Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh they will ...oh wait..they ARE actually!
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Well i m not worried wat future has in store 4 Delena...😊 But surely i m enjoying their scenes and will always do...even if dey don't end up together😳Edited by --Anurag-- - 12 years ago
_Team_Damon thumbnail
How the hell can u compare Twilight with the vampire diaries!??... The biggest difference is that edward and  jacob weren't BROTHERS!!!! And if u've followed reviews and interviews which u clearly haven't ... They're trying to be more different than twilight in every way possible... If this was anything like twilight Elena would be super thrilled To change into a vampire for Stefan. But she said she wanted a life and a family... AND DAMON IS NOTHING LIKE JACOB!!! Jacob was confident that he was the better choice for Elena. Have u even been watching TVD... "I don't deserve u... but my brother does" were Damon's lines. Ever heard Jacob say something so selfless!!!
So get over your ridiculous frustration... they've haven't even hinted at a DE endgame. All I can do is laugh at u for making lame comparisons and thinking your self to be the analyzing genius. 
Even if DE don't end up together... DELENA is real... it is pure... true... open... it has an amazing build-up... we r entitled to want them together. 
The truth is lately SE hasn't ever given u guys anything to anticipate or TALK about... Which is why all u find your self doing is targeting DE!!! Dude stop judging !!!

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: .Reshama.

katherine doesnt love damon i cant see any love connection between both of them.. in the past she only used him. poor thing.

But that's the whole fun, she is running for stefan - damon after Elena... and at the end of their marathon I want Damorine to find true love together.
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Reshama.

no problem that u like kat damon.. =D,  but i dont see any romance between both of them.

because elena is the opposite of kat, and damon feelings has changed toward kat.
no offense to kat damon loversEmbarrassed

The fact they get put together quite often tells me otherwise.
As long as we get their scenes - I find them thrilling.

They are so perfect for each other - they just don't realise.
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Team_Damon

How the hell can u compare Twilight with the vampire diaries!??... The biggest difference is that edward and  jacob weren't BROTHERS!!!! And if u've followed reviews and interviews which u clearly haven't ... They're trying to be more different than twilight in every way possible... If this was anything like twilight Elena would be super thrilled To change into a vampire for Stefan. But she said she wanted a life and a family... AND DAMON IS NOTHING LIKE JACOB!!! Jacob was confident that he was the better choice for Elena. Have u even been watching TVD... "I don't deserve u... but my brother does" were Damon's lines. Ever heard Jacob say something so selfless!!!
So get over your ridiculous frustration... they've haven't even hinted at a DE endgame. All I can do is laugh at u for making lame comparisons and thinking your self to be the analyzing genius. 
Even if DE don't end up together... DELENA is real... it is pure... true... open... it has an amazing build-up... we r entitled to want them together. 
The truth is lately SE hasn't ever given u guys anything to anticipate or TALK about... Which is why all u find your self doing is targeting DE!!! Dude stop judging !!!

Truth is that they are lovely characters - Stef, Damon, Elena, Katherine.
If they follow the books then Stelena would end up together. But yes Elena will have feelings for both... and truth is both salvatore brothers are diff and brilliant in their own way, any gal would be confused. With english shows it is difficult to say who will end up with whom..
Certainly true, that lets watch as see what happens and enjoy the journey.
_Team_Damon thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Truth is that they are lovely characters - Stef, Damon, Elena, Katherine.

If they follow the books then Stelena would end up together. But yes Elena will have feelings for both... and truth is both salvatore brothers are diff and brilliant in their own way, any gal would be confused. With english shows it is difficult to say who will end up with whom..
Certainly true, that lets watch as see what happens and enjoy the journey.

I'm a DE fan... I acknowledge the fact that an SE endgame is possible. In fact there's 70% chances of that happening. But that doesn't make me ignore the fact that DE's amazing journey could lead to a something beautiful. It angers me that  people make such firm comments and ridiculous judgement that ruins the mood of the entire forum. I always thought this place was neutral unlike twitter where it's a battleground . 
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ok! I am a hardcore Delena fan.I am selfish, and I want Delena to end up together. It's up to Elena to decide who she wants to be with, and the writers of the show . And, i will no go crying if Delena don't end up together. I will cherish whatever moments they get. They are the first couple I love so much with all my heart in the fiction world. I admit Stelena share an amazing connection, but that does not mean Delena don't have chance up together.They might end up together never know. Plz no comparing this with twilight. V.D. is thousand times better. And all of you can also cannot deny the fact that Elena has always has been attracted, and is falling for Damon at the same time she has been with Stephen . Sorry my opinion! Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Ive always wanted Stefan-Elena, and Damon-Katherine.

... Whenever Damon is with Elena, he changes. He acts more mature, not as humorous, etc.
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guy,

1st of all this kind of topic which hurts any fan of TVD fandom is no-no for this forum.
If ur a SE fan u can have ur say in SE AT without hurting anyone n if ur DE fan similarly in DE AT.

So i would request everyone here to stop replying further to avoid some bad scenes here. 

we would rather enjoy our DE/SE instead of teasing each other!

peace! :)