Ravi is better than Amey: Anu Malik

Ahmed143 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi Guys,

Have u seen the latest episode of Taka Tak....in it

Sonu says that Amey is a better than Ravi (correct)

Farah says that sometimes one is good sometimes the other...(how come???)

Anu malik says that Ravi is a better singer and performer.....OOO my GOD...how could he say this....its him who praised Amey so much in the 3rd Gala and criticized Ravi...and now he says that Ravi is better than Amey...i mean from which angle Ravi is better....

Anu says that Ravi has more pleasing personality.....I disagree....Amey is more charming and good looking...though Ravi is also good

I cant believe that these judges who have been accolading Amey all along and criticizing Ravi from the very beginning are now saying that both are equal ... rather Ravi is better....huh😳

I know you guys are furious to hear this as well....

Edited by Ahmed143 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FrenchieRox thumbnail
Really? Thats odd. When I was seeing I thought they were comparing Ravi & Sagar...But I guess you may be right
kachhori thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ahmed143

Hi Guys,

Anu malik says that Ravi is a better singer and performer.....OOO my GOD...how could he say this....its him who praised Amey so much in the 3rd Gala and criticized Ravi...and now he says that Ravi is better than Amey...i mean from which angle Ravi is better....

Anu says that Ravi has more pleasing personality.....I disagree....Amey is more charming and good looking...though Ravi is also good

I cant believe that these judges who have been accolading Amey all along and criticizing Ravi from the very beginning are now saying that both are equal ... rather Ravi is better....huh😳

If we dig we will see the hidden truth.

Atlast some truth is surfacing.

Still why compare AMEY with RAVI???

Or RAVI with AMEY.???.

Both r differeant kind of singers in thier own merit.

It should not make one sense that there is a desperate move here to get rid of Ravi.

Why Ravi after all.

alok999 thumbnail
Ravi is always better than Amey...Judges have been listening them more times than us..so they know their capabilites..Ravi's song choices has not been good so far..may be thats the reason, he couldn't make the right impression..let hope coming shows will prove who is the best..In my opinion Ravi has edge..
anonmember thumbnail
Can't digest this.

Maybe Anu and Farah are using reverse psychology against the public. Whenever they praise a contestant and rightfully so, we always see that contestant getting in bottom three ie. Meenal, Amey or else they get ousted like   Dilpreet or Anuj.
cool water thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ahmed143

Hi Guys,

maybe its part of that whole conspiracy to make ravi, sandeep et. al. win . Did the person confirm this?
asha123 thumbnail
WHAT??? We do not get the programme here, but if what you say is true, then Ravi being better than Amey is really pathetic. 🤢
Ravi may be really good at what he does, but Amey seems way ahead of him in S as well as X factor... 👏 Who else agrees?? Hoestly this is no rocket science and even inexperienced viewers like us can see and hear the difference in voice quality, what say? 😳
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
If anu says like that the reason is am sure...becoz he want Amey to eb next II....

May be he is trying to vote out Amey first so that anuj will go far....

alok999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asha123

WHAT??? We do not get the programme here, but if what you say is true, then Ravi being better than Amey is really pathetic. 🤢
Ravi may be really good at what he does, but Amey seems way ahead of him in S as well as X factor... 👏 Who else agrees?? Hoestly this is no rocket science and even inexperienced viewers like us can see and hear the difference in voice quality, what say? 😳

I don't agree with you....and people's vote has proved that you are totally wrong..

Kadwiphool thumbnail

Originally posted by: alok999

I don't agree with you....and people's vote has proved that you are totally wrong..

actually people's votes has shown how dumb and regional the indian public is! there is absolutely no reason why ravi should get more votes than amey! well i only listen to sonu's comments as he's the only honest one and the smart one