Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mandeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@TM Excuse me but this post is bashing most Delena fans.
-Sne- thumbnail
I want Klaus and Caroline to have wild, open air sex and Tyler to kill Klaus after that. I wonder who cares? 

Sorry, I went off-topic. Took your example of 'Damon=Jacob'. Seriously, you're insulting both over here. Just saying. 

The day Kevin/Julie start thinking Vampire Diaries can ever be compared to Twilight is the day that will signal the death of the show. No offence to anyone. ;)
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Untamed-

Elena doesn't suck the life out of Damon. Damon IS a good person, he just doesn't want to show it. Don't you realize? He is insecure, he has his fears, but he masks it all beneath a thick layer of badass-ness. That's the real Damon. And Elena loves him for him. She's one of the very few people who has seen beneath all the layers, seen the real him. And most of the time when these two are together they are more of themselves. Damon makes Elena realize that she is just an 18 year old girl who has faced too much in life. They have fun together, they laugh together.

I believe they are truly the twin flames. Like two flames that join and merge into one.

absolutely loved what u wrote 👏
-Sne- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Untamed-

Elena doesn't suck the life out of Damon. Damon IS a good person, he just doesn't want to show it. Don't you realize? He is insecure, he has his fears, but he masks it all beneath a thick layer of badass-ness. That's the real Damon. And Elena loves him for him. She's one of the very few people who has seen beneath all the layers, seen the real him. And most of the time when these two are together they are more of themselves. Damon makes Elena realize that she is just an 18 year old girl who has faced too much in life. They have fun together, they laugh together.

I believe they are truly the twin flames. Like two flames that join and merge into one.

Damon/Elena make a real couple. It's for people who understand that Disney love stories don't happen in real life. It's for people who believe that friendship can turn into love, DOES turn into love. It's for people who realize that 'love-at-first sight, movie kind' isn't the kind of love that happens in the real world. Love isn't going on snoopy holidays and mushy wheel rides only. It's saving our loved ones against oneself, even if that means receiving his/her hate in return. Don't bother explaining that to people who won't understand you. ;)

I never for once think that Stefan doesn't love Elena. He does, I couldn't be surer of that. I won't even say Damon loves her more. Stefan might probably love her more, who are we to assess? But Damon loves her selflessly. He loves her knowing she will never truly be his. Damon is the kind of guy who sticks around loving someone for 150 years. Quite frankly, given a choice, I'd go for that any day. :)
Edited by -Sne- - 12 years ago
_Team_Damon thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

im a damon-caroline or damon-katherine shipper. as someone pointed out, elena sucks the life out of him & loves the damon she wants him to be - the better person, whereas damon deserves someone who doesn't take his shit, s
omeone like caroline or katherine. 

"I miss being human... I miss it more than anything in the world!!!"
As much as Damon wants to be the better person... as much as Elena inspires him to be... he can't. All those years he lived waiting to Resurrect Katherine rendered useless after she broke his heart... crushed him to pieces. Damon knows that Stefan deserves Elena... becoming a better person is not gonna fix his impression before everyone else and nor is it going to better his chances with Elena... he's afraid of being vulnerable again... losing the cold attitude that helped him merely exist and survive for the last 145 years. 
Damon is so deep, so amazing... People like Katherine, Caroline and Bonnie aren't even remotely worthy of his love. 
Loving Elena for Damon is not engaging in a romantic relationship with her... it's keeping her safe. Being her friend. Having her around even if it's with Stefan. Elena's become Damon's "LIFE" ... so she doesn't suck the life out of him in any way. They're so comfortable with each other now that they take all kinds of liberties with each other. Elena knows that Damon loves her... she still trusts him and relies on him. Which makes Delena even more amazing even though they're not officially a couple. 
There's much more to Damon than what meets the eye. I love him more for what's underneath those dark layers... his ability to love!!! that's what defines him... 😊
_Team_Damon thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sne-

Damon/Elena make a real couple. It's for people who understand that Disney love stories don't happen in real life. It's for people who believe that friendship can turn into love, DOES turn into love. It's for people who realize that 'love-at-first sight, movie kind' isn't the kind of love that happens in the real world. Love isn't going on snoopy holidays and mushy wheel rides only. It's saving our loved ones against oneself, even if that means receiving his/her hate in return. Don't bother explaining that to people who won't understand you. ;)

I never for once think that Stefan doesn't love Elena. He does, I couldn't be surer of that. I won't even say Damon loves her more. Stefan might probably love her more, who are we to assess? But Damon loves her selflessly. He loves her knowing she will never truly be his. Damon is the kind of guy who sticks around loving someone for 150 years. Quite frankly, given a choice, I'd go for that any day. :)

I completely agree with your post. Being a hardcore Delena fan... I've never once denied that Stefan loves Elena. But at least everything he does for her is reciprocated. He's clearly inspired to do it because Elena's loves him in return.
Where as Damon's love for her is greater because he doesn't get the same kind of appreciation or love in return. He's hardly even acknowledged... he loves her and does the most reckless things for her knowing she can never be his... which makes it even more beautiful. ❤️
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: _Team_Damon

"I miss being human... I miss it more than anything in the world!!!"
As much as Damon wants to be the better person... as much as Elena inspires him to be... he can't. All those years he lived waiting to Resurrect Katherine rendered useless after she broke his heart... crushed him to pieces. Damon knows that Stefan deserves Elena... becoming a better person is not gonna fix his impression before everyone else and nor is it going to better his chances with Elena... he's afraid of being vulnerable again... losing the cold attitude that helped him merely exist and survive for the last 145 years. 
Damon is so deep, so amazing... People like Katherine, Caroline and Bonnie aren't even remotely worthy of his love. 
Loving Elena for Damon is not engaging in a romantic relationship with her... it's keeping her safe. Being her friend. Having her around even if it's with Stefan. Elena's become Damon's "LIFE" ... so she doesn't suck the life out of him in any way. They're so comfortable with each other now that they take all kinds of liberties with each other. Elena knows that Damon loves her... she still trusts him and relies on him. Which makes Delena even more amazing even though they're not officially a couple. 
There's much more to Damon than what meets the eye. I love him more for what's underneath those dark layers... his ability to love!!! that's what defines him... 😊

@Red...COMPLETELY agree..👏👏👏 Damon is my favorite character in the show...and despite me being a hardcore Stelena shipper...I just LOVE the way Damon loves Elena...I think that right there is Elena's biggest conflict. She has these two amazing vampires who love her and care for her till no end and even she knows that she belongs to both of them...I love the way they have showed the different relationship that Elena shares with both of them
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@Sweetykitty - please do not compare two completely different show/movie. Twilight and TVD can not be compared and we don't allow comparison threads here on I-F.