Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NKSUDHIR thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: alok999

I don't agree with you....and people's vote has proved that you are totally wrong..

Public voting does not prove that Ravi is better than Amey. Ravi is a good looking guy with a charming face but Amey is a High quality singers. He looks what he is. He does not over react to anything. He handles all the circumstances with same ease and comfort. Ravi is a good guy people like him like Qaazi Tauqeer but every one knws that REX was a better singer than Quazi. General Public does not know how to test the quality of voice.

My personal opinion, If I am the Judge, Amey will get 9/10 and Ravi will get 7/10 . All this different is that Ravi cannot catch the highest level of his voice.

Kadwiphool thumbnail

Originally posted by: NKSUDHIR

Public voting does not prove that Ravi is better than Amey. Ravi is a good looking guy with a charming face but Amey is a High quality singers. He looks what he is. He does not over react to anything. He handles all the circumstances with same ease and comfort. Ravi is a good guy people like him like Qaazi Tauqeer but every one knws that REX was a better singer than Quazi. General Public does not know how to test the quality of voice.

My personal opinion, If I am the Judge, Amey will get 9/10 and Ravi will get 7/10 . All this different is that Ravi cannot catch the highest level of his voice.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

anonmember thumbnail
NKSUDHIR: πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Btw, Ravi and Amey are roommates. They are friends and like brothers. The Takka Tak episode is just trying to spoil their reputations. And public voting does not judge the calibar of the contestants like NKSUDHIR said.
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: alok999

I don't agree with you....and people's vote has proved that you are totally wrong..

dont worry asha...i agree with u 100% u took the words rite out of my mouthπŸ‘πŸ‘

AMEY KI DEEWANI
MRS. MEGHA AMEY DATE 😳

asha123 thumbnail
Thank you nksudhir... I agree that PUBLIC VOTING DOES NOT PROVE ONE SINGER IS BETTER THAN ANOTHER.. πŸ‘
Funky_Bone thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All I knw...Amey is best and for me hes da nxt indian idol.I thnk anu shud thnk twice before he speaks ahhh
Funky_Bone thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All I knw...Amey is best and for me hes a nxt indian idol.I thnk anu shud thnk twice before he speaks ahhh
Tumhum thumbnail
Is"TAKA TAK" is SONY program..

May be we should request from sony people to show here in US...

What you say????
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
itz not a sony program...it on SAB !!! thas wat sucks!!!

AMEY KI DEEWANI
MRS. MEGHA AMEY DATE 😳
akash73 thumbnail
Ravi has a big backing from music industry and we all know how. He made a back entry to FG and now continuing in II2. So, no surprise this will happen.

More you post these kind of threads, more you help him to be popular.