Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
the CV's are just trying to show how situations are in real life and how asr n khushi's relationship is...the closeness n all
this will show the difference in the now asr n the "after love" asr treament :-)
we are all grown up (i hope) so no one will get influenced by this behaviour :-)
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed. Let him justify his actions against Khushi as taking out his frustration..but the way he treated the servant like a slave was cringe worthy!!
"They say a man's true character can be assessed by seeing how he treats women and servants"!!!
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mariyam959

Well Said...!!!I agree with  U with Totally!!!...it is really Inhumane to treat Women like this...!! I didnt find a Man Around who can be such  Stone hearted The way Cvs r portraying ASR..i think it is way too Muchhh..😡...it is Said Love Changes A persn!! Bt the Cvs till nw hadnt shown Any long Term  Change In Asr!!..N Guyz it Is impossible 4 A women To even like A Person Who  Devalues Her awl time and Abuses her of Her Aukattt !!!CVS  Grow Up and try To show That is a Bit near to reality

He is nothing but a weak person who is a coward too. I have no respect for ppl like this character who claims to be helpful and caring but all he does is abuse someone all in the name of inner fear and hurt. 
Mitrashakti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rolzz

Agreed. Let him justify his actions against Khushi as taking out his frustration..but the way he treated the servant like a slave was cringe worthy!!
"They say a man's true character can be assessed by seeing how he treats women and servants"!!!

Very well said! @ underlined...so true. A servant is not your slave. Oh Gosh, I have really begun to dislike him to a point that I am fast forwarding his scenes. I cannot tolerate him anymore. 
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
According to me the diginity of a man is in his behaviour towards women, As far as ASR is concerned, I think he have to improve more n have to learn to behave with girls. Behaving rude with girls, if they belongs to their own family or outside family is not a justifiable act.
mariyam959 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anusarkar

He is nothing but a weak person who is a coward too. I have no respect for ppl like this character who claims to be helpful and caring but all he does is abuse someone all in the name of inner fear and hurt. 

Cvs R portraying ASR character very pathetically !!!!...I m with u on it!!...Women Are No More Brainless To fall for Guyz Who treat them Sooo Badlyyy!!.. Every 1 has a Self respect ,And it must be respecteddd!!Arnav shud repent On his sins and We demand ASR shud Aplogize Khushi
Mitrashakti thumbnail

Originally posted by: mslucki

the CV's are just trying to show how situations are in real life and how asr n khushi's relationship is...the closeness n all

this will show the difference in the now asr n the "after love" asr treament :-)
we are all grown up (i hope) so no one will get influenced by this behaviour :-)

Exactly my point. ASR is abusive and in any relationship physical or mental abuse is not healthy. NO woman deserves to be man handled as the way Khushi is been shown going through. This is outright wrong that the cvs have kept Khushi silent and accepting this kind of behavior.
Mitrashakti thumbnail

Originally posted by: rechup

I dont think that it is only ASR who treats her bad. Everyone in the show are using her for their own needs.

I too dont like Khushi being a complete "bechari", honestly speaking that image wont suit her, actually i dont like those girls who dont fight for themselves n accept defeat. I consider the person who suffer more guilty than one who give sufferings, because the more we adjust n suffer others make us to do more

Yes , it is the idea that these cvs love and live on...torture and torture woman.
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anusarkar

Very well said! @ underlined...so true. A servant is not your slave. Oh Gosh, I have really begun to dislike him to a point that I am fast forwarding his scenes. I cannot tolerate him anymore. 

Infact me too fast forwarding all Arushi scenes...its the same always..sniffing out each other from distance, eyelocks, manhandling, abuse, tears and start from step1 all over again!! Something somewhere is defenitely missing in the love story!!
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
come on guys it is not a women's lib or something...it is a drama, why can't we enjoy the drama as the director wants to show...why do we NEED TO DICTATE the terms and conditions...i mean i am not against ur views but i think taking a DRAMA too seriously is not done ... chill pill and wait and watch how the drama unfolds...
sorry but didn't mean to hurt anybody's feelings...