to be more active here and for that im startin a FF

This story is goin to be about 4 characters
but im gonna introduce them only in the second part
of the FF...
anyway here is the startin hope u guys gonna like it😉
oo and the story is completely different from SNS

Here is the first part peoplezz😳

PART 1

Today students graduated for their final year in university and from tomorrow all students will start a new life thinking. In this occasion students are usually happy n excited but it wasn't the case for Ahem Modi. After his graduation instead of spending time with his friends n close ones he is sitting all alone in a bar'a glass of scotch in his hand'since he is there he had the same glass but did not have a slip of it'everyone left the bar but ahem was still there lost in his thoughts. A girl was watching him from the beginning'she was working there as a bartender'and usually she goes home around 10:30 pm but she was still here n it was more than 11:30. She did not disturbed ahem but now she really needed to go home so she walks toward him n stops behind the bar.

Gal: listen'I know u look upset but I really need to go now'(ahem looks up at her)

Ahem: i am sorry I was just''

Gal: wanna talk?

Ahem: what?

Gal: apne problem ke bare mein'baat karna chahte ho?

Ahem: thanks but'ek ajnabi ke saath apne problems share karna'its weird (the girl sits on the chair in front of Ahem)

Gal: iska matlab yes'aur rahi baat ajnabi hone ki'tho main itna keh sakti hoon ki tum abhi abhi graduate huey ho but still look upset'doston se alag ho rahe ho issi liye??

Ahem: nahin'actually mere parents ke waje se'

Gal: ooo'tho tumahre parents aaj tumare saath nahin the'

ahem: yeah'lekin ab mujhe adaat ho gaayi hai'its not the first time but it still hurts

Gal: Whats the big deal?? Graduation tumhara tha'apni naayi life tum start karne vale ho aur vahan tumhara hone zaroori tha , tumarey parents ki nahin'(Ahem looks at her surprised)

Ahem: what do u mean? Agar meri jagah tum hoti tho tumhe bura nahin lagta??

Gal: for ur kind information aaj meri bhi graduation thi'lekin meri baat alag hai'main khud apni family se door chali aayi hoon yahan'kyunki mujhe apne sapne poore karne hain...

Ahem: issi liye tum aisa bol rahi ho'par main tho apni family ke saath hoon naa

Gal: but its ur life dude'I mean itne choti choti baton ke liye apni life ki best moments spoil nahin karni chahiye'you've just been graduated and u should enjoy this moments with ur friends'par tum devdas ki tarah yahan depressed ho''tumse kuch kahun tho meri baat maanoge?

Ahem: well'koi stupidity naa ho tho why not

Gal: tumhe apne parents se iss bare mein baat kar leni chahiye'u should just tell them how you feel????

Ahem: no'I think unhe bura lagega

Gal: aur aaj tak tumhe jaise feel hua hai uska kya?...jab tak tum bataoge nahin voh kabhi samajh nahin paayenge and they will repeat the same mistake again n again'aur agar tum unhe batana nahin chahte tho unhe blame bhi mat karo'(Ahem thinks for a while)

Ahem: maybe you're right'

Gal: I know i am right! You know life mein kabhi yeh maybe word use karna nahin chahiye'we have only one life n we should live it to the fullest'har din aise jeena chahiye jaise voh last ho'no tension, no tears, no sadness'we should enjoy every moment of our life spending it with people we love and live our dreams'(ahem smiles listening her)

ahem: tho tum kabhi pareshaan nahin hoti ho?

Gal: main stupid nahin hoon jo tumhari tarah apni life ki khushiyaan spoil karun (n she takes the glass from his hand n wash it)

Ahem: shayad tumne dekha nahin par but i didnt finished it yet'

Gal: issi liye tho maine liya'tum isse peene vale the hi nahin'jab se aaye ho yahin glass haath mein hai'listen stranger tumse baat karna mujhe acha lagta hai but seriously'mujhe ab jaana hoga

Ahem: ya sure'but thanks'u know its weird kyunki main tumhe janta tak nahin aur jo baat maine aaj tak apni family ko nahin kaha voh tumse kaha and I feel much better now'so thanks'

Gal: it was my pleasure stranger!

Ahem: btw tumhara naam kya hai?

Gal: Sunshine

Ahem: are u serious?? Yeh tumhara real naam hai?

Gal: nahin'but that's how people call me (ahem smiles)

Ahem: anyway i m'(before he could introduce himself the gal cuts him)

Gal: don't'jin se main phir kabhi nahin milti unka naam jaan ne mein koi faida nahin

Ahem: tumse kisne kaha ki hum phir nahin milne vaale? Infact main tho kal tumse phir se milne aaounga'

Gal smiles: kis khushi mein ?

Ahem : c'mon'abhi jo main apne parents se baat karunga tho tumhe batana hoga naa

Gal: theek hai'agar hum kal mile tho tum mujhe apna naam batana

Ahem: hum zaroor milenge'

Gal:  bye stranger'

Ahem: see you tomorrow'Sunshine'(they smile to each other n Ahem leaves)

The same evening, when ahem reaches home kokila and parag were waiting for him. They get very happy seeing him and kokila hugs ahem.

ko {kokila}: congratulations beta!! Im very happy for you

ahem: thanks mom'(then parag walks toward him)

pa {parag}: Ahem beta'aaj main bohut khush hoon'i am very proud of you my son'(Ahem just smiles)

Ahem: thanks dad

ko: beta tum apne doston ke saath enjoy kar rahe the naa thak gaaye hogey'jaa kar araam karo hum kal baat karte hain'(ahem at first hesitates to talk to his parents but remembers what that girl said to him n decides to do it)

Ahem: mom'actually'mujhe aap dono se baat karni hai

Pa: theek hai'aao yahan baitho'(kokila n parag sit next to each other n ahem sits in front of them)

ko: ahem kya hua hai dikar ?

Ahem: mom''aaj jab aap dono mere graduation mein nahin the toh'toh mujhe bohut bura laga tha'itna bura ki mujhe aisa lagne laga ki aap dono ke liye apka business aur meetings aapke bete se bhi zayada important hai'(kokila looks at parag surprised)

kokila: but beta hum'(ahem cuts her)

Ahem: nahin mom'let me finish'mujhe aap dono par bohut gussa aa raha tha'aur aaj tho'aaj tho main ghar bhi nahin aana chahta tha'par kisi ne mujhe ehsaas dilaaya ki galti sirf apki nahin balki meri bhi hai'kyunki maine kabhi apse apni dil ki baat share nahin ki'aur issi liye ab mujhe aap dono se koi shikayat nahin hai'

parag: ahem'beta hume humesha aisa laga ki tum apni khushiyan humse ziada apne doston ke saath share karna chahte ho'issi liye humne kabhi uss mein interfere karne ki koshish nahin ki'

ahem: I know dad'and i am really sorry

Kokila: we are sorry too beta'and I promise hum tumhe phir kabhi aisa feel karne nahin denge''ab jao araam karo...

ahem hugged his parents n went to his bedroom. He was feelin much better after this conversation and all that was because of that girl. He smiled thinking about her'how he opened his heart to a complete stranger and how this same stranger changed his life in one night'

ahem: sunshine'jisne bhi usse yeh naam diya hai bohut soch samajh kar diya hai'todi ajeeb si hai'mujhe mera naam tak batane nahin diya'koi baat nahin'kal jab milenge tho naam ke saath tumse dosti bhi karunga (he smiles n went to sleep)

The next day, ahem got up early in the morning n got ready to leave. When he reached the bar he quickly rushed inside n find it empty. Only one old man was sittin alone in a table drinking. He then saw an employee n thought to ask him about the girl.

Ahem: excuz me'kya aap mujhe bata sakte hain ki apke bartender ki duty kab shuru hoti hai?

Employee: sir yahan kahin bartenders hain'aap kisko dhoond rahe hain?

Ahem: voh ladki jo kal yahan thi'lambe baal'big black eyes'usse log sunshine bhulate hain!

Employee: ooo'sorry sir par kal uski job ki akhri din thi (ahem gets shocked)

Ahem: what??...tho phir ab voh kahan hai?

Employee: pata nahin sir'uski studies khatam hue tho usne yahan ka kam bhi chodh'

Ahem: kya aap mujhe uska naam bata sakte hain phir?

Employee: yahan tho usse sirf sunshine ki naam se hi jante hain'usne kabhi apna asli naam bataaya nahin (Ahem gets very disappointed)

Ahem: okay'thanks'(he sadly walks toward the door when the old drunked man called him from behind)

Man: milegi'(ahem turns to face him) fikar mat karo young man'ek din voh tumhe wapis milegi'yeh sab tho kismat ka khel hai'kabhi paana tho kabhi khona'kabhi milna tho kabhi bicharna'but if you truly believe in it'then one day you will find her'kismat khud usse tumhare samne laake kada kardegi'

Ahem does not give any importance to the man and leaves. He stops outside the bar his hands on his waist.

Ahem: that's cheating sunshine'tumhe pata tha ki hum aaj nahin milenge'ab main tumhe thanks kaise kahunga? Pata nahin hum life mein dobara kabhi milenge bhi ya nahin'(he looks up at the sky closing his eyes when he feels the warmth of a sun ray caressing his face and it made him smile again) milenge'i am sure hum milenge sunshine'

Here i end friends hope u will like it
so if u want to get PM, Please like it and comment

Love and Luck to All

🤗

Edited by stary_kajal - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
A good start to the story... "Sunshine" so aptly fits Gopi - assuming that it is her. I really liked Ahem's characterization... waiting to see Gopi's... Is Jigar going to be related to Ahem and Rashi related to Gopi?... the ff has definitely got my interest...will be waiting to read the next part...

PS: Although I would like to make a request to please prove English translation... not really that good with Hindi...  
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for coming back.. please update other ffs too.. and one more request please give raji scenes too...
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi dear thank for another great ff wow! yaar u made my day u r very good writer plz plz plz plz plz plzzz update next part as soon as possible plz dear
shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow its really very different good ff...

so they have troubled lives..thats new...

and congrats for becoing goldie...
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A coincidental chat with a stranger that has the potential to change ones life for the better...this was a great start to the story.

You have put lots of thought into Ahem and created an interesting character. Looking forward to him finding his sunshine.

Update soon.
Edited by swasthi - 12 years ago
Swethu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for coming back.🤗Ur ff was really very different.Loved it.Waiting eagerly for the next part.
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
a great start kajal.gopi really is sunshine .welcome back n please do update soon.
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Your FF seems very different and interesting. A request-could you please use English in the coming chapters, I m not good in Hindi. Thanks.
sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful Start. Plz update soon