Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sohiniluvsabhay

That was very cute nd lovely update dear:-Dnd abhay arranged surprised b'dy party nd dat 2 wid engagement ceremony!!:-OThat's gr8 kaash show mei vi aise dikhate:-(well thanks for the pm nd continue soon nd tc:-)

thanx 4 such nice compliments.. :):)  show me yakeenan halat kuch behter hon gy once Abhay gets back...
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update:-) Loved it:-) wowww:-)
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aww such a cute update dear now waiting for next part😊
cuteteddy thumbnail
hey its awesome
loved this part
thank god arnab isn't like the one in the show here !!
so waiting for the next part eagerly
update soon n thanks for the pm
take care
anshita14 thumbnail
thats such a cute story!!!!!!!
im really missing abhay currently in d show
--faroo-- thumbnail
wow nice update looking forward tfor next part n thanks for the pm
seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 11:

Piya got up in d morning n wthout suspecting anything got ready 4 clg. She wore a light brown dress. she came downstairs and got 2 know dat Misha wasn't attending clg 2day. she ddnt mind and went in her car. no 1 mentioned her bday cz it was their plan. Piya still ddnt remember her bday. she reached clg and was entering d class when Tracker came in her usual wild mode 2 wish Piya.
Tracker: Piya!! Happy bday girl!! may u have many more... here's ur gift.. btw where's Misha?? where's ABhay?? they dnt knw its ur bday? how cm they cn 4get it??
Piya: thanx Tracker and ignored rest of her mumbling..
Piya was thinking really wots wrong wth all of them. Ok ABhay's in serious business but atleast he could call me or even text me but no.. and Mish n my family... well u all just wait she thought wth determination! I'll pay u all.. just watch..
after college was over she decided 2 go 4 shopping.. she ate lunch in a cafe and was in the mall looking at things when Misha called her.
Misha: Piya! r u ok? where r u? kab se tumhara intezar kar rahay hain hum sab bt madam ghaiab hain. kahan ho?
Piya: Kya yar shopping kar rah thi.. kya koi problem h?
Misha: Han bas jaldi se ghar ao.
Piya: Ok
Piya in her mind. No ways Misha! my fun is not over yet. sab ko pay karna paray ga.. She selected a dress dark brown in colour and went to try it.. she found it nice and bought it and wore it again. She was adjusting her make up and jewelry matching with the dress.

Meanwhile Abhay was getting restless. He had waited 4 whol day 2 prepare 4 her bday bt nw she was being her usual self and stubborn 2 cm. He decided 2 call her.
Abhay: Piya kahan ho tum. kab se tumhara intezar kar raha hun yar. jaldi ao.
Piya: Kiun? koi bat h kya?
Abhay: Piya zaruri nhi k me har waqt tumhain fone kisi musibat parny par hi karun.
Piya: ok wot do u wnat?
Abhay: return home asap. nhi to am cmng 2 get u.
Piya: Ok..

Piya rchd home n misha blindfolded her and pushed her in d car.
Piya: Misha wot r u doing?
Misha: Kidnapping u 4 ur bf!
Piya: Wot? y?
Misha: u'll c..

when they rechd d Raichand Mansion Misha stopd d car n txtd Abhay. he came out as misha went in.
Abhay made Piya get out of the car and carried her to d main door of his house.
Piya: wot is awl dis Abhay? wot r u upto?? u ddnt even wish me!! now wot hv u pland? answer me!
Abhay: u'll c in a minute..
He removed her blindfold and took her inside. every1 shouted happy bday Piya! all her frnds n family members were there and they wished her too.
Abhay gave her a hug and appologized.
Abha: sorry, but i wantd awl dis 2 b a big surprise.
Piya: it is..
all people wished her when she cut  d cake. after that she had a dance wth Abhay.
After dance ABhay asked for mike and getting on one knee infront of Piya said:
Abahy: Piya I love u!! always have loved u n will always do.. will u marry me??
Piya: YES!!

Abhay made her wear a beautiful diamond ring and kissed her forehead. after taking blessing from their parents they danced again..

---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

lovely update!!!!

Abhay proposed pia... that's great...

continue soon...

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
aww..lovely update..abhay proposed..cho chweet..thanks for pm..
sohiniluvsmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww abhay proposed piya thats great🥳 and surprise b'dy party was great and i liked when piya said you all r gonna pay for it haha🤣 lovely update thanks for the pm nd continue soon tc😊