Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: vijay

Hi Shikha19,

Thank you for bringing this issue up. I will get it fixed tomorrow by the designer who made the pages. And I apologize on their behalf for this.

Regards,
Vijay

Thanks . 
plsss stop writing sumthing baseless bout HARSHAD wid any of his costar and plsss put him in the coverpage of d nxt edition. plsss we want a decet photoshoot of HARSHAD along wid his interview!!
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
please India-forums its a request that please dont publish such exposing and outrageous pics of the actressess in your ZING magazine becaz it really looks embaressing and even kids are also members of this site so plz refrain from posting such hot pics of the tv actressess... Edited by sita11 - 12 years ago
the standard of INDIA-FORUMS has fallen down over the years...this was much better when it remained a discussion forum only...not its only meant for business, gossips, sex talks etc etc. and even stuff like wassup tv, zing mag or tellybuzz is not helping either...sure the graph of site trafficking must be going high...but the content is surely dropping and disaapointing people over the years...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow so nice...

one request,
in the black background can u use any other color for the writing part? its somewhat difficult to read with both the dark colors...with black and white its just too good but black background its really hard to read...
AK4HC thumbnail
Zing  Mag what bakwaaas is this???????????? yeh kya hai? WHAT ON EARTH & HOW DARE YOU EDIT FALSE INFO ABWT ACTORS?? WATCH WEN THEY SEE THIS, THEYLL TORTURE YOU FOR SURE!! i am absolutely revolted by the type of rumour your spreading just for money. disgusting! 😑 YOU HAV NO FLIPPIN EVIDENCE OR PROOD TO FRIKKIN JUSTIFY YOUR FAKE RUMOUR! GOSH SHAME ON YOU, YOU AINT HAVIN ME AS YOUR ZING MAG FOLLOWER UNTIL YOU EDIT THIS MAG AGAIN, WITH THE ABSENCE OF THE RUMOUR YOU PRESENTED ON A PAGE ABWT HARSHAD & ADDITI...ABSOLUTELY HORRENDOUS! pagal lokh, stop botherin into other pplz lives! its a request, and btw i am absolutely against  ZING MAG now for behaving like-such-dog- pplπŸ˜† but u made us very unhappy 😑😭
plsss can we hv HARSHAD CHOPRA on d cover page??? But plsss it is an urdent request dat, we all his fans claim 2 see his cutie, nd chocolaty pics which will show his innocence nd his simplicity!!!!!! plsss plsss, giv us a moment 2 b happy!!
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ‘Thanks for this wonderful magazine πŸ‘... We would like to see Harshad chopda, Arjun bijlani, Ram kapoor, Sameer Soni, Anupriya kapoor, Jennifer Winget, Sakshi Tanwar in ur next edition.. we have not seen their articles in zing till now. Please bring articles about different stars, everytime we see same stars in the magazine. πŸ˜Edited by -MariaMars- - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kamchacheena

dat is not all...what more u can find in this MAG...

*almost nude pictures
*asking celebs whether like to go to nude or not
*celebs saying they have become master in consummation scenes...
*mentioning BOOBS
*asking them if they have been hit by the same sex..
*in the last editions...they ask men what they will choose b/w sports and sex

sorry for my words...but i think it clearly shows that either i-f reporters are getting horny or this magazine is strictly for adults...

i had heard once this site for FAMILY VIEWING...after reading such mags...is it????πŸ€”

its looking like blue magazine β˜ΊοΈ  ...
sham on YOu πŸ˜‘ ZM ...

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thank u.. Barun and MoNaya pic is cute.. πŸ˜ƒ
Can we please have articles about Harshad Chopda, Anupriya Kapoor, Karan Wahi, Jennifer Winget.. Instead of covering same actors/actresses in every issue, why cant we get articles about others as well.. 
Edited by mishti_17 - 12 years ago