Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Viji79

I am typing this reply as my husband is sending daggers at me for insanely smiling at the laptop because he is having to give company to my 6 year old son while he's watching his cartoon (my son loves to share his excitement watching cartoons and wants someone with him).

6 yr old kid๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i need to sharpen my age guessing skills๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

and why are u smiling๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb...moi waiting for the next part...
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bangalores

PART 3 ON PAGE 5

okay i'm shifting the story to another scenerio...lets see what will come of this๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Part 4

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4PMUZ055vc[/YOUTUBE]
Bachnaa ae haseenon lo main aa gayaa
Hay, bachnaa ai haseenon lo main aa gayaa

Husn ka aashiq, husn ka dushman
Apni ada hai yaaron se judaa, hai ho!
Hai, bachnaa.. 

He looked at his friend dancing away in the night club...with no care for the world. Why should he when he had the power of money and the name of his family behind him.  Arjun Deekshit had a cause to celebrate too ...today his sister Sameera got engaged to another hot shot of the city and MD of Khurana constructions Maan Singh Khurana.

Hai, duniya mein nahin hai, aaj meraa sa deevaana
Pyaar vaalon ki jubaan pe, hai mera hi taraana

Sabki rang bhari aankhon pe aaj, chamak raha hai mera hi nashaa,
Hi ho!
Hai, bachnaa..

No one knew what a player he was... no one except himself, Vicky Khurana. But even knowing the dirty game arjun played to separate his cousin, Maan from Geet , he cudn't do anything...because he too had become a pawn in the game. Because of his one mistake he had fallen into the trap.

Jaam milte hain aadab se, shaam deti hai salaami
Geet jhukte hai labon pe, saaz karte hain ghulaami
Ho koi,pardaa ya baadshaah, aaj to sab hain mujhpe fidaa,
Hai ho!
Hai, bachnaa..
Taking another draw from the drink in his hand he watched Arjun twirl two girls to crash into him...then move his hands over their body sensually. Women and drinks were his addiction...and occasional nasha. Arjun didn't like it when any girl ignored him. But Geet had done more than ignore arjun, she had slapped him for his advances... 
 Ek hungaama uthaa doon, main to jaaoon jidhar se
Jeet leta hoon dilon ko, ek halki si nazar se
Mehboobon ki mehfil mein aaj, chhayi hai chhayi hai meri hi adaa,
Hai ho! Hai, bachnaa..

Finishing with the dance, arjun joined Vicky and signalled for his drink. He watched his friend brooding. Taking his glass he raised it in a toast, "cheers, yaar! Today we achieved a part of our gaol! Maan got engaged to di. "

"A part?"

"Yes..do you think I'm going to let that stupid girl off the hook so easily?" he caressed his cheek . "she dared to slap me...she has to pay...pay with her life!"

"Don't you think separating her from her love is punishment enough? What about what we did to her at that party?'

"But then that didn't work out as we expected... Though we drugged..."

"shh..." Vicky panicked looking around. "we are in a public place."

"So, who is going to listen...who is going to believe?"  He laughed out loud. "Chill dude.. here have another drink"

Vicky obeyed wishing for oblivision...that would help him escape the guilt he felt...

so buddies...make out of this what u can...if u think this one meddles then plz ignore...

๐Ÿ˜loved it a lottt yar๐Ÿ˜
sona-rai thumbnail

Originally posted by: kathie_berns

Part 5:

Vicky sat gulping his drink. He knew he had got himself into a big mess. What had started as a small way to get back at Geet for making her friend Meera break up with him, was now turning into a nightmare. 
AT first he enjoyed the fun when Arjun was playing his dirty tricks on Geet, but then he slowly started recoiling. His heart was feeling guilty, afterall he, Meera and Geet were good friends once upon a time. Within a blink of an eye everything changed and now they wouldnt even look at each other's face.
Vicky realized that ARjun was nowhere about to stop and wanted to get himself out of the mess he had created for himself. But Arjun was a clever player. He made Vicky do the practical executions of his dirty game and Vicky did it unknowingly.
When Vicky told Arjun that he was tired of this sick game. Arjun just laughed at him and told him that if anyone would be blamed it would only be him since he was the one who carried out all the plans.
He banged his glass against the table. What had he done! He had destroyed his best friend's life without even knowing the reason. He knew Geet was madly in love with Maan Bhai and he too felt very strongly about her. He had never seen Geet react to men the way she reacted in Maan bhai's presence.
He drowned himself in a bottle of whisky, unaware of the fact that a shocked Meera who got dragged to the party by her friends had overheard the part where they had grugged Geet and thier plan of Sameera's engagement with Maan.
                                                    ****************************
Maan followed Geet as she ran away but he lost her. Why did he let her go? Why didnt he stop her? Why couldnt he have made some excuse to drop her home? How could he have run away from him. Did she really think that he meant what he said?
Could anyone stop caring for thier own life? Geet was more than his life, she was his soul without which he would have no existence. 
He stopped against a tree to calm himself. He remembered how the hope in her eyes had turned into pain the minute he uttered those disastrous words to her. Why didnt he die before he said such things to her? The tears in her eyes made him punch the tree in remorse till his knuckles started bleeding.
Where had she disappeared in the middle of the night? did she even have any clue how he wanted to see her once and make sure she was safe?
He decided that he would find her even if his life depended on it. He would do anything to get one glimpse of her, safe and sound. Geet! he started calling out for her as he began desperately looking for her.

(Listen to the song bin tere kya hai jeena from woh lamhe-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-E8JekFuuY)

Bin tere kya hai jeena
Bin tere tya hai jeena
Meri dil ki rani tum
Meri kushiyon ka masusam
Mere Kwaabon ke tabeer
Mere sapno ki tasveeer
bin tere kaisi yaaar
woh jeet ho ya haar

tere sang hai sab kuch..
tu naa ho to bekaar...

bin tere kya hai jeena..
Bin tere kya hai jeena..
Maan started searching the roads like a man possessed. He could still remember the first time when she stood up against him in defense of that auto driver. 
Though he couldnt stand the sight of her initially, her face haunted him during the nights and left him sleepless. He was drawn towards her like magnet. At first he thought it was a physical attraction but her one smile would make his day.

Suni khali raatein
Roothie feeki baatein
Har ahat per chowkun
tujhko har suu dekhon
tujhko har dum sochon
tujhko har pal chaahon
Tere bin to jeevan mera hai intezaaar.
He did not know when but his entire thoughts were occupied by her. Whenever she came near him, he just felt like grabbing her and making her his forever. A strange madness semed to have possessed him. He grew mad when she as much as looked at any other man. His heart had already decided that she was his, only his.
bin tere kya hai jeena
bin tere kya hai jeena
It started raining cats and dogs but he didnt care. The thougt that something might have happened to Geet made him go numb.

Tere saath jeeeye jo pal
kuch unse nahi badh kar
Tere khatir saaans na loo
Tere khaatir jeeta hoon
Marne ki tammna bhi 
Tere saaath main rakhta hoon
The dance they had shared during Mr.Chopra's party had transformed him totally. He realized that he was like a traveller in the desert searching for the oasis of life and that life was Geet. Thier fights gradually decreased but every night he would think about thier silly fights and have a good laugh.

Tu hai jeene ke wajhe 
kar mera aitbaar.
Bin tere kya hai jeena
Bin tere kya hai jeenaa
Bin tere kya hai jeeenaaa
Bin tere kya hai jeenaa
Just after thier near kiss, Daadimaa who was against Sameera asked Maan to immediately declare his marriage with Sameera if she respected him. Maan tried to oppose but Daadima was hearing none of it and Maan was forced to do the inevitable. Of course to the world it looked like the already in love couple were just getting engaged and making thier relationship legal.
The pain in Geet's eyes made him want to kill himself. Before he could stop her she ran away from him and when he met her he did not have words to justify himself.
He came out of his thoughts when he stamped something. He bent to examine it and he found that it was Geet's payal. 
At that moment he found Geet sprawled across a tree lying motionless.

๐Ÿ˜ฒagay kya hoga?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†abhi read kerti hoon๐Ÿ˜†lovely part kathie๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sona-rai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nazmaa

Okai I'm Warning You Its Not That Good...๐Ÿ˜›
Criticism's Are Welcome.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Ignore Any Mistakes.!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Part 6

He ran towards her in a panic.. his heart was beating faster and faster as he neared her.. his mind bringing in all sorts of scary things.. Things that could have happened to geet.. things that might happen.. He saw her as her hair covered her face, her hands pale as she lay in a foetal position.. he bent down towards her and held her head slowly and put it on his lap.. he removed the hair from her face slowly. As he was removing the hair to get a clear view of her face he saw blood trickling down her face'  her head was cold, he held her hands to feel that her body temperature was cold too.

(Play The Song While Reading.. Thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esmdRtaG96g[/YOUTUBE]

Sun Zara Soniye Sun Zara

Sun Zara Soniye Sun Zara

Sun Zara Soniye Sun Zara

Sun Zara Soniye Sun Zara

He Picked her up in his arms and started running' Blood was trickling down her face and her breathing was getting slower' he ran towards the nearest hospital cursing himself that going byy car would have been quicker.. but he didn't want to lose this opportunity of having his life in his arms.

Aaj Khamoshiyon Se Aa Rahi Hai Sada
Dhadkanein Hai Deewani
Dil Bhi Kutch Keh Raha Hai

Sun Zara Soniye Sun Sun Sun Zaraaa

He Reached the hospital and yelled for the nurse.. "Get a flaming Doctor NOW!" he yelled as much as his lungs let him.. the nurses brought the stretcher and he placed geet on it.. but before letting the nurses take her he yelled " Agar isi kuch hua na Tho aap sab nahi bacho ge" his shown venom.. "aur use yeh nahi pata hone chahiya ke isi yahin kau leh kar aaya hai.. Samajhi" The Nurses Nodded.. As they took her away he finally let his guard down, as a lone tear finally managed to escape his eye.

Beetey Lamhon Ke Saaye Toh Bas Yahi Tham Gaye Haii
Yaad Mujhe Aaye Teri Baatein
Palkon Ki Surkh Chadar Pe Ask Bhi Jam Gaye Hai
Teri Ankhon Se Na Hatti Aankhein
Bebasi Ka Hai Aalam Kya Karoo Main Bata
Dhadkanein Hai Deewani Dil Bhi Kutch Keh Raha Hai
Sun Zara Soniye Sun Zaraaa

He went out and found a deserted place to sit.. all his memories with her flashed before his eyes.. he just hoped she was alright' as long as she was infront of his eyes he would be fine' just the thought of him marrying sameera actually disgusted him. But he did it for daadima, and as long as daadima was here he would do anything to keep her happy. Even if that meant not having Geet as a part of his life..

Dhadkanein Hai Deewani

Keeping in mind that He was now engaged he planned to stay away from geet.. he didn't want anymore problem created for her.. he was aware of the evil people in his life' and now keeping her away from him would keep her alive..

Choom Ke Apne Hoton Se Tere Gam Ko Chura Loo
Laake Tujhe De Doo Khushiyan Sari
Apni Har Beqarari Ko Seene Main Hi Chupa Lu
Meri Chahtein Jaye Tujhpe Wari
Sehme Sehme Labon Mein Ghul Gayi Hai Dua
Dhadkanein Hai Deewani Dil Bhi Kutch Keh Raha Hai

Just as he walked away he remembered the payal he found of geet's.. he slowly placed the payal in his pocket.. he walked away from the hospital determined to maintain his strength infront of geet.. he would keep her away from him even if that mean being rude and horrible..

Dhadkanein Hai Deewani

Not knowing that danger was even more closer to geet then he had imagined. And when he finds out that the person or person who knows is his own flesh and blood.. He Will Keep Geet Away..

Okay Its Not As Good.. But I Hope It Is Enough To Take The Story Further..

Keep In Mind He Does Not Know Who The People Are..

So Who's Next .. Take It Away x :)

nazma awesome update yaar๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sona-rai thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

okay...i am literally biting my nails as i am attempting to put a part here. Honestly, i have no idea why i am so nervous...๐Ÿ˜†...i usually have no problem killing people in my stories...my readers know that already ๐Ÿคฃ..okay...sowiieee...here goes my attempt...๐Ÿ˜ณ

PART 7 

"Geet baby...please wake up, I need you to wake up for me.", a voice called out to her. The voice sounded faint like it was so far away but then she felt someone one's fingers lacing with hers squeezing it lightly. She could know this touch anyway; it was his strong yet gentle hand that held hers. Her Maan was here, he was really here; she thought as she fluttered her eyelids open.

She felt him grip her hand tighter as she turned her face towards him as a faint smile played on his lips and tears glisten his eyes. "Geet", he whispered as he came forward to gently cradle her face before he dropped a tender kiss on her forehead.

"Thank god, you are okay. I was so worried.", he said as he kept touching her face assuring himself with her touch.

Suddenly his bitter words came back to her and she turned away from him. "Geet?", he questioned as he noticed a abrupt change in demeanor.

"I thought I meant nothing to you then what the hell are you doing here?", she asked angrily as she refused to look into his eyes that spoke a different tale.

He walked around to the other side and held her face gently forcing her to look at him. "Look at me, look into my eyes. Can you not see the love I have for you?" She said nothing in response even though her mind was screaming yes,yes,yes. "I love you Geet; I always have and I always will.", he whispered softly before he brushed his lips against hers softly.

"You won't leave me?", she asked and she held his hand tightly.

She looked at him with hopeful eyes but he silently freed his hand and started to walk away as Geet looked at his retreating back in confusion.

"Maan?"

"I have to leave; we can never be one.", he said before his image suddenly vanished.

"MAANN !!!!", she yelled out.

It was then she realized that she was dreaming as she woke up with a startle.

She y slowly took in her surroundings as she saw the white ceiling and everything came back flooding back. She had been mindless walking around in a haze as the sky cried along with as Maan's bitter words ran in her head over and over again. He didn't love her like she has thought he did. The last thing she remembered was getting hit by the car and then her world had blackened out.

Don't say alvida: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKUUVg88snk

jaane iss safar mein aisa kya huwa

hai?mere hai kadam aur tera raasta hai

?dard judaayi ka isi dil mein bhar ke?

dhundenge tujhako raahon mein phir se?

tere bin suna suna laage,

jag mujhe suna suna laage

?tujhako dhudengi yeh aankhein,

na ja jindagi zindagi mein aake

She looked from right to left expecting Maan to be sitting there with a smile and tears of relief in his eyes but the stool beside her was empty. But how could that be? She had felt him sitting next to her holding her hand and talking to him. Was he only in her thoughts now? Tears began to swim in her eyes before she gave them permission to run freely down her cheeks. She was alone in this world now. The man she loved with her heart was gone; forever.

"Geet", someone called out and she looked to the door shocked to see Maan's Dadi Ma standing at the door. 

How did Dadi Ma get there? i have no idea ๐Ÿ˜†..the next writer can decide that ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

If i messed it like hell...then i guess it's up to the next writer to fix it...sowieee๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love,

Reya <3

๐Ÿ˜†reya bohat chalak hai๐Ÿ˜†sochnay ka kaam abb next update writer karay๐Ÿ˜†awesome mindblowing update yaar๐Ÿ˜ƒ
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wher are you guys...no updattes???
Viji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

6 yr old kid๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i need to sharpen my age guessing skills๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

and why are u smiling๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Watching old Maaneet scenes on YT
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail