contine soon
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i loved the new khushi...i feel sorry for arnav now...😊
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz01

OMG~~this kickass khushi is sooo sexy lol...dnt get me wrng...im completely str8 haha...but boy is she a bomb or wat?!

arnav has nooo idea W*F has hit him...lol

Thanks! That's the plan ya..floor Arnav before he knows what hit him😉!
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeee

wooo! in your face asr. this is soo brill! khushi has children?! i need to know more about this.

xxx

All will be revealed..soon...next few chappies😊! Thx.
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: lexaxel

Fantastic!!!!! A lot of surprises here...what with her in touch with La & having children...I suppose u have more surprises in store for us😃. Bring it on I say!!!!

2 children was a complete shock but I suppose they r adopted😛.

ASR has changed...or maybe Khushis new avatar has knocked him off balance for the moment. Waiting for him to get back into normal mode & claim his Khushi back😍.

The last bit...yup #the trapping Arnav & almost kissing him# bit...I get the feeling that Khushi must have been planning for this moment unconciously for the past 7 yrs...dont blame her 1 bit😆.

Not the least...a big 👏👏👏 for MadMaxine!!!!!

I haven't quite decided if they are adopted or not. I feel like twisting the knife in ASR's stomach a little😃! ASR has mellowed down..yes. But Khushi brings out the worst in him..as usual. I think their equation will change, once she realizes he has changed.

As for that poolside almost kiss...you are so right. Dunno abt Khushi..but I had it planned before I wrote Chapter 1😆😆!

Thx for reading and commenting.
rabiamomin thumbnail
plz cntnu soon..cnt wait 4 the next chptr..
mwow thumbnail
Awesome FF! Love the Khushi in your FF. Please make the children adopted, and not biological:) It would probably be very uncharacteristic of Khushi to have two kids out of wedlock...not that there is anything wrong in it. But, since she was adopted, it would be nice if she has two of her adopted kids...kids she love without reminding them every now and then that they are adopted. 
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

love this strong and bold khushi!!

she is the best!! the ending.. was AWESOME! the tables have difinitely turned and i like better this way!!! wow she has kids... are they adopted?
FANTASTIC UPDATE!!
thank you so much for the pm!

hemvb thumbnail
love this khushi!!!! she is too good man..plzzz continue soon ;)
Kritianya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice updates
plz do pm me whenever u next update