Users

Frequent Posters

tushar_premeer thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank u for additi gupta photoshoot.would love to see her on cover page
chahaat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG OMG thankss so much I-F for giving such a long Sukirti interview!
Loved it! Keep giving us more ((:
Lovee DD, Gurmeet, KT,  Shaheer, Soumya & Siddhant Karnick interviews!
it is really disgusting dat d magazine has sum actresses posing in a very indecent manner!! actors/actresses can even luk angelic or smoking hot if they pose in a decent manner nd maintain dere real image nd d actual reasons 4 which dere fans actually luv dem. But d edition was really a very dissapointing one!! just hv a request dat atleast 4 d last edition of dis year can we hv a HARSHAD CHOPRA genuine interview instead of all rubbish bout him wid his costar!! If u can't provide us wid his interview en it is ok, but plsss don involve him in baseless rumours nd rise our blood pressure!!
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm highly disappointed in this month's Zing Issue. I've never had to say anything because I've loved all the issues since it started until now. First off, why are old photo shoot pics being shown of Kritika? If pictures of her would be shown, you should show new ones or else it gives all the readers false hope ... that's what we were all assuming when we saw her on the front cover. 
Also, all the articles were great to read but HIGHLY disappointed about the 10 not so friendly couples. I'm a huge fan of Arjun and Rati and I understand if any gossip would go on about them because media is media, but accusing Rati of 'superiority...' ðŸ¤” that's a bit bias don't you think? And also, in Arhaan and Pooja's article .. again being bias by saying that Arhaan has attitude problems? You also did that with Nishant/Sara. 

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

it is really disgusting dat d magazine has sum actresses posing in a very indecent manner!! actors/actresses can even luk angelic or smoking hot if they pose in a decent manner nd maintain dere real image nd d actual reasons 4 which dere fans actually luv dem. But d edition was really a very dissapointing one!! just hv a request dat atleast 4 d last edition of dis year can we hv a HARSHAD CHOPRA genuine interview instead of all rubbish bout him wid his costar!! If u can't provide us wid his interview en it is ok, but plsss don involve him in baseless rumours nd rise our blood pressure!!

I agree with this! Most celebrities do have really revealing pictures out there, but ones that are published in family magazines should be decent. Some of the pics of Kritika were downright shocking, I was embarrassed about opening the magazine at home lest my mom or dad walk in while I'm looking at it.😆

Even with the guys, could we PLEASE not have them shirtless like every other page? Some girls may find that hot, but not everyone does and again, it compels us to read the magazine when we are alone because we don't want everyone seeing it.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmmaFrost

my niece is a huge fan of GAURAV KHANNA...and she was asking me 'what is virginity'? when that  ques came while she was reading it...i certainly felt shameful...she just asked me again few mins before...and i had to lie to her that its a spelling mistake...obviously i can't tell her coz she is quite young to know all these things...

I know, and not only that, the pictures in this edition were really shocking!Ouch Of course, we all know that actors don't always pose decently, but in magazines which are meant for the entire family including children, only decent pictures should be shown and I was not at all happy with Kritika's photoshoot. It really made me embarrassed to open it in front of the whole family! Also, there are way too many pics of the guys going shirtless...one or two are fine, but if every other page has those pics, it really makes us want to stop our children from coming on IF.
*Edited Edited by EmmaFrost - 12 years ago
*Edited*

Edited by EmmaFrost - 12 years ago
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmmaFrost

^VULGARITY KA ZAMANA hai bhai...I-F kaise peeche rahega 🤣

Well just look at the kind of post you have been making. I could have understood the point if you would have restrained from making such posts and tried to express your view (posts) in a way which passes your own standard of not being vulgar.

I dont justify asking people some too intrusive questions but again it depends on what the topic is and how it is being written. I feel different people have different sensibilities and something which is okay for a certain set of people can be too offensive for others. 

Zing Magazine content is intended for 13+ audience. And many of our reader feels most of the magazine content is fine for all ages.

Just to give an example: Ra.One Movie (which is primarily targeting the kids) can cause a lot more embarrassing moments for parents watching it with kids and asking all kinds of questions. 

Anyways we do take your feedback and will pass it on to the Zing Team.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

P.S.: I intentionally chose not to quote that particular posts of yours so that you can review and edit it yourself to set the standard you expect from us.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
^^ Thanks for your post Vijay. Please do consider our suggestion not to show vulgar items in the Zing Magazine. I've enjoyed reading all the previous versions, but this November one had some indecent pictures which are not proper even for the eyes of a 13 year old. My problem is not with the articles themselves, as with other people, but the pictures.