Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sarastella

plz.. don't stop.. write raji.. other ff writers don't like them.. i think u somehow do a little bit.. please continue.. if possible write a raji fanfic.. with lots of romantic scenes😍.. please hum raji fans are really lonely here🥺.. please u can do it..

hey dont be sad dear.. infact i am sorry to all of u
but i am very much disappointed... just see after writing that i will stop writing
everyone start commenting but it was not like before...
so that why...nothing else..
Swethu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kajal,please don't stop writing.I know that u r disappointed bcoz there is no response.But believe me Kajal, u r a fab writer.As the story moves, I'm sure interest will be evoked in everyone.I can imagine the story while Iam reading it.Not for my sake,atleast for the RaJi fans u can continue ur ff plz .But one thing,I just loved this ff.Waiting for the next part very eagerly...Hoping that u will change ur decision **Fingers crossed**.Love u...
Sweety

Edited by sweetySweetu - 12 years ago
imkt thumbnail

Hello saathiya fans😳

first of all thank u veru much for ur sweet comments
and likin the start of my FF😛
i was supposed to post this part yesterday but did not
got the time so sorry about that😳

Part-2

gopi Sharma : 25 years old. Despite of being today's generation and a very modern girl she has her Indian values. She has been recently promoted and is now doing a talk show called "Kuch baatein with gopi". Before getting promoted she was workin for the magazine of the same channel where she leaded a column giving people love advises and she still owns it. She believes in love but he doesn't believe in loving one'for her love only means family friends work and life'

jigar shah: 27 years old. gopi's best friend. They grew up together and know each other better than anyone else and better than they know themselves. They both live together in Mumbai since long now after they left their home to leave their dreams. Today jigar is a very successful business man and has a very good reputation and image for being so successful in his young age. jigar is a very modern handsome guy, tall with brown chocolate eyes a quite fit body but like gopi he has his Indian values. Every girl he knows has a crush on him but he does not give any attention to any of them, not because he thinks he is too good for them but because he has a reason behind. He loves gopi very much and can do anything to keep her happy.

Modi family is composed by Mr n Mrs Modi. Parag is a very big businessman,  dhawal his son in law and her daughter kinjal and dhawal works has established his own jewellery business , sometime he sees Parag factory also {dhawal design gold, diamond jewellery design and sell to companies, dhawal dont have parents and since kinjal doesn't want to leave MM so modi's decided that kinjal and dhawal will stay in MM} kokila loves her family a lot specially her daughter kinjal and spends the most of her time with her. 

Ahem Modi: Loved by everyone he's the biggest member of the family. 28 years old, Ahem works with his dad also. He always flirts with girls and had many girlfriends. He doesn't mind falling in love but he doesn't know how to love one. He loves someone here, he loves someone there... And he is waiting for the right one to come his way.

That special girl who will change everything in his life. He is sure that one day he will meet that girl different from all. In fact he always dreams about her but every time he tries to go closer to her and see her face she would just disappear. But those long dark hair and that slim figure were printed in his mind n her laugh sounds like a melody to his ears every time he hears her in his dream.

Rashi's character will enter later so gonna introduce her then.

Its morning and gopi is making breakfast for her and jigar who is still getting ready for office.

gopi: jigar!! Jaldi karo baba aur kitni der karoge breakfast ke liye! { jigar hurry up , how much time will  you take to do your breakfast, he was still in his room). }

jigar: haan bas do min mein aa raha hoon yaar { yaar i am coming in two minutes}

gopi to herself: do min my foot! Dus se kum nahin lagega (2 min my foot , it will be ten min}{exactly after 10 mins he comes downstairs)

jigar: goodmorning sunshine! (gopi looks at him and he was looking dashing as usual) 

gopi: coffee

jigar: thanks

gopi: tumhe pata hai tum duniya ki pehle ladke ho jo ek ladki se bhi ziada time lagate ho tayaar hone mein! Ab mujhe dekho main tayaar bhi ho gaayi hoon aur breakfast bhi bana liya.. { do you know that you are a first boy who take more time then girls to get read, now see me i am ready and i have made breakfast also}

jigar: gopi 'ab itni kum umar mein main itna successful ho gaaya hoon aur logon ne meri ek image banaayi hai toh uska khayal tho rakhna hoga naa {gopi see i am so successful in this age so i have to maintain my image in front of others also } (gopi laughs)

gopi: acha chalo yeh baat theek hai'lekin unn saari ladkiyon ka kya jo tumhe dekh ke khud ko bhool jaati hai'aur tum ho ki unko koi attention hi nahin detey.

{ okay this is right but what about those girls are totally lost when they see you and you never give them any attention}

jigar: plzz yaar tum subah subah phir iss ladkiyon ka topic lekar shuru mat ho jao'ab main todi kehta hoon ki aao bhai mujhe dekho

{please yaar u started again this girls topic again in morning , see i never say them to come and see me}

gopi: haan par main ab aunty se aur jooth nahin bol sakti yaar'ek ko tho pasand karni hi hogi naa'I mean ek ladki jo tumse pyaar kare tumhara khial rakhe aur tum bhi pyaar karo {yes but i cant lie anymore to aunty now you have to choose atleast one girl i mean one girl who will loves you a lot and take care of you} (he gave her a faint smile)

jigar: ab nahin''(gopi knew why he was sayin this and jigar changed the topic) aur vaise bhi'mere pass already ek aisi ladki hai tho koi teesri ki kaun si zaroorat hai? {now no one, {gopi knew why jigar is saying this and jigar changed the topic}, i have already one and i dont want anymore} (he puts his arm around her neck and pulls her closer)

gopi: u mean'main?? {u mean me}

jigar: of course! Ab dekh we are best friends aur hum ek doosre se pyaar bhi karte hain'aur tum mera bohut khial bhi rakhti ho  (gopi smiles)

{of course!  now see we are best friends and we love each other and we take care of each other, gopi smiles}

gopi: haan haan theek hai maska mat lagao'kam pe jao aur mujhe bhi late ho rahi hai

{yeah yeah stop flattering now and i am getting late}

jigar: yes m'am! (he kisses her forehead and leaves for office khanak keep looking at him smiling)

gopi: stupid!

At modi house, parag, kokila dhawal and kinjal were having breakfast.

Kinjal: mom apko voh neckless yaad hai jo apko ek magazine mein pasand aayi thi? {mom did you recognize that necklace which u liked in a magazine?}

kokila: of course kinjal 'main tho aaj bhi uss neckless ka intezaar kar rahi hoon

{ of course kinjal  i am still waiting for that necklace}

kinjal: well mom intezaar khatam!...aaj jewellery shop mein naaya collection aane vaala hai aur uss mein voh neckless bhi hai.

{well mom wait is over, that necklace is arriving today in jewellery market with others designs}

kokila: OMG!! Tho phir hum yahan kya kar rahe hain?? Jaldi se breakfast khatam kar aur mall chalte hain! {OMG then what we are doing here? finish your breakfast soon and lets go to market (Parag and dhawal laugh)

Parag: dhawal beta aaj tum factory jaa rahe ho?

{ dhawal son are you going to factory today?}

dhawal: jee dad shaam ko jaa raha hoon'aur main soch raha tha kyun naa ahem bhai ko bhi saath le jaoun usko bhi tho factory dekh leni chahiye naa.

{ yes dad i am going and i was thinking to take ahem bro with me after all he should also see factory}

Parag: baat tho sahi hai beta'lekin tum tho ahem ko jante ho'voh sirf vahin deals ko sambhalta hai jo uske liye interesting ho.

{yes you are right son but you know ahem makes those deals which he finds interesting  (just then ahem joins them for breakfast and confirms what his dad said)

Ahem: exactly brother in law!...aur mere pass ek bohut hi interesting deal hai'so thanks but main apke saath factory nahin jaounga

{exactly brother in law!... and i have one interesting deal with me so i will be not going to factory with you}

Dhawal: ok mat chalo merey saale saheb! Maine tho bas shocha ki shayad tumhe yeh naayi project pasand aaye

{ok dont go my brother in law !!! i just thought that u will like this project (ahem sits next to dhawal and eats his breakfast)

Ahem: how sweet jijazi aap mere bare mein kitna shochte hain'ya apna kam bhi mujhe dena chahte hain'

{ how sweet borther in law you think so much about me, you want to give your work to me } (sunil laughs at ahem's joke)

Dhawal: saaley saheb ' kitney saalo  company main hi sambhalta aaya hoon dad ke saath'tum tho bas do saal se kam kar rahe ho tumhey yaad had meri aur kinjal ki shaadi sey pehaley jab tumarey dad ke sath kaam karta tha

{brother in law, i am handling company from past so many years, do you remember when i use to work in your dad company before your sister and my marriage and you are handling this factory from past 2 years}

ahem: haan'par jijazi'inn do saalon mein humare company ko best deals maine hi dilaaya hai'kyun dad?

{ yes jijazi but i have given best deals to the company ryte dad}

Parag: of course!...par ab tum dono breakfast khatam karo kam pe bhi jaana hai'

{of course! but now you two finish your breakfast fast, you people have to go for work}

gopi was in her cabin'today her show was not airing so was busy reading her letters and reply to them. She took one of her letters and read it

"Dear gopi,

Congratulations for your promotion and your new talk show. You are doing a great job so far and I really love watching it so all the best. I am really happy that you are not ending your love advice column because we really need your help in fact i need the most

I am in love

with a guy in my college for the past 4 years but I am very scared to confess my feelings.

I really don't know what to do and how to talk to him'soo plzzz help me yaar"

Love,

Hopeless gal

gopi smiles reading the letter and after thinking for a sec she starts typing on her keyboard.

"Dear Hopeless gal,

First of all thank you so much for your wishes i am really glad you guys love my show. But you guys don't worry because as long as i am going to work here i am not stopping my love advice column because that's with what I've started my career and now it's a part of my life.

Now back to your problem.

first of all  stop calling yourself hopeless gal'and as far as I know we are in the

21st century so no shy types girls do not exist anymore'if you really love him then you should tell him' because if you will not say him then how he will come to know that you love him so forget your fear and keep one side your shyness and i know u will make it.

Lots of love,

gopi

The whole morning passes for gopi typing the replies when for her surprise Jigar opens the door of her cabin.

Jigar: lunch?? (Gopi smiles)

gopi: sure! (she takes her bag and when they step out of the cabin two of gopi's female colleagues stop them just to spend some time with Jigar'Mona and Rosa)

Both ladies: hi Jigar'(he smiles sarcastically)

Jigar: hello girls'

Mona: you're lookin sooo handsome in black (she runs her finger on his chest n gopi was enjoyin the whole scenario) the way your suit is embracing you body'I wish'(in a very sensual voice) i would be this suit'(Jigar whispers to  Gopi)

Jigar: tab tho main isko pehenta hi nahin'

{ i would never wear this } (Gopi  just laughs)

Rosa: tum dono kahin jaa rahe ho?

{where are you both going?}

Gopi: hmm lunch ke liye jaa rahe hain 

{hmm going for lunch}

Rosa: wow! Humara bhi lunch break hai'kyun naa hum saath mein chalein?? Right Mona?

{wow we are also having lunch break, we should also come with you?? ryte Mona?|

Mona: yeah babes'soo Jigar'need some company?? (Jigar looks at Gopi desperate but Gopi was enjoyin his state'he then gets an idea and puts his hand around Gopi's waist pulling her a lil closer)

Jigar: voh'actually girls aaj meri aur khanak ki first lunch as a couple hai'so we need some privacy 

{ Actually today me and gopi having first day as couple so we need some privacy (Gopi looks at him surprised and whispers)

Gopi: couple'? (Jigar winks at her adn the girls were shocked on hearing this)

Rosa: couple??!!

Jigar: yeah'(looking at Gopi) sunshine'tumne inko bataaya nahin??

{yeah' {looking at gopi} sunshine you didn't told them??}

Mona: sunshine? (Jigar looks at her noticing her disappointed ton)

Jigar: haan'main pyaar sey Gopi ko sunshine bulata hoon'{ i love to call gopi sunshine} huee I hope you guys will understand that we need some privacy'(then he looks at khanak with a big smile on his face) lets go 'sunshine?

Jigar leaves from there still holding Gopi's waist very proud of himself and Gopi was trying her best to not laugh out loud. They reach the parking lot and jigar happily opens the door.

Gopi: Jigar tumhe pata hai ab voh log mujhe pagaal kar dengey! Ab main kya bataoungi unhe?

{ jigar you know they will make me mad!! now what should i will them?}

Jigar: c'mon yaar tu tho master hai inn sab cheezon mein'koi story bana lena

{Jigar common yaar you are a master of these things make some story}

Gopi: par kuch aur nahin bol sakte the?? Apni girlfriend banana zaroori tha kya? Meri reputation ka kuch tho sochte'

{but you must said something else? is it necessary to make me your Girlfriend? you should think about my reputation}

Jigar: oohh hello! Ladkiyan naa mujhpe maarti hai'khush ho ki tumhe itna handsome boyfriend mila hai'main tho kehta hoon tu humesha sab ke samne meri girlfriend ban jaana'at least mujhe chain se jeene denge log

{ohh hello! girls die for me, you  should be happy that you got handsome boyfriend . I must say you please become in front of everyone so that i can live my life peacefully (gopi  laughs)

gopi: ok darling now lets go! (they both laugh n Jigar drives away)

Ahem was in his dad's cabin talking about his latest deal he will sign tonight during a party thrown for this occasion.

Parag: I think yeh party ek achi idea hai humare company ke image ke liye'

{ I think this party is a great idea for our company image}

Ahem: jee dad'and im sure yeh deal sab se best hoga'kyunki vaise bhi humara parter kafi young hai so im sure its goin to be great working with him

{ yes dad and i am sure this deal will be the best and yeah our partner is quite young and i am sure it will be great working with him}

Parag: voh tho hai'aur jahan tak maine suna hai he is one of the best businessman in Mumbai'so shaan main chahta hoon ki iss deal mein koi bhi galati naa ho.

{ yes any i have heard that he is one of the best business man in Mumbai and ahem i want that there should be no mistake in this deal}

Ahem: don't worry dad'aisa kuch bhi nahin hoga'aur maine bhi suna hai hai ki voh kafi successful hai'lekin maine yeh bhi suna hai ki voh bohut cool ladka hai'and that's why im sure I will enjoy working with Jigar Shah''

{ dont worry dad nothing will going to happen like this and i have heard he is very successful but apart from this he is quite cool and i am sure that i will be going to enjoy working with Jigar shah

Gopi and Jigar at restaurant:

Gopi: NO WAY! Main kahin nahin jaa rahi jigar! You know i just hate those parties!

{No way! I am not going anywhere jigar! you know that i just hate those parties}

Jigar: haan I know'but I promise hum ziada der tak nahin rahenge

{ yes i know but i promise we will not stay there for long time}

Gopi: jooth mat bolo! Yeh party tumhare liye hai tho tum kaise jaldi chor kar jaa sakte ho'

{ dont say lie! this party is for you so how you can leave so early}

Jigar: c'mon yaar sunshine! ek shaam ki hi tho baat hai'tum itna bhi nahin kar sakti mere liye?

{ c'mon yaar sunshine! its only about one evening cant u do this much for me}

Gopi: dude don't you remember last time kya hua tha aisi party mein'tum kisi aur ke saath bhi jaa sakte ho naa.

{ dude don't you remember last time what happened in this kind of party and you can go with someone else also}

Jigar: jaa sakta hoon'par yeh deal mere liye bohut important hai aur main yeh pal apni family ke saath hona chahta hoon {yes i can go with someone else but this deal so important and i want to spend this time with my family (trying to make his best innocent sad face ever) aur yahan tho sirf tum hi meri family ho'{ and here you are only my family } (gopi gets annoyed coz he knew how to convince her)

gopi: jigar this is cheating yaar! Tum mujhe humesha yeh family ka topic laa kar blackmail karte ho! { jigar this is cheating yaar! you always blackmail with your family topic} (jigar smiles)

Jigar: so you're coming??

Gopi: haan!...but agar main vahan bore hui naa tho sab ke samne teri pitaayi karungi 

{ yes...! but if i got over there then i will hit you in front of everyone}

Jigar: koi baat nahin'main media vaalon ko bolunga ke you're a very violent wife

{ its okay i will say to media that you are a very violent wife}

Gopi: wife my foot! Jaa kar uss Rosa Mona ko apni wife bana lo

{wife my foot! go and make Rosa and mona make your wife}

Jigar: I rather die!

Gopi: jigar main jaa tho rahi hoon par mere pass kuch pehen ne ke liye nahin hai

{jigar i am going with you but i dont have anything to wear}

Jigar: well'(he looks at his watch) ek kam karte hain abhi sirf do baje hain aur party 7 baje shuru hone vaali hai tho tab tak hum mall chalte hain'

{well we can do one thing its 2 o clock and party will going to start at 7 o clock till then we can go to mall}

Gopi: yeah that's a good idea

Gopi and jigar were trying to find a dress for gopi for the past two hours. Every dresses they could find in shops gopi disliked them'

jigar: gopi yaar maarwaogi kya? Poora maal ghooma lekin ek bhi dress pasand nahin aaya'teri shaadi nahin hai bas ek choti party hai deal sign karne ke liye

{ gopi yaar you will make me die? we have saw full mall but you didn't liked one dress, its not your wedding its a small party for signing deal}

gopi: listen this is really not the right moment for your jokes ok! Ek tho mujhe apne saath aane pe majboor kar rahe ho aur upar se mujhe hi itna kuch suna rahe ho!

{ listen this not the right moment for your jokes okay! first you forced me to come with you in the party and now you are yelling at me so much}

jigar: theek hai meri maa im sorry'par yahan kuch mil nahin raha kahin aur chalte hain

{ okay my mom i am sorry but if we didn't got anything here we will go somewhere else}

They leave the shop to check another one. On their way jigar saw a shop in which he got interested.

jigar: sunshine main yahan ek shop pe jaata hoon do mins ke liye

{ sunshine i am going to one shop for two min}

Gopi: theek hai main tab tak yahan dekhti hoon

{okay till then i will see here}

jigar headed towards the shop he found while gopi walked towards the one where she noticed a dress she may like. kokila and kinjal were coming from the other side and while walking a guy accidentally pushes kokila who loses her balance and was about to fall when gopi catches her holding her hand.

gopi to the guy: are you bloody blind?!!!

The guy: sorry'im in hurry (he runs from there without lookin back)

gopi: bloody idiot! (looking at kokila) Are you ok? (kokila smiles at her)

kokila: yes'thank you

kinjal: excuz me tum'gopi ho right?

gopi: jee {yes}

kinjal: wow I love your show!...thanks a lot for helping mom

gopi: aww its okay some people do have eyes but they dont use it

kokila: vaise mera naam kokila hai and she is my daughter Kinjal 'thank u soo much beta agar tum nahin hoti tho shayad iss umar mein meri koi haddi tooth jaati ab

{ my name is kokila and she is my daughter kinjal, thank you so much sweety today if you were not i would have been got fracture}  (gopi smiles)

Gopi: aisi baat mat kijiye aunty'mujhe tho yakeen nahin ho raha hai ki apki ek shaadi shuda beti hai'you look soo young (ma smiles looking at kinjal then gopi) acha ab main chalti hoon

{dont say like this aunty i dont believe that you have one big daughter and she is married wow and u look so young, okay i should leave now}

kokila: sure beta

kinjal: bye gopi it was nice meeting you

jigar was in a jewellery shop looking some necklaces. He wanted to buy something to gopi to thank her for going with him. He looked at bracelets rings but the most beautiful jewellery he found was that necklace. So he bought it and when he step out of the shop he bumped to a guy who was not looking where he was going.

jigar: i m sorry I was'(when he looks at the guy he founds ahem) ahem? (ahem looks at jigar and gets surprised)

ahem: jigar? what are you doing here?

jigar: kuch nahin main kisi ke saath aaya tha'and I think she is going to kill me 

{ i came with someone for some work and i think she gonna kill me} {ahem laughs}

ahem: ohhh'tho ladki ka chakkar hai'

{ ohhh' so its a affair with girl hmm} (jigar smiles)

jigar: haan ladki ka hai par voh meri'(his phones rings and it was gopi. He looks at ahem) ek sec'(then he answered his phone) hello

{yeah there is one girl but she is my {his phone ring and it was gopi}. he looks at ahem} one sec {then he answered his phone} hello

gopi: where the hell are you??!!! Main yahan kab se tumhara wait kar rahi hoon! {i am waiting here for you}

jigar: haan baba main bas do mins mein aa raha hoon

{yes dear i am coming in just two min}

gopi: jigarrr!!!

jigar: fine'main dus sec mein aa raha hoon {fyne i am coming in 10 sec} (gopi disconnects the phone and jigar looks at ahem) sorry dude par mujhe jaana hoga'shaam ko milte hain (then he rushes towards the shop. ahem was amused looking at him then he looks at the shop where jigar was)

ahem: girls''

jigar rushed inside the shop where gopi was and was lookin around to find her. Then he went inside the fitting room.

Jigar: gopi?? (gopi came out from one of the rooms wearing a very beautiful dress. jigar was lookin at her with a big smile of his face)

gopi: finaly tum aa gaaye!... {finally u came}

jigar: you're looking gorgeous! (gopi smiles)

gopi: seriously?

jigar: yeahhh! I mean this dress is just made for you yaar'you look awesome, beautiful'can I say hot? (gopi laughs)

gopi: granted'

jigar: agar tum meri best friend nahin hoti naa'tho im sure main tujh pe line marta

{if you were not my best friend i am sure i would be flirting with you}

gopi: shut up dude!

jigar: arre seriously yaar'agar ahem mujhse yahan milta tho voh tho tujhse flirt kar hi leta

{seriously yaar if ahem wouldn't have met me may i was flirting with you}

gopi: vaise tum itni der se kahan the? And who's this ahem boy??

{by the way where u have been}

jigar: ahem mera business partner hai and I was just in a shop

{ahem he is my business partner and i was with him in a shop}

gopi: ok now tell me'le lau kya??

{ok tell me should i bring it}

jigar: you mean the dress? (gopi nods) of course yaar! Mujhe nahin lagta iss se achi dress tumhe mil sakti hai { i dont think that you will get such a beautiful dress someone where else } and I told you'this dress is just made for you'aur agar tujhe lagta hai ki main yeh iss liye bol raha hoon kyunki { and if you think that i am say this so because }i am tired then if you want hum aur shops bhi dekhte hain' {if you want to go some other shop then we can go } but I seriously love this one.

this was gopi wearing

jigar was waiting for gopi downstairs. He was looking dashing as always wearing a black suit. He was checking his watch every five secs.

jigar: goopiii!!! Yaar hum late ho rahe hain'humesha tho mujhse kehti rehti ho'

{goopii!!! we are getting late and you are the one who always say this (jigar has his back to gopi when she cames downstairs)

gopi: im ready! (with a big smile on her face. jigar turns to her and was once again surprised lookin at her'he already saw her in that dress but she was lookin stunning with the make up and hair style) let me guess'I look good right?

jigar: you look more than good yaar!...ab late hone pe tujhse gussa nahin ho sakta {now i cannot get angry on you being so late}

gopi: maine socha ki main the Hot bachelor jigar shah ke saath jaa rahi hoon tho mujhe bhi kuch hot lagni chahiye 

{ i thought that i am going with hot bachelor jigar shah so i should also look good (jigar smiles)

jigar: well congratulations'then i think we will be a hottest couple in a party

gopi: what?

jigar: something is missing yaar (he stood behind her and jigar gets confused. Then he puts a very simple yet beautiful diamond neckless around her neck)

gopi: wow! This soo beautiful jigar!

jigar: yeh tumhe thanks kehne ke liye for coming with me 

this is for saying thanks to you coming with me  (gopi hugs him)

gopi: you're such a sweetheart

jigar: I know' when someone brings gift they become a sweetheart

gopi: shut up yaar! Varna main yeh nakli girlfriend baan ne ki natak band karti hoon {that means i should stop this drama of fake girlfriend}

jigar: how mean sunshine yaar! Ab tum mujhe har waqt yeh dhamki dena band kar'main tho kehta hoon jab bhi hum bahar hain yeh natak karni chahiye'vaise bhi hum dono ek hi cheez chahte hain { now stop giving me yours threatening and i must say when ever we should go out you should this drama and u know very well both us want one thing}

gopi: what?? 

jigar: pyaar se chutkhara {getting rid from love } (gopi laughs)

gopi: me too !! jigar stop your nonsense and lets go'i thought we were getting late!

jigar: we were not we are late'lets go (and both leave for the party)

here i end friends
hope u will like it

Love and Luck to All

🤗

Edited by stary_kajal - 12 years ago
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lenghty update.. wowo... nice one dear...okay.. let me get this straight so gopi and jigar are best friends and jigar loves GOPI?!?!?!?

will rashi come in near future????
Edited by rashi.krishna - 12 years ago
imkt thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashi.krishna

lenghty update.. wowo... nice one dear...okay.. let me get this straight so gopi and jigar are best friends and jigar loves GOPI?!?!?!?

will rashi come in near future????

thanks a lot ...u liked it ...yes dear she will come in future 
dont worry but u read it so fast wow
that's nice..
Edited by stary_kajal - 12 years ago
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing update.great chapter.thank you for making it long.love gopi n jigar's friendship.plz do continue soon.
imkt thumbnail

Originally posted by: rsk16

amazing update.great chapter.thank you for making it long.love gopi n jigar's friendship.plz do continue soon.

thanks dear u liked... yeah i made it long
for u people only...
yeah i will continue soon dear... 
enjoy and take care
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stary_kajal

thanks a lot ...u liked it ...yes dear she will come in future 
dont worry but u read it so fast wow
that's nice..

i forgot to thank u for lengthy chapter😳😳😳😳😳.. but seriously jigar loves gopi???  where will rashi go? will she come in next update? please tell me..
Gowriprasad thumbnail

longest chapter i read ever in an ff.. hey but where is rashi??? please start raji romance soon.. i can't wait as there is nothing onscreen... please...

one doubt.

jigar loves gopi???

Alexandrarose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah.. missing  rashi... i just hoped rashi and jigar had such a long chapter.. it would have been more interesting 😍.. but noone ever do that for us 😳.. please start raji romance... will rashi come in nxt updte?

by the way cool chapter.. i appreciate ur writing skill and patience.. u should have spend a hell lot of time for this...