Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
In season 1, Damon was a monster. In season 2 he tamed a bit and became a normal Vampire and now in season 3, he has almost become a HUMAN😛

I actually feel bad for Damon. More than Stefan or Elena, he is suffering from inside but doesn't show.

LOL you seem to "dislike" Twilight very much (just like me😆). Oh well, even I won't rage out bashing or critcising DE just because I didn't get SE because the fact is that Damon cares for Elena and it is evident. So it will be Elena's choice in the end.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^heheh I used to be a fan but then I saw the error of my ways😆

yes but I love how the tables have turned now...Stefan was the human/sane/rational one in S1 and now he's the blood thirsty/uncaring/reckless one...and that's the complete opposite with Damon
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
LOL don't tell me it is because of the phemale lead🤪 or the Vampires never showing their fangs 🤓 or the werewolves beingdouble their actual size🤡🤣
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^heheh well the main reason was female lead...UGH she is so pathetic. I would have loved Edward if he wasn't such a stalker/creeper/father figure like to her...I mean seriously stalker much? I would have still liked the series IF Jake was kept sane...Jacob, Emmett and Rosalie are my most fave in that "saga" (geez what an insult to that word) because they are the most sane and most interesting ones (yeah I'm in the minority here). I thought the werewolves in there were actually pretty good and logical...but vampires that sparkle?? um no...they're bloodthirsty horrific creatures not disco ball glimmering wussies🤢

Actually I was watching a talk show last week where everyone was dressed up like zombies(for Halloween) and they all said that zombies are the biggest thing this year because vampires have turned into wusses (they were all hinting towards Twilight) it was hysterical...I'm glad TVD gets atleast the horrific parts of being the vampire/werewolf thing...Tyler's transformation into a hybrid was epic👍🏼

anyways enough about Twilight/TVD...I can do that all day🤣
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
im a damon-caroline or damon-katherine shipper. as someone pointed out, elena sucks the life out of him & loves the damon she wants him to be - the better person, whereas damon deserves someone who doesn't take his shit, someone like caroline or katherine. 
Befikre thumbnail
@Tani...LOL people insult the toilet saga openly :P

I am over the discussion as well :P
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I wanted Delena till last season, but now when I see them together innS3 I understand Elena makes Damon borrring!!!! Without Elena, Stephan is super fun too 😆

I dont want Damon- Bonnie too... she is a hypocrite and he can do def better than her!!

Katharine is a better choice only if she loves him with same passion!!  

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Elena doesn't suck the life out of Damon. Damon IS a good person, he just doesn't want to show it. Don't you realize? He is insecure, he has his fears, but he masks it all beneath a thick layer of badass-ness. That's the real Damon. And Elena loves him for him. She's one of the very few people who has seen beneath all the layers, seen the real him. And most of the time when these two are together they are more of themselves. Damon makes Elena realize that she is just an 18 year old girl who has faced too much in life. They have fun together, they laugh together.

I believe they are truly the twin flames. Like two flames that join and merge into one.
TimenTIMEagain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Untamed-

Elena doesn't suck the life out of Damon. Damon IS a good person, he just doesn't want to show it. Don't you realize? He is insecure, he has his fears, but he masks it all beneath a thick layer of badass-ness. That's the real Damon. And Elena loves him for him. She's one of the very few people who has seen beneath all the layers, seen the real him. And most of the time when these two are together they are more of themselves. Damon makes Elena realize that she is just an 18 year old girl who has faced too much in life. They have fun together, they laugh together.

I believe they are truly the twin flames. Like two flames that join and merge into one.

Yeah exactly. Damon n elena bring the best out of each othr and they know each other s flaws too they fit together perfectly, great post 😊 😊
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Untamed-

i agree about what u said...