ID: Chocolate.
Ambition: To be succesful in every sphere of life
Language spoken: Gujarati, Bengali, English, Urdu,Hindi and French (little bit of Arabic too and trying to learn German)

Your favourite…:
Movies: most of the SRk films like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Bazigaar, Kal Ho na Ho, Dilwale Dulhania le jayengay.etc. Apart from that ....Munna Bhai MBBS, Sharabi, Lagan, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam,Hera Pheri.
and in English the list is endless.........All the Harry Potter andAce ventura series, Broken Arrow, Titanic, Face off, Godzilla etc.
Songs: hmm. they keep changing though I like songs from Enigma, Pink floyd, Ace of Base and the Beatles.😊
Actor/Actress: Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan,Preity Zinta, Jim carry,Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts.
Books: mostly by Richmal Crompton, Sidney Sheldon, Humayun Ahmed.
Sports/Games: Love to watch Cricket
Food/Drink: Chinese,Italian, Indian and Thai.............and ofcourse lots of chocolates, Diet coke and Seven up.
Vacation spots: Southern parts of Bangladesh, Darjeling, Los Angeles. Wish to visit Egypt and Switzerland.
Television Shows: Kahin To hoga, JJKN, Friends, The Oprah Winfrey show and i love to watch Looney tunes Show (bit childish😆)

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing: Reading....

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life?       I would spend the day with my loved ones and also pray to god almighty.
Describe your soul mate: Caring , loveable, with good sense of humor, Predictable and a person who can understand me.
Are you more: (pick the closest one):

Outgoing or Shy: depends........

Organized or Disorganized: mixed

Serious or Fun-loving: Serious is not my type I am more fun loving

Studious or carefree: studious

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?   sometimes witty and sometimes crazy

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?  Yes i do..........Why? now thats a tuff question .......can't explain it.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why? My Uncle cause i miss him a lot😕

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?... none.......They are better in fictional life.

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...My hand writing........😆

Edited by chocolate - 19 years ago