Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow he is planning her birthday. Par tna chotu update. Koi na jaldi karo update please
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
such a cute update...abhay in colours...piya's bday would be fun...thanks for pm..
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
lovely and cute update dear  pia celebrate  her birthday looking forward this part 
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
first thanx for pm😊 n dear such a cute n sweet update abhay in colours n planning pias bday cho chweet  loved it❤️ lekin itna chotu sa update jaldi se next part update karo n tc😊
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsum dr!!!!
abhay is planing pia's birthday party!!! waiting 4 dat...
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm!!!
seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
sorry guyz 4 d short update.. i promise to meake it big today.. piya is gonna have a party today.. so keep watching..
Venesa44 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a gr8 update.
Plz cont soon😊
seabeauty thumbnail
Chapter 10
Part 2

Mount College:
Abhay came back looking thoughtful. Piya got worried.
Piya: Abhay r u ok?? u look worried.
Abhay: O yes! I am perfectly fine. Piya, the thing is...Actually dad just called me. I have to attend a meeting with superiors today evening with mom & dad. as i am the vampire with most powers than normal vampires so i must attend d meeting.
Piya: U must attend it. its really important.
Abhay: Piya I have to drop u at home today becoz there wnt b any1 at home tonight.
Piya: its ok Abhay. its high time i went back.
Abhay felt bad abt lying 2 piya. but he had to do it for her bcoz he had smthng in his mind.
After colloege Abhay told Piya to go home with Misha. He would come later to drop her stuff.
Piya went home and her mom and every1 else was happy 2 have her back. Madhu made her special lunch as she was home after so long. At 4 Abhay came and called Piya outside.
Abhay: Piya, ye raha tmhara saman.
Piya: thanx btw tm kab jao gy?
Abhay: bas 5 bjy tk nikalna hy, me tumse milne aya tha. pata nhi wahan kitni der ho jay. then he hugged her and kissed her forehead. after some time he said goodbye and went away.
Piya came inside wthout suspecting anything.
Misha meanwhile after taking permission went to Raichand's and ABhay greeted her. They called Kabir as well. they started planning for Piya's bday party. Abhay was going to have a big party. he had somehing else in mind too whch he had not shared wth any1 yet.
After all the planning was done every1 went away and Abhay told his parents abt his plan. he wanted to get engaged to Piya in her bday party. so he told his father that he should talk 2 Arnab wthout telling any1.
Chandeena were happy wth Abhay's plan. Chand called Arnab and told about Abhay's plan. Arnab accepted it too. then ABhay went to invite every1 personally bcoz he wanted the party 2 b memorable 4 Piya. He then went 2 get engagement Ring for Piya.

Meanwhile Piya was getting restless. It was 10 at night and ABhay hadn't called her or anything. so she decided 2 call him.
Abhay Picked up on 1st ring wth a smile on his face.
Piya: Abahy!! where r u?? m missing u!!
Abhay: i miss u 2 bt sorry can't cm bak yet i have a lot of matters to disscuss.
Piya: Oh..
Abhay: Piya i need to tell u smthng..
Piya: wht??
Abhay: i wnt b bak until late tomorow. so u'l have 2 go to clg wth misha. may b i wnt even cal u cz i m busy here wth other vampires.
Piya: oh ok..
Abhay: Bye Piya. I love u
Piya: i love u 2

Precap: Where r u taking me Misha?? y am i blindfolded?
I love u! will u marry me??
seabeauty thumbnail
cnt send pms today.. sorry guyz.. its some error or smthng..
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
I'm really looking forward to your next story