Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
feel good for alina!! and j'aime le fanfiction de toi!!
seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 7

Abhay's bedroom:
Piya is stirring in her sleep about to get up. Abhay is just watching her. Piya opens her eyes and yawns widely. Abhay kisses her forehead saying
Abhay: good morning sunshine!
Piya: morning! and then she hurridely gets up and tries to run but she trips about to fall down Abhay catches her saying
Abhay: where are you going? dekh k nhi chal sakti? ager tmhain chot lag jati to??
Piya: O my sweet vampy! dant brush karny ja rahi thi.. u know morning breath.
Abhay: That doesn't matter much. saying this he starts kissing her. making her dizzy.
Piya : stop it Abhay. ager koi a gya to?
Abhay: ye mera ghar hy yahan koi nhi ata.
Piya: acha baba. let me go.
she freshens up and comes into the room and starts brushing her hair uysing ABhay's comb.
Piya: you don't mind, do you Abhay? I mean its not that you use your tooth brush and comb everyday. so you wouldn't care much if I used it?
Abhay: pleasently surprised, No.
Haseena knocks at the door saying:
Haseena: Piya if you are up ur breakfast is ready. come down and have it.
Piya: coming auntie.
She is feeling much better today so starts decending the stairs herself and Abhay is behind her ready to catch if she falls.
Piya walks in dining room and starts eating her breakfast.
Piya: nice auntie, I didn't know anyone who can't eat could cook so well.
Haseena smiles.
Abhay: what do you want to do today?
Piya: Not much. I want rest so that I can be strong enough to go to college tomorrow.
Abhay: you are not strong enough yet. No, I won't permit this. Its too soon.
Piya: Oh really?
Abhay: yes!
Piya: we'll see..
Haseena: Piya i am going to the market today. do you want anything specific.
Piya: Please don't bother auntie. I have to go back after a few days may be tomorrow so don't take much pains.
Abhay: No way! I won't let you go back so early. You are staying here for a while. You may go to college tomorrow if you want but not back to your home so early.
Piya: What's wrong with you Abhay?
Abhay: I don't want to loose you.
Haseena: No pains. Its my pleasure. You are my future daughter-in-law after all.
Piya blushes tomato red on this and is unable to say anything.
Abhay and Haseena chuckle.
Door bell rings and Abhay goes to answer. Its Mr. Dobriyal's driver with a bag of Piya's clothes.
Piya: Thank you bhaiya.
Piya takes her bag upstairs and starts looking through it. She takes out a purple T-shirt with black jeans and changes. Then she tells Abhay to switch on the TV and put on any movie. Piya lies back on the bed and starts watching it. Abhay comes too and takes Piya in his arms. Piya rests her head on his chest and makes herself comfortable.
After a few minutes Abhay gets bored of the movie and starts kissing Piya. Piya gives in too.

Downstairs:
Door bell rings and Chand opens the door. Mr. Dobriyal is there to meet Chand as promised. Chand takes him in study and tells him everything starting from Maithili to date. Arnab is satisfied.
Arnab: Mr. Raichand. Thank you for trusting me. I am sorry that I acted stupidly in the past. I promise not to do anything from now on. Btw could I meet Piya please?
Chand: sure I'll call her. Piya! your Dad is here too meet you.
In his bedroom Abhay freezes and moves away from Piya. Piya is blushing and after checking her face in the mirror she goes downstairs to meet her Dad. After making sure she is all right he goes home too.
Piya comes inside the room and they start where they left..

Precap: O wow... Abhiya are again a couple!
tum dono sirf aik dusry k sath hi achy lagtay ho.
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
that was awesome..realy liked it a lot..abhiya were too good...
alicia212 thumbnail
wow nice story plz update soon
--faroo-- thumbnail
wow nice story plz thanks for pm
OddiYulle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing. Feeling little betta wid your ff ..afta the epi .. ðŸ˜­
seabeauty thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AbhIyaViSu-

Amazing. Feeling little betta wid your ff ..afta the epi .. ðŸ˜­

dnt worry yar... u'll see pkyek will more or less b d same as i predicted. after watching d epi m sure he z cmng bak...
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
 awesome update dear  i love it abhiya r too cute . its very romantic update . waiting for next thnx 4 pm
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome fan fic dear!!
Plzzz add me to your PM list
seabeauty thumbnail

Chapter 8:

Raichand Mansion:
Haseena brought a lot of groceries and stuff for Piya. she loved cooking when she was a human but did not get the chance after being a vampire. She cooked a delicious lunch for Piya. After having it Piya decided to remain downstairs and enjoyed a chat with Haseena. Abhay seeing Piya so comfortable in his home couldn't help but smile. He then went with chand and started discussing issues regarding Vampire World as he was the most Powerful supernatural on earth due to potion. The door bell rang around 4 in the evening. Misha, Kabir, Panchi and Danish came to meet Piya and Abhay and see how she was doing. They wanted to make sure if she was all right. After all the emotinal hugging and kissing Abhay, Danish and Kabir started talking while Misha and Panchi were teasing Piya.
Misha: Piya tum wapas to ao gi na? I mean yahan rehny k bad tum yakeenan wapas nhi ana chaho gi kiun k is tarha tumhara choochie coo zyada nhi ho saky ga.
Piya: Shut up Misha! blushing.
Panchi: Piya, I am really happy to see you all well and happy.  I hope you and Abhay always stay like this.
Piya: thanks Panchi. you are the bestest sisters of the world.
Misha: Abhay!
Abhay: yes?? from across the room.
Misha: loudly. tum meri behn pe qabza mat jama k beth jana. wapas bhi jana h apny ghar us ne.
Abhay: Misha ye bhi Piya ka hi ghar hy to..
Misha: to kiya dude??? abhi wo hamari property hy.. tum shadi k bad ye qabza jama sakty ho.. abhi nhi..
Piya: shutup misha. while everyone else is laughing.
They leave after one hour. Misha winks at Piya and Piya blushes.
When Piya was getting ready to sleep she said firmly:
Abhay: I am going to college tomorrow. even you can not stop me. I miss college.
Abhay: Ok, I promise I won't argue.
Saying this he pulls her in his arms and makes her sleep.

Next morning:
Abhay: wake up sunshine!
Piya: Oh yes I have to go to college today!
Abhay: not I, we.
When Piya comes out ready for college. She sighs because Abhay's wearing same black clothes.
Piya: Abhay we need to go to shopping today.
Abhay without getting any hint says whatever you want.

Mount College:
Piya and Abhay enter. Abhay keeps one arm around Piya to show everyone that she belongs to him now. Everyone is shocked to see them except their friends.
Tracker comes forward and hugs Piya.
Tracker: You both look best with eachother. I hope you always remain the same way.
Piya: thanks Ruhi. I'll make sure he never goes far this time.
They all move towards class. Piya is really happy as she is smiling all day. Occasionally she kisses Abhay's cheek to make him happy and feel wanted. During break she excused herself from others and went to her locker. When she was about to open it, Abhay pulled her in for another kiss. This time it was heated and passionate. When both of them were breathless Piya pushed him away to get some distance.
Piya: we are in college. kuch to khayal karo.
Abhay: mujhe apni girlfriend ko kiss karny kleiy kisi excuse ki zarurat nhi hy.
Bell rings and they have to go back to class.

Precap: Abhay: No ways, I am never going to wear this purple shirt. never.
Piya: O yes you are. just watch me.
Edited by seabeauty - 12 years ago