weren't we supposed to be the Besharam gangs??πŸ˜‰
but i see no besharmi in the whole ff
πŸ˜•
or did i miss sumthing???πŸ˜•
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
             Where is Sameera?

After being told to leave from the hospital Sameera went home with a shock. She couldn't understand what was going on. She tried to call Arjun but his phone was unreachable. She decided to wait for him downstairs to come up a new plan. As she was passing by, she saw Arjun in his room lying on the floor with blood. She quickly went to him.

Sameera: Arjun get up...Arjun...

Arjun (slowly opens his eyes...) Sameera...

Sameera: What happened? Who did this?

Arjun: Maan...

Sameera: Maan? Did he find out?

Arjun: Its over...everything...(Sameera was about to talk when she saw police at the door...)

Police: We have a arrest warrant for Arjun.

Sameera: For what?

Police: For assult, sexual harassment...and bribery. We have the right to search the whole house as well for evidence..

Sameera: wait you can't do this..

Police: ma'am if you get in our way we will arrest you as well...(She stepped aside and made her way to the door. Arjun called for her to help but she ran away...) 

Sameera sat in front of the Khruana Mansion...she decided to play one final card. She pretends to cry while going inside. She saw Dadima sitting on the chair..she goes and hugs her.

Sameera: Dadima...everything is over

Dadima: What happened?

Sameera: Geet got Arjun arrested...she placed a fall accusations on him that he tried to sexually harass her...

Dadima: What? Why will Geet do that?

Sameera: She still wants to separate us...she has Maan under her trap again. He is in the hospital with her...she did this to herself and very cunningly blamed Maan. What will happen to me now and my unborn child? 

Someone clapped from behind...both saw Dev standing there with Vicky. He had his head bowed down. Dev pushed Vicky to the front.

Dev: Tell Dadima the truth now! (Vicky told Dadima the whole truth, Arjun and Sameera's plan...his involvement of separating Maan and Geet...Dadima sat down in guilt..she couldn't believe it...she blamed Geet for everything when in reality she was innocent...Vicky sits near her...)

Vicky: Dadima please believe me...I was being blackmailed..I couldn't do anything..please

Dev: No need to beg...(he looks at Sameera...) Police will be here any minute now to arrest you...(Sameera looks at him shocked...) Your game is over Sameera...and as for Vicky...Maan bhai will handle you. You are his main culprit...(Vicky begged Dev to forgive but he just ignored him. Dev made a phone call to the police station..when he turned his back to make the call..Sameera left...she ran away from India..to be never seen...)

Okay guys how was it? πŸ˜†
mchopra thumbnail
U want real besharmi then we shall play PM PM..otherwise mods will kill me..hehe..
is it only me ya someone else writing SR too..
and simi chal ek para he sahi..everyone wants to know..
and kawaai geet: nope this FF was a BIT TOOO clean..πŸ€ͺ
mrs.msk thumbnail

Originally posted by: kawaii_geet

weren't we supposed to be the Besharam gangs??πŸ˜‰
but i see no besharmi in the whole ff
πŸ˜•
or did i miss sumthing???πŸ˜•

we were saving behsarmi for the end lol
but on the first os started by Kathie...behsharmi is written in every updateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mchopra thumbnail
wah Sam ko bhaga diya..
I so wanted her dead and tht too CRUELLY..
mchopra thumbnail
ok so whos dng the SR ya someone esle..and we play PM PM ya whts the plan..
mrs.msk thumbnail

Originally posted by: mchopra

wah Sam ko bhaga diya..

I so wanted her dead and tht too CRUELLY..

she is a cowered...
shoudl I edit?
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey PM PM??/ could u guys explain???

@mrs msk
gone thru the 1st thread thts
y asking this here...
mchopra thumbnail
Kawaai_geet: in the last OS mods came upon our OS and they asked us to del ceratin parts..so we Pmed to the ppl who asked us for it..via PM ya on thread..haha
simi: na rehne de...let it be...
mrs.msk thumbnail

Originally posted by: mchopra

Kawaai_geet: in the last OS mods came upon our OS and they asked us to del ceratin parts..so we Pmed to the ppl who asked us for it..via PM ya on thread..haha

simi: na rehne de...let it be...

Yeah if you want we can pm you the parts lol

Okay sherya...I will leave it lolπŸ˜†

are you writing the next part?