Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -srija-

sorry dear i just read it 2day.its awsm dear.par kya kare cvs toh show ko spoil karrahe hai.
Loved the reunion.nice try.keep up the gud work.

thanx alot sri 4 d encouragement :)
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely , very nice...the only thing i dint like was MAithili suddenly cannot become goodie-goodie and do mahaan sacrifice, she should die, that would be better. Alina should kill her or may be Chand ...
OddiYulle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All I can Say .. Aaaww :)😳
anshita14 thumbnail
awesum yaar!!!!!
dis shud definitely be d ending👍🏼
seabeauty thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshita14

awesum yaar!!!!!
dis shud definitely be d ending👍🏼

btw its nor d end yet :P wait n c..
cuteteddy thumbnail
hey lovely update dear . sorry if m late . aww that was so sweet n wow they will both in raichand mansion . amazing .
update soon n thanks for the pm .
take care .
seabeauty thumbnail
Chapter 6

In Hospital:
A nurse enters and tells Arnab that Piya is fine now and they can leave now. Arnab goes inside the room and talks 2 Piya:
Arnab: Piya, Raichands tumhain kuch dino kleiy apny ghr le jana chahtay hain ta k tum jaldi recover kar sako. mje koi aitaraz nhi hy tum batao?
Piya(gets happy and surprised): Ok papa.
Abhay was surprised too because it was unexpected and very very pleasing for him so he smiles.
Abhay helps Piya to get up and then all Dobriyals and Alina hug her. Haseena supports Piya and takes her to the car.
Chand and Haseena are sitting in the front seat. Abhay is holding Piya while she rests her head on his shoulder enjoying it.
Haseena: I am vey happy Piya and Abhay to see you both together again. I wish you always stay like this.
Piya smiles and says thank you auntie.

Raichand Mansion:
When they reach home Haseena tells Abhay to take Piya to his room. Piya blushes. Abhay picks her up and takes her because she is still very weak and can not climb stairs. He makes her sit on the bed and then sits with her. All the time holding her. Piya is very happy at all this.
Piya: Abhay, ye sab aik sapna lagta hy.
Abhay: Ye haqeeqat hay sapna nhi.
Saying this he pulls her close. Piya is too quiet. He notices that she fell asleep. Abhay makes her lie on the bed and keeps caressing her face and hair. He is smiling softly. Piya moves in her sleep and shifts her head on his lap. He kisses her forehead softly saying my angel.
Haseena comes and knocks at the door.
Haseena: Abhay! Piya must be hungry. batao me us kleiy kya banaun?
Abhay: shocked, mom ap ko kuch banana ata hy?
Haseena: Jab se Piya tmhari life me ae hy mene bht kuch shuru kiya h jo tmhain nhi pata. khana bnana bhi un me se hi hy.
Abhay: Ok mom jo apko behtar lagy bana daliye.
Piya gets up and tries to recall what happend. When she remembers she blushes. Abhay sees this and asks.
Abhay: Piya why are you blushing?
Piya: Isn't that too obvious?
Abhay: No, tell me.
Piya blushes harder. Abhay smiles and kisses her cheeks saying I know why are you blushes and it will be like this from now on.
Piya: Shut up Abhay. Making him smile mischeviously.
Piya: could you get anything for me to change into because i want to wash.
I should have gotten my own clothes but will get them tomorrow. Haseena Aunties clothes will fit me.
Abhay went and told Haseena. She gladly gave a few dresses for Piya.
Abhay: I am sorry Piya but all of these are black.
Piya: No worries Abhay. Afterall i have to practise for the future too.
She goes and freshens up.
Abhay: Wow piya! You look so nice in that oclour.
Piya: really Abhay? means i should wear it more.
Haseena intrrupts: Sorry lovebirds but piya darling, your food is ready. come down and have it.
Piya: sure.
Abhay and Piya go downstairs hand in hand.
Piya starts eating. as she is eating she sees Abhay staring at her. soon they have an eyelock. Piya doesn't see what she's eating and swallows a green chili.
Piya: sss... OMG!!!! sss... Plsease give me some water.
Abahy rushes forward and hands her a glass. Piya drinks and drinks but no effect. Shes asks
auntie ghar me kuch meetha hy ya sugar h?? sss... owww...
Haseena: no beta sorry aisa kuch nhi h.
Abhay: piya tum betho me abhi lata hun
he runs to the nearest market and gets mango juice for her. by the time he comes home she is already over the green chili and is talking quite amicably with Chandeena.
Abhay hands her a glass of juice and makes her drinks it even when she doesn't need it.
haseena: i see i'll have to go for shopping tomorrow.anyways Abhay take Piya and make her sleep. She had enough for one day.
Abhay takes her upstairs and makes her lie on his chest. He starts kissing her.
Piya: Abhay if you keep on doing that i won't be able to sleep.
Abhay: no problem sweety, after I am done I will make you sleep. so just concentrate on me now.
But then he felt her tired and made her sleep instantly by his powers.

Guyz don't forget to tell me how was it?

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow very sweet and nice update, but how come arnab agreed? 😕
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update.. specially the last lines r ☺️☺️☺️
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it:-) i m very happy while reading your ff:-) Its jur FANTASTIC dear:-) great work yaar:-) thanks:-)