Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mchopra

simi: I am in india..i will go to coll in morning its 2 in the night..i bet coll is closed at thus momnet..🤣

haha Sherya I forgot...you are in India...🤣🤣🤣🤣
haan agar tumhare collage ki itni dedication hai toh tum waha bahar beth sakti ho!🤣🤣

Then go to sleep girl!!!😆
Atiffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
just read parts 10 onwards...i couldn't explain in words how wonderful they were
Luv
TC
Atiffa
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mrs.msk

haha Sherya I forgot...you are in India...🤣
haan agar tumhare collage ki itni dedication hai toh tum waha bahar beth sakti ho!🤣🤣

Then go to sleep girl!!!😆

sheryu is a owl...she doesn't sleep much at night 😆
mrs.msk thumbnail

Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

sheryu is a owl...she doesn't sleep much at night 😆

oh yeah Reya? thanks for letting me know
I guess she will sleep during the day in college..and isntead hooting like an owl she will say Maan...Maan...😆😆😆

Originally posted by: ritzy09

started typing...give me 15-20 mins

How long Ritzy??
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Part 17

Maan's head throbbed as Meera's words rang inside him "vo tumse bohat pyaar karthi hai yehi uske bari saaza hai, ke vo tumse pyaar karti hai"

His soul shattered with her every chant "His love is the reason for her destruction" Maan walked in the corridor as if in trance. He stopped before a glass door looking at his reflection. All he could see was a monster who was the reason for destruction of one girl who meant the world to him.

"No I don't love her. How can I love her?"

He covered his face in his hands as he sunk to the ground. He felt broken. His shoulders shuddered as tears welled in his eyes. "How can I love her? Was my love so weak that I could not trust her?"

He remembered the day in office when he had stood in front of everyone in the conference room. They were discussing Demello's dream house. She had asked her "Aapke liye pyaar kya hai Sir" just before the meeting. It was then that their eyes had met. It was then he had stood tall and said "truth and trust are the foundation of any relationship"

"Truth and Trust" His own words came back to haunt him. He did not believe in her truth. His trust broke like glass. Was his love so shallow so brittle. He hated himself. How could he not be there in her hour of the need.  She loved him. Her eyes spoke the truth. Her beautiful almond eyes asking him to trust her, to believe in her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-E8JekFuuY

bin tere kya hai jeena

mere dil ki raani tum

meri khushiyon ka mausam

mere khwaabon ki taaviz

mere sapanon ki tasveer

bin tere kaisi aas

woh jeet ho ya haar

tere sang hai sab kuchh

tu na ho toh bekaar

bin tere kya hai jeena

How could he let her come to this state? How could he leave her alone and not be there when her heart cried for her in need.

Maan Singh Khurana, man of his words and principles sat on the floor today crying over his own follies.

Yes he was indeed a monster.

Another flashback came to his mind. "Dusht Danav ho aap'.samjhe". She sat on his lap holding his tie. She was angry as he had once again missed his lunch due to numerous meetings.  She tugged at his tie bring him closer "Par jaise bhi ho mere ho". She pouted her red juicy lips "Aur mujhe bahut bhook lagi hai". Maan had driven her to her favorite dhaba to make up for the delay.

suni khaali raaten

ruthi feeki baaten

har aahat pe chaaukun

tujhko harsu dekhu

tujhko hardam sochu

tujhko har pal chahu

tere bin toh jeevan mera hai intezaar

bin tere kya hai jeena

He stood up. He wiped off his tears. "I don't know I deserve you or not Geet. Par main tumhaara hoon. Meri har saans tumhari hain. Ab tum kabhi akeli nahi hogi Geet kyonki main tumhaare saye ki tarah tumhaare saath rahunga. Koi tumhein haath to door tumhaari taraf dekh bhi nahi sakta. Maan Singh Khurana mit jayega lekin un logon ko nahi chodega. Ab tumhaari jaan aur izzat meri zindagi hain. Tumhaari har khushi meri saansein hain. Aaaj is pal se mera har pal, har saans tumhaari hai Geet'sirf tumhaari."

tere saath jiye jo pal

kuchh unse nahi badhkar

tere khaatir saans main loon

teri khaatir jeeta hoon

marne ki tamanna bhi

tere saath main rakhta hoon

tu hai jeene ki wajah

kar mera aitbaar

bin tere kya hai jeena...

Maan walked back with new determination towards Meera and sat beside her. He squeezed her shoulder gently and took Ayaan from her arms. "Kuch nahi Hoga use Meera. Main use kuch nahi hone doonga"

Meera looked at the man who stared at the operation theatre door waiting for some news. But there was a new aura to him. Along with everything else, new feeling of love twinkled in the tears which still lined his eyes.

Edited by ritzy09 - 12 years ago

Ritzy!! 😛

I Loved How You Carried On From Me!! 😊
Thankfully This Time There Was No Confusion..
Finally A Changed Maan..
Brilliant!! 😳

So Who's Next!! 😆
Edited by Nazmaa - 12 years ago
mrs.msk thumbnail
nice update Ritzy
Poor Kathie..she has to go thru the pages to find out all the update for today
how many three? four? 

awesome!

Aab yeh admi kaun hai meera ke paas?😆😆
The new mystery begins!
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww...Ritzy...me was sad and happy at the same time...loved the part...especially that mini flashback...i want more of their happy past too..the present is just too sad...

let's see what sheryu gives us next 😃

Reya <3

p.s...the song is just too gud..loved the choice
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mrs.msk

nice update Ritzy

Poor Kathie..she has to go thru the pages to find out all the update for today
how many three? four? 

awesome!

Aab yeh admi kaun hai meera ke paas?😆😆