IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Good Luck to  Ranbir.. :)

Keep-----------Smiling !!!😊
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bollywood's gearing up to welcome Rockstar
SRK- I am looking forward to Rockstar. I think Imtiaz Ali has made some beautiful films andRockstar too seems different and heart-touching.  I have just seen one promo as I was busy with promotions but I wish all the best to Ranbir Kapoor and team. I will surely watch Rockstarthis weekend.

Sanjay Dutt- Ranbir is like a younger brother. I have seen him grow up. Rockstar promos look really interesting and I am looking forward to watch the film. It's the first time that Ranbir is doing something different and a serious role too. He is a born star, no doubt, but watching him in Rockstar will be really interesting.

Vidya Balan: I love all the songs of Rockstar and my favorite is Kun Faaya. I am a Rahman fan so I would definitely watch Rockstar as it's a musical film. Apart from that, it's been directed by Imtiaz Ali who is brilliant without any doubt. I am sure there is a great love story in the film. And Ranbir is once again here with a challenging role. So I am looking forward to Rockstar.

Madhuri Dixit: I have worked with Rishi Kapoor and have seen Ranbir growing up. He is such an adorable kid and I think he is a born star. And Rockstar seems really promising. I love the songs too.

Kangna Ranaut: I think Rockstar is one of the most promising films of the year. After all, it has been directed by my favorite director Imtiaz Ali who has taken romance to a different level. I have watched his films like Socha Na Tha, Jab We Met and loved them as they are fresh and have great music. Rockstar too looks romantic but in a different way.

Kareena Kapoor: I wish Imtiaz Ali all the best! After all, Jab We Met is one of the best films and I love Imtiaz Ali. He is a brilliant director, who makes sure to get the best out of his actors. And Ranbir Kapoor is in it! I am sure Rockstar will be a great film.

Dia Mirza: I think no one can beat Rahman when it comes to music and I just can't stop myself from listening to Rockstar songs especially Sadda Haq. It gives me an amazing energy and a positive feeling; every song is beautiful! Ranbir Kapoor looks very promising with his different look. Nargis too looks very cute in the film. I will surely watch the film as after all, Imtiaz Ali has directed it.

m more looking forward becoz its finally ending RA.ONE torture in theatres...wheew !

Originally posted by: aiswaryaaa

Kareena Kapoor: I wish Imtiaz Ali all the best! After all, Jab We Met is one of the best films and I love Imtiaz Ali. He is a brilliant director, who makes sure to get the best out of his actors. And Ranbir Kapoor is in it! I am sure Rockstar will be a great film.

didnt forget to reinforce that...

.Oh bebo...when will u learn? ðŸ˜†
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: smartie_pants

didnt forget to reinforce that...

.Oh bebo...when will u learn? ðŸ˜†

think she added Ranbir's name as an after thought.

For Bebo the world starts with her and ends with her.😆
sure thing...and notice how everyone else casually said ranbir and she said it has Ranbir "kapoor" in it...im guessing its a reference to the whole "acting is in kapoor blood" thing..😆 Edited by smartie_pants - 12 years ago
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: smartie_pants

sure thing...and notice how everyone else casually said ranbir and she said it has Ranbir "kapoor" in it...im guessing its a reference to the whole "acting is in kapoor blood" thing..😆

Koi doubt math rakna.😆
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kareena really is one of a kind. 
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Smartie : I really like the way you point out at such statements by Bebo, even when you are such a big fan of her...😛
but she really is one of a kind...😆

Originally posted by: lovedkruti

Smartie : I really like the way you point out at such statements by Bebo, even when you are such a big fan of her...😛

but she really is one of a kind...😆

lol..thanx..therz nothing to defend though...she is an arrogant tube light bimbette...😆\
but i somehow love her for being tht coz she reminds me so much of my elder sister...
my sister is like a carbon copy of bebo...self invovled, blabber mouth, too much into looks, too clingy and chipkoo to her husband, makes dumb comments sometimes...but i can never be mad at either of them...they are too entertaining ðŸ˜†...and i adore both...