FF: Should be end of PKYEK

seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guyz! m new here on forum.. but after reading d yesterday's update about Abhay dying i got an idea about how they should end the serial..hope u will like it

Character Sketch:
All the characters are same as in PKYEK. Sid is dead n maithili is back.. ( it takes place after Abhay died).

Chapter 1 :

Piya tried to stop Jeh by continuous pleading but he didn't listen. even Arnab tried to stop him but no success. in the end Jeh succeded in stabbing Abhay. Abhya fell down n piya was continuously crying Abhay.. abhay abhay.. don't go.. plz don't leave me.. she pulled Abhay's head on her lap and tried shaking him but no success. she continued crying. alina was crying too bcoz no matter wot happened she loved Abhay too. but jeh dragged her along with him and went away.. meanwhile Piya fainted with shock and dismay. Arnab took her home but before that he informed the Raichand's about what happened. Raichands came there heart broken and took Abhay's body with them. they thanked Mr. Dobriyal for informing them. Arnab took piya in her room and made her lie down. she was still unconscious.

Part 2 here...

In Khurana Mansion:

Alina wanted to go and help Abhay with the potion but Jeh was not allowing her to leave.  He was extremely furious with Abhay for killing his mom.  Alina was continuously crying and saying " I am sorry Abhay.. I am sorry Piya". She went to sleep crying her eyes out and in her dream she saw Abahy saying " Alina, I have to ask you for help again. Go and get the potion from the grave yard. I hid it in a tree near to those silver chained tress. Go and hurry I don't have much time left". Alina awoke with a start and started thinking of a way to get out of the house.

Dobriyal House:

Piya was awake the whole night in semi-conscious state saying " Abhay.. Abhay… don't leave me.. please don't go away.. Abhay please come back.. please Abahy I love you". Her family was really worried about her and they wanted to stay with her 4 d whole night. But she refused saying she wanted some alone time.  They obeyed her wish as they didn't want 2 give her more stress.

Precap: Alina in search of potion. Piya attempting suicide.

I know it seems stupid.. but that's wot wch came into my mind after this sad news..  will post chapter 2 in evening..

Edited by seabeauty - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seabeauty thumbnail
aish. thumbnail
It aint stupid!
Its nice!

M2NZ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey nice attempt.
Do continue soon.
seabeauty thumbnail
New Update:

Chapter 2

Part 1

Khurana Mansion:

Aleena got up in the morning and started pacing up and down her room thinking about a way to get out.  She went out in the sitting room for a while but Jeh was there waiting to pounce on her. So she had to come back.  Suddenly her attention went to her cupboard where a few books were sticking out. They looked pretty old. She went near to examine. They turned out to be ancient books from her tribal leaders which were now hers as she was the leader now.  She never bothered opening them before.  But now to get a way she started leafing through one book called "Spells for Leaders".

Dobriyal House:

Piya was still semi-conscious. Everyone was worried about her but they were helpless. Arnab didn't tell them that Raichand's were vampires. He just said Abhay died in an accident and now Raichand's have gone somewhere and they are not coming back. So Piya is very upset and ill. Sometime in early morning Piya went to sleep so they all went away too to give her a little bit privacy. Piya remembered in her dream that something same happened in Romeo and Juliet- her favourite book. Juliet kills herself after she hears that Romeo died. She woke with a start and got an idea. She didn't want to live without her Abhay as it was useless. She remembered that she used to keep sleeping pills when her memory was gone. She browsed through her dresser and found a full bottle.  She swallowed the whole bottle thinking I Love u Abhay. I can't live without you. This life is useless without you.

seabeauty thumbnail
  did it.. u cn check :)
cuteteddy thumbnail
hey nice story
as a first try its truly awesome
oh poor pia hope she is fine n alina gets the potion
i don't want the romio - juliet tragic end here
please continue soon n pm me please
take care
strings123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice work...continue soon n remember to PM me...I liked it
seabeauty thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteteddy

hey nice story
as a first try its truly awesome
oh poor pia hope she is fine n alina gets the potion
i don't want the romio - juliet tragic end here
please continue soon n pm me please
take care

tahnx :)
dnt worry u wnt so keep up
seabeauty thumbnail
Chapter 2
part 2

Khurana Mansion:

While turning pages idly, Alina finally found something useful. It said "to freeze any other werewolf you need to cast a spell, and he/she will freeze for an indefinite time until and unless you unfreeze him/her. It only works for the leader of the clan". Alina whooped over this and before Jeh could come to investigate she cast that spell around him which was successful. As Jeh froze she ran out immediately to the graveyard to the site where Abhay was trapped in the chains a few days ago. She began to look in the trees.

Dobriyal House:

Madhu( while crying) : I don't know what's wrong with our fate. We have problems after problems. When one thing gets solved other comes. Now I am worried about Piya . I don't know what will happen to her. Oh god! I am so helpless!

Arnab: calm down Madhu. God always plans good for people.  Misha( who was sad for Piya too) go and see if Piya is awake. She needs to eat something. Go.

Misha entered Piya's room accompanied by Panchi and they both screamed. Piya was lying on the floor trying hard to breath. She was turning blue.  They went to her and saw the bottle of sleeping pills in her hands. Arnab and Madhu came running. They took her to emergency immediately and she was pushed for an operation right then.

Raichand Mansion:

Haseena and Chand sitting grim faced. Abhay's body is on his bed lying lifeless. Haseena is crying quietly for her son.  Haseena remembers all the moments when Abhay was trying his hardest to save her. How he had to stay away from Piya in order to get the potion from Alina. Chand remembered the day he turned Abhay into a Vampire. All days when he supported him as his true son.

Chand( getting up): there is no use sitting here. I am going out to search the potion and look at Piya. Don't know what happened to her. Will be back later. Take care Haseena.

Haseena just nodded she didn't even had strength to get up or to speak.

Precap: "Sorry to say that, but she is in a semi-conscious state. She is out of danger but can't get out of coma bcoz she doesn't want to."
Edited by seabeauty - 12 years ago