Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you VB for replying and taking all the suggestions into consideration!
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
VIJAY can you please answer my questions in the suggestions & comments forum regarding the ZING magazine poll? 😊 

LINK: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1943451 Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: vijay

Well just look at the kind of post you have been making. I could have understood the point if you would have restrained from making such posts and tried to express your view (posts) in a way which passes your own standard of not being vulgar.

I dont justify asking people some too intrusive questions but again it depends on what the topic is and how it is being written. I feel different people have different sensibilities and something which is okay for a certain set of people can be too offensive for others. 

Zing Magazine content is intended for 13+ audience. And many of our reader feels most of the magazine content is fine for all ages.

Just to give an example: Ra.One Movie (which is primarily targeting the kids) can cause a lot more embarrassing moments for parents watching it with kids and asking all kinds of questions. 

Anyways we do take your feedback and will pass it on to the Zing Team.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

P.S.: I intentionally chose not to quote that particular posts of yours so that you can review and edit it yourself to set the standard you expect from us.

thank u for ur reply...as u can urself many people are disappointed with this month's magazine issue ..certainly previous editions have been better but this was going over the top...and we had to step in to try it to pause her or else it can go beyond further...in next editions, i hope u r getting my point..

many crazy fans here...for example of mohit sehgal and sanaya or rati...will not even look in such matters becoz for them one or pic can make them happy...they don't really bother the content of the magazine..BUT I DO becoz i follow it 

i dont have any intentions to bring down ur mag. as u have seen i never said anything before...but this if u read URSELF..the content is certainly not up to the mark...the content according to you is 13 + but it looked heavily adult oriented this time...i strongly feel not for myself but for others that 'such things should be avoided' and if something is to be condemned...even i don't support RA.one that is strictly a vulgur movie...i wont recommend the kids to watch it...becoz kids learn to talk and behave by getting inspired by things related to entertainment.

If your creative team works on the more 'creative' side...ZING mag could become the best things in town...best of luck
Edited by EmmaFrost - 12 years ago
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for replying back to us Vijay Sir.. 

And Im sorry if I sounded rude at all. That was definately not my intention. I was just expressing my opinion on this months issue and how dissapointed I was. I have loved all of Zings previous issues but this one was just too much. Besides the not-so-friendly-onscreen-lovers part, I also didnt like some of the revealing pictures of the celebs. Kritika for one example.

And even though you guys barely cover anything on my own favs, I still read it at times because I love Zing! And I have noticed you guys cover the same actors most of the time which is kinda upsetting cuz I think thats not fair. You guys need to try and cover other celebs as well. So now Im requesting you guys to please please get KaJen in your next issue. KaJen are willing to give a joint interview.. they have said this many times that if someone does approach them, they WILL give a joint interview for their fans. Please try contacting them!! :)

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vijay

Hi All,

I just read most of the comments and can understand that many didnt liked the "Top 10 No So Friendly" article as it involved their favorite celebrities as you love to see them as a pair.

Going by the subject it says "No So Friendly" and I feel its talking of a certain time when they were shooting together and later again they sort out their differences. And the article itself says that its based on "media reports and speculation".

Personally I still dont think myself as part of "media" as I dont involve myself much into the content part as thats not my cup of tea. But since I can see both the sides I can just say that not always media is at fault and not all news which you dont like are "rumours".

To me "no so friendly" certainly do not mean bitter enemies or anything similar to that. There are times when emotions are high and we stop talking to some people (or limit our talks to work related only). And with time things again get back to normal slowly.

Agreed that it could have been avoided like we can avoid many other things. We take your feedback and criticism in a positive way and will work towards improving Zing.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

With all due respect Vijay Bhai...What do you have to say about the fact that, the Yashashri & Karan segment was copied directly from the TOI February article...Which they both clarified countless times in IF intereviews...Infact most recently in the Wassup TV episode...

We don't believe a word of this gossip and we know they are good friends...And glad we had some pri-knowledge about it...But what does this type of editing, reporting or copying say about Zing?...

Sorry no offense intented...
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Can We Pleashhh Get MoNaya Combine Interview ?! 😳 We Haven't Got Any Interview Of Them :( & We Are Getting Pics 😍 But Not Interview Sadly . Can You Pleashhh Get Them Together On The Coverpageee . I REQ YOU :) 🤗
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

With all due respect Vijay Bhai...What do you have to say about the fact that, the Yashashri & Karan segment was copied directly from the TOI February article...Which they both clarified countless times in IF intereviews...Infact most recently in the Wassup TV episode...

We don't believe a word of this gossip and we know they are good friends...And glad we had some pri-knowledge about it...But what does this type of editing, reporting or copying say about Zing?...

Sorry no offense intented...

Dear The_May_Rose,

I guess you missed reading my whole post that you just quoted. The article certainly do not mean a perennial enmity of sorts and its talking more about the time when they were shooting together. As I understand it is talking about the impression one had of another. And its something which can change as you get to understand the person more.

We have good rapport with most of the actors in the industry and for Karan and Yashashree its even more and that you can easily notice in all the videos we did with them. They both are nice individuals and I am very happy that they did that video for their fans.

Regarding the copy part if you can show where TOI has done a compilation of "Top10 Not so friendly" article?

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Farzana-

Thank you for replying back to us Vijay Sir.. 

And Im sorry if I sounded rude at all. That was definately not my intention. I was just expressing my opinion on this months issue and how dissapointed I was. I have loved all of Zings previous issues but this one was just too much. Besides the not-so-friendly-onscreen-lovers part, I also didnt like some of the revealing pictures of the celebs. Kritika for one example.

And even though you guys barely cover anything on my own favs, I still read it at times because I love Zing! And I have noticed you guys cover the same actors most of the time which is kinda upsetting cuz I think thats not fair. You guys need to try and cover other celebs as well. So now Im requesting you guys to please please get KaJen in your next issue. KaJen are willing to give a joint interview.. they have said this many times that if someone does approach them, they WILL give a joint interview for their fans. Please try contacting them!! :)

Hi Farzana,

As you can see that Indian Television has so many popular celebrities that its hard to cover all in the magazine but we try to cover as many we can. 

BTW if I am not mistaken this week's Wassup TV has Jennifer Winget's segment. Will check with the team on that and it will be posted on Wassup Facebook page. 

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I understand that it must be really tough to cover all the celebs. But being a huge fan of Zing Magazine, I would just love to see my favs on it too for once. If you can try, that would be great :)

And omg no way?!?!?!? JW on Wassup TV this week. I cant wait! We havent heard from her in sooo sooo sooo long. Last time Wassup covered something on JW was way back in May! So long ago! :( This is just awesome news Vijay Sir. Thank you sooo much!!! I really appreciate this! And I thank your team as well. 😳

blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
vijay sir we understand wat do mean...but please for once give us KSG n Jennifers interview on zing...we have been waiting 2 see them together for fior than a year now...both r bz wid their shoots atm but once they r free pleasee contact them :) 

OMG JJ on next wassup segments cant wait 2 watch that :D Thank you soo much