Posted: 12 years ago

Koi please Maddy ko bulao 😆

niku28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The actress could be Preity Zinta ...no idea about the actor
Zarine Khan?

Just a wild guess taken from the "can't dance" part of the article. :)
Edited by 2direct - 12 years ago
Painted_Lady thumbnail
my guess is Tabu and Nagarjuna..Amala is his wife..Heard he used to fly from Hyderabad to meet Tabu ..

whatever it is a big no-no to homebreakers🤢...i used to love Tabu for her conventional looks and pretty decent acting..i think all that respect and love have gone down the drain after i heard about her affair with that guy!

Instead of forcing him to divorce his wife for her why cant she go and find somebody who is single and 100% ready to mingle?😕😛
Edited by Painted_Lady - 12 years ago
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Painted lady, that is a great guess! Does sound like Tabu! She is reclusive and she certainly cannot dance!
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tabu would be my guess too.

Originally posted by: Painted_Lady

my guess is Tabu and Nagarjuna..Amala is his wife..Heard he used to fly from Hyderabad to meet Tabu ..

whatever it is a big no-no to homebreakers🤢...i used to love Tabu for her conventional looks and pretty decent acting..i think all that respect and love have gone down the drain after i heard about her affair with that guy!

Instead of forcing him to divorce his wife for her why cant she go and find somebody who is single and 100% ready to mingle?😕😛

Don't get so invested in their personal lives. Get some popcorn, soda, ice-cream and enjoy the tamasha. 😆
TuesdaysChild thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But Tabu/Nag/Amala have been a happy threesome for a very long time now. She even has a room in their house! I would be suprised if this was her.
Painted_Lady thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kal El

Tabu would be my guess too.

Don't get so invested in their personal lives. Get some popcorn, soda, ice-cream and enjoy the tamasha. 😆

i do enjoy every bit of juicy bollywood gossip just like the way bollywood movies..lol...

just that i get worked up whenever i hear about homebreaking..maybe because iam a wife myself and hate the idea of homebreaking anywhere..😊
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

even i was thinking of Rani only..
she is a recluse .. but she can dance better than some..