Big blooper--How could have Khushi missed this

keti00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Hi guys,

I'm not sure if someone has already written about this but I was just watching re-runs of ARHI moments online and I could not believe my eyes. This is the episode from Augus 20th: Khushi is at RM with her mithais for Anajli and Shyam's Anniversary I believe. She is trying to hide from ASR behind the curtain and i noticed that there is a huge picture of Anjali and that creep Shyam on the wall.  How could she have missed this huge picture of Shyam the snake!!! Can't take this anymore 😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡.  Check yourself, here is the link (about 3:45 elapsed time in the video)...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, in the earlier episodes of IPKKND, Anjali's bedroom  had a huge picture of husband and wife... and eventually they took it out to accommodate the story or something...
They probably thought we did not notice it... but  we did ðŸ˜Š
keti00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalyas

Yes, in the earlier episodes of IPKKND, Anjali's bedroom  had a huge picture of husband and wife... and eventually they took it out to accommodate the story or something...

They probably thought we did not notice it... but  we did ðŸ˜Š

Dear Kalyas,
Thanks for bringing that up.. Hmmm!!! I missed that part somehow just like Khushi missed this pic but we notice it...

No that day khushi had her neck sprained so she couldn't turn and notice such a huge photo..🤣
How can we expect her to see a photo if she didn't recognize him in RM.If you know a person for sometime you will be familiar with his profile. Pineapple scene she could have made out its Shyam. But she will be blind till CVs want her to be!!
keti00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: somzz007

No that day khushi had her neck sprained so she couldn't turn and notice such a huge photo..🤣

How can we expect her to see a photo if she didn't recognize him in RM.If you know a person for sometime you will be familiar with his profile. Pineapple scene she could have made out its Shyam. But she will be blind till CVs want her to be!!

Dear Somzz,
Exactly, she will be blind until CVs wants her to see things around, duh!! ROFL   what was I thingking.  Yes, I surely thought she could have figued that snake out during Pineapple scene but nope,not yet...  
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: somzz007

But she will be blind till CVs want her to be!! ðŸ¤£

i guess u summed up the whole equation
Incognit0 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: keti00

Dear Somzz,
Exactly, she will be blind until CVs wants her to see things around, duh!! 🤣   what was I thingking.  Yes, I surely thought she could have figued that snake out during Pineapple scene but nope,not yet...  

It's not Khushi's fault if she didn't recognize him during pineapple fiasco... Shyam is not just any snake, he belongs to rare Indonesian chameleon snake species 😆 😆
bikerider thumbnail
i guess while cleaning the house during diwali CVs removed it and forgot to put it after words 🤣
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Actually that day she was so busy avoiding ASR that she didn't even think of the picture behind her.  If you remember she ended up in his closet trying to run away from him.  How can anyone notice that snake when you're hiding in ASR's closet?  😉
thecraze92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reniji66

Actually that day she was so busy avoiding ASR that she didn't even think of the picture behind her.  If you remember she ended up in his closet trying to run away from him.  How can anyone notice that snake when you're hiding in ASR's closet?  😉

Haha exactly! whats the use of looking at the "snake" when there's ASR in front of you! ;)