Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
wht aadit said to khushi was definitely a surprise but held quite a bit of truth... but loved how aadit quickly realised his mistake and apologized! also love the bond that aadit, freddy and khushi share!! feel bad for aadit though... poor love sick puppy! lol
continue soon!! thank you so much for the pm! eagerly waiting for the next part!
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
What's Happening With Anjali ?! She Is Behaving SOOO Strange :X 😆
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I loved the update! Can't wait to read more!
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina_1234

dis is a situation for aadit

well he's soo screwed
srry to say but anji is a b* in here

Well...Aadit will find a way out..he's a big boy. As for Anjali...she's just like the rest of us. A flawed human being. Stay tuned for more. 😊
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeee

aadit going off on khushi was uncalled for. freddy's right. aadit knows khushi for 4 years and was taken over by 24hrs with anjili. i'm starting too not like anjili atm. khudhi is right to be ...well not angry, but hurt by aadit. poor khushi. even her friends are leaving her side.

xxx

Yep...Aadit made a boo-boo. And don't hate Anjali. She's not bad...just made some bad choices in her life, that's all. I hope she'll redeem herself in my story very soon. 😊
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: alice54

loved the bonding between the friends:) also the climax😲 yaar i didnt expect it...and when will kushi meet buaji?waiting for your next update:)

Thanks!

@ red: Very soon😊.
jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Read ur FF in one go
Its fabulous
Do pm me
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: anita_21492

What Freddy said to khushi was uncalled for but i has some truth to it.

i loved the bonding between friends
please update soon

Yep..I agree. Khushi has locked a part of herself away and nobody's allowed there except "you know who"!

Thanks! 😊

madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: srahs

aww poor aadit love sick puppy

loved it 👍🏼

Thanks! 😊
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rozy77

hey vidhya

nice part😊
i thought something like this would happen. poor khushi, no1 understands her pain n what she had to go thru😭 
glad aadit realised his blunder super soon n went to make it up to her😊
oh and am happy asr made a small appearance in this chapter😃
wow the ending was unexpected. i hope anjie moves on, she's also been thru a lot...

thanks for the pm dear

Thanks Rozy! Yes Khushi has all these wonderful friends, and yet she won't let them in where it hurts most. So, obviously they don't quite get some aspects of her behavior. But Aadit was awful today. I'll try and put more ASR in the next chapter. Or atleast the one after that which should be the dinner chapter. Let's see how it pans out. 😊