Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NKSUDHIR thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: sonu_nigamfan

I listen 2 only Sonuji.I completely trust him and he never says anything against music.He wudnt even dream of saying tht Ravi is better than Amey coz tht wud b being disloyal 2 music.Anuji(I dont believe he said tht in the first place)if he did say tht has lost his mind.Thts the only explanation πŸ˜‰
AMEY IS,WAS AND WILL BE LOADS BETTER THAN RAVI.Plsss dont pay heed to wat Anu and Farah say.Listen 2 Sonu if u want the best singer 2 win. πŸ‘

Not only listen to Sonu, Anu or Farah. They are frofessionals. They think before they say something. They don't favor the contestants. But they give their opinion for 'That Particular Performance". If they see something good in 'SUR, VOICE, QUALITY OF SONG and PERFORMANE" only then they will give good comments.

But we should watch the show carefully to vote and give our opinion. Its not a question of favoutism, its a question of  their career. Yes, its a proven fact that Amey is a lot better singer than Ravi, whether Public believes it or not.

smartalec21 thumbnail
Really....total BS....i think Anu malik is losing it..why else wud he make such a senseless and baseless remark.....
Vaibhavi thumbnail
Lets ask real ravi 😈 who is our new forum entrant. πŸ˜‰ Really we are priviledged to have ravi as our buddy! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
tia_angel!!! thumbnail
what utter BS!!!impossible....anu malik's lost it!!!!!c'mon....amey is lyk one of the best performers cum singers in ii2...and ravi is well.. one of the most erratic singers but fine..he's a good performer....but still no match for amey!!What is anu malik coming to??????ravi is the one who deserves to leave next, very frankly....
kachhori thumbnail

Anu Mallik, Soni Nigam & Faraha Khan r well-known firgues in Indian Music Industry.
When they selected 28 finalists they had very high standard set in selection process.
Then in front of the " Entire World" they said "
HUM NE HEERE CHUNA HAI AAB JANTA KA KAAM HAI ".
We believed them.
Yes ofcourse all 28 singers were good.
   πŸ˜‰but one need not like all of them.
Now that we have 9 in the gala.
 πŸ˜‰They r also " HEERAS, diamonds.Is it not.
It is very very sad to see now that same 3 judges calling SANDEEP OR RAVI " Besuraas"?????.
Why? becuse Panna & Monali may be more in demand in the market So even if these 2 made mistakes Sonu OR Anu jist cover-up nicely.
It is not un-fair for other participants.???.
   😭Now who will believe them.
or who wants to believe them at this stage.????. Leave it to Public.

Edited by kachhori - 18 years ago
kachhori thumbnail
Public Listens,Public hears,Public knows,
So far Public did a good job.
There is always something called " Benefit-Of -Doubt" element to be given to each performer,because they perform under heavy pressure.
NOTE evry participant has made some mistake or the other.
some were in perfect " SUR" like Amey but he went a liittle "too fast" in the middle of the song, then caught up quickly.
Ravi sang well but a little low-key performance.
Sandy slipped only once in the high-note.
Monali eats up the words in the low notes.
Antra sometimes try to over perform so she sligthly goes out of track.
Panna basically more into performance so public overlooks his voice.
Meenal very very good voice but blank face expressions.
Karunya may be one so far a combination of good performance & voice. except for choice of songs.
WELL this is my observation as Public,It tells that I can also judge.& many like myself can judge well too.
What do u say???.
Public listens too.
mademoise11e thumbnail

MAN! I AM GLAD ANU MALIK SAID THAT!!! Thanks Anu ji.

Now atleast Amey's fans (who hopefully are furious by now) will wake up and vote for him even more aggressively so he doesn's get in bottom 3.

Anu ji, next time please say that same thing about Meenal also.

Originally posted by: Ahmed143

Hi Guys,

Have u seen the latest episode of Taka Tak....in it

Sonu says that Amey is a better than Ravi (correct)

Farah says that sometimes one is good sometimes the other...(how come???)

Anu malik says that Ravi is a better singer and performer.....OOO my GOD...how could he say this....its him who praised Amey so much in the 3rd Gala and criticized Ravi...and now he says that Ravi is better than Amey...i mean from which angle Ravi is better....

Anu says that Ravi has more pleasing personality.....I disagree....Amey is more charming and good looking...though Ravi is also good

I cant believe that these judges who have been accolading Amey all along and criticizing Ravi from the very beginning are now saying that both are equal ... rather Ravi is better....huh😳

I know you guys are furious to hear this as well....

mademoise11e thumbnail

Originally posted by: smartalec21

Really....total BS....i think Anu malik is losing it..why else wud he make such a senseless and baseless remark.....

He is a smart guy, he knows how to play audience. Atleast now people will start voting for Amey.

Jab takk Indian janta ko jhatka nahin lagta, woh sudharti nahin. We have always fallen for sympathy votes, and if that's what Amey needs, then wohi sahi.
swt.smile thumbnail
i'm surprised...me i think amey is much better than ravi but i don't understand how come he was in bottom three ...he sang really well ..
mademoise11e thumbnail
'Cuz India mein jo vote kar rahein hain, unke kaan kharab hain.