Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: geetmaanluv

wow u need to relax... dont read so much into it. 

im not saying ur wrong abt domestic abuse its a serious topic but  arnav is not a wife beater...
i think cvs want to show some physical closeness at any cost or logic. he is her hero he cant see her in pain. asr is a control freak who is loosing control i think all the grabbingi in the show is not meant to be seen as abuse but as his passion...he cant stay away from her he wants to be near her and hold her and he knows that so he yells at her and pushes her. in foreign shows/movies u can show characters being physically attracted to each other and it isnt perceived as wrong. they cant overtly show asr wanting and thinking abt  her in a physical way which is normal for guys and girls. so passion on indian tv comes off as anger and uncontrolable urges to grab and touch. i mean she gets a small cut and he took care of it right away he is not abusive. he gets all sad and mopy when she cries. dont complain plz to the network or anything. if u dont like such scences just skip them

Well, I cannot describe passion as manhandling ,yelling pushing a girl. I am sorry I cannot buy it. And about complaning to the Broadcasting Network...I won't if there is a change in his behavior and he apologizes. I am lawyer who deals with domestic violence cases and I cannot see television abusing its rights. 
YPNHK_kiFANno.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hi all! I've been reading everyone's replies and though I haven't seen today's episode yet, I agree, it's pretty bad how Khushi is treated and how she hardly ever stands up for herself. It's not nice at all, but at the end of the day, if it wasn't like this, phir story kya hogi? I think the CVs over exaggerate movements and motions to keep the sense of heightened drama, to create intense scenes. Arnav is acting way out of line, but think back to the earlier episodes of the showโ€ฆhis behaviour is all in keeping with his character.  Lets just wait and watch what happens! Though I will add, I want Khushi to stand up for herself, kind of like when she came to RM to give in her resignation and didn't stand for anything! ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผI think at this point in the story, both character's are being portrayed as brokenโ€ฆone deals with it by lashing out and the other by keeping quite and letting the tide take her without control. It won't always be like this, we are being shown 2 extremes of 2 people's personalities. Keep watching, it can only get better right? ๐Ÿ˜‰
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
i think if khushi has no problems in getting close to arnav then none of us shud have either... arnav is telling her to go..still she chooses to stay..what wud he do...he never promised khushi anything other than insult..but still khushi is after him...before hurting khushi arnav always gives a warning..so it is not arnis fault at all..khushi shud stop pestering him in the first place..actually both are fit for each other.
@ topic starter...DOMESTIC VIOLENCE...๐Ÿคฃ really funny post.i was quite inactive these days, u made me reply after ages...that too twice.
ChulbuliRao thumbnail

im not saying ur wrong abt domestic abuse its a serious topic but  arnav is not a wife beater...
i think cvs want to show some physical closeness at any cost or logic. he is her hero he cant see her in pain. asr is a control freak who is loosing control i think all the grabbingi in the show is not meant to be seen as abuse but as his passion...he cant stay away from her he wants to be near her and hold her and he knows that so he yells at her and pushes her. in foreign shows/movies u can show characters being physically attracted to each other and it isnt perceived as wrong. they cant overtly show asr wanting and thinking abt  her in a physical way which is normal for guys and girls. so passion on indian tv comes off as anger and uncontrolable urges to grab and touch. i mean she gets a small cut and he took care of it right away he is not abusive. he gets all sad and mopy when she cries. dont complain plz to the network or anything. if u dont like such scences just skip them

i agree..domestic abuse from arnav..lolz that is bizarre...calling shyam a rapist is an understatement but arnav abuser..someone needs to correct her vocab. what i think is that arnav REACTS when khusi PUSHES him..he himself never got drunk and started beating without any cause..๐Ÿ˜†
ChulbuliRao thumbnail

Originally posted by: anusarkar

Well ,if he is releasing his frustration...I would suggest he goes to a gym and get a punching bag.

it happens only when khushi GOES TO HIM...an abuser wud get drunk and go to the victim, not the other way round.
ArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Yeh, sure Arnav misbehaves with Khushi, but hey, do you see, just after he sees Khushi's sad face or a tear rolling down on her cheek, Arnav starts feeling bad!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ So bad, that most of the times, he turns around, closes his eye, and starts thinking what he has been doing๐Ÿ˜ญ, and has said sorry to her three times during the show in past!!!๐Ÿ‘

And what they are showing is Arnav's character! That is how he is!! And Khushi does not mind it(Because she loves him obveously!), then, why do you care so much!! LOL๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

They are fiction characters!!๐Ÿค“

Let the CVs do what they are doing!! ๐Ÿค“

Let us wait and watch!! It is a drama, something better will come soon!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

No offence!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Khushi (๐Ÿ˜ณArshiLover๐Ÿ˜ณ)
Edited by ArshiLover - 12 years ago
Mitrashakti thumbnail

Originally posted by: chullbulli

i think if khushi has no problems in getting close to arnav then none of us shud have either... arnav is telling her to go..still she chooses to stay..what wud he do...he never promised khushi anything other than insult..but still khushi is after him...before hurting khushi arnav always gives a warning..so it is not arnis fault at all..khushi shud stop pestering him in the first place..actually both are fit for each other.

@ topic starter...DOMESTIC VIOLENCE...๐Ÿคฃ really funny post.i was quite inactive these days, u made me reply after ages...that too twice.

Some self respect you have and I am appalled by your views about Domestic Violence. Yes my dear this is considered as domestic violence in USA maybe not in the subcontinent. If you like mocking and having fun with words ...please choose something else...not this topic. My thread has no place for ppl like you. If you continue messing up this thread...I will report you to the mods. And for your kind perusal...I am a lawyer who deals with domestic violence and so do not mess with me or my vocab as you mentioned in another post.
Mitrashakti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiLover

Yeh, sure Arnav misbehaves with Khushi, but hey, do you see, just after he sees Khushi's sad face or a tear rolling down on her cheek, Arnav starts feeling bad!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ So bad, that most of the times, he turns around, closes his eye, and starts thinking what he has been doing๐Ÿ˜ญ, and has said sorry to her three times during the show in past!!!๐Ÿ‘

And what they are showing is Arnav's character! That is how he is!! And Khushi does not mind it(Because she loves him obveously!), then, why do you care so much!! LOL๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

They are fiction characters!!๐Ÿค“

Let the CVs do what they are doing!! ๐Ÿค“

Let us wait and watch!! It is a drama, something better will come soon!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

No offence!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Khushi (๐Ÿ˜ณArshiLover๐Ÿ˜ณ)

Your views are welcome dear. 
RuchaMulay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes he does not beat her and his you have depicted his mind rightly but the way he manhandles and insults her day in and day out is disgusting. It has stop one way or the other...

It a serious issue. I think it must be reported. And I believe this is all in good faith to improve the shortcomings in our own favourite show...
Edited by RuchaMulay - 12 years ago
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i honesrtly have to kind of agree with the topic starter.  u cant really justify ur own actions because of ur past, we all go through shit...but we dont behave in that way.  the fact that hes venting his frustrations and then regrets his actions doesnt make it any better.  men who abuse women or anyone  weaker may also regret their actions later.   does that mean it was OK?  arnav isnt physically abusive as such but the abuse is still there on a level.

the way he treated his servant, seriously???  the man isnt his slave that he can scream and shout and humiliate all he wants.  doesnt he know slavery has been abolished,  or does it still exist in these parts of the world? iv no idea.