Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
@kjohar25 Karan Johar
Can't wait to see ROCKSTAR!!! am a big IMTIAZ ALI fan! And I believe Ranbir's performance is beyond extraordinary...
1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry Favorite Retweet Reply
Okay, I have a feeling reviews are gonna look like this. 

Brilliant composition, songs were a treat to the eyes and ears. Beautiful cinematography. First half was very gripping, the second half gets predictable and boring at times. However, Ranbir's brilliant award-winning performance makes up for the average and predictable script. Nargis is a fresh face, but needs to work on her expressions during the emotionally heavy scenes. |The chemistry between the leads however, is electrifying (lol). Climax could have been better. Although not a masterpiece by any means, this is one of the few movies of 2011 that is actually watchable.

πŸ˜†
Edited by eraser - 12 years ago

Rukyyy πŸ€—
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

EraserrrπŸ€—
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I have super high expectations of Rockstar. Im a sucker for emotional intense movies.

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

I have super high expectations of Rockstar. Im a sucker for emotional intense movies.

yea me too, Ranbir has the courage to attempt diff genres , in only 7 films he has shown so much variety πŸ‘
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rockstar has to be the film of the year!!! It has, has, has to be! I think this will be one film which will even outshine its promo's...Go, Biru!⭐️

We want films like Rockstar to reaffirm our faith in Bollywood and prove that its not all about Bodyguards and Ra One's (Sorry Eraser...I know you are crushing on SRK, but the film was beyond intolerable!)πŸ˜†

PS : And if, god forbid, the film turns out to be a dud, I am sure, Biru will shine...anyone who looks this impressive in the promo's cannot be half as bad in the film!
Edited by poppy2009 - 12 years ago
Comeon...i want some more reviews...but if anupama describes ranbir as "exhilarating", then the other reviewers would go totally beserk abt his performance...I can already see rajeev masand (hes an RK fan) praising him to the skies, and taran adarsh will write his usual orgasmic stuff...I have no doubts abt ranbir being awsome in the movie...

I just hope the film is good aswell...we havent had many of those this year...each big film has been soo dissapointing ...herez hoping rockstar should kick some serious butt...
I think Rockstar is going to be november's Mausam.

Imtiaz Ali is a little over-rated. Love stories are a safe proposition at the market and not too much hard work for the director either. Let's see how he deals with a complex subject like Rockstar.

I do want it to work for Ranbir though.
More than anyone...i hope it works for imtiaz...the movie seems to be very personal to him...

somehow gave me tht impression with the way he talks abt it in his interviews...

im surprised taru hasnt seen the film yet...usually he gets invited to premires naa??

is the industry shunning him? πŸ˜†