Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
@hima di awesome post..loved the thing u told abt geet ka driving..she is a quick learner..lol.. And stalker will show his lil glimpse in coming epi..cvs are real kanjoos to nt show the stalker..waiting for maan to return for diwali and amritsar clowns to leave the show and maaneet forever..
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dewdropred

thanks mona ... u mean 2 say tht thy will show luckreeto shopping in a mall ... jaroori hain kya 😑

tere prediction mast hain ... i think yeh hoga ...

par u think stalker will come so soon that to 2 KM ...its so spooky tht  the stalker is actually observing her 24 / 7 ... 

he chose the time when MSK is not around GMSK ...

the stalker may give geet some time to react so he is making the base now & then ... whe he decides 2 enter ...  what u said might happen ... when geet is scared ... maan will enter ... par yeh sab main daer ho jayegi na ... lets see ... then MSK will ask her what happened as she has no clue as to who is following her she will say that she was scared & maan wll say when MSK is beside u why worry ... geet will say ,,, never leave me alone & go like this ...

maan will say ... never ... i will never leave u & go ,,,, 

Hima Nano ko naya kapda dena padega na and thats why circus are going  to shopping

Hima I want to tell that Stalker Geet ko darayegi  and will not come infront of her

Stalker will be come infront of us when GC will fully back to sets
Hima tune bola na CVS are kanjoos tau we will see Stalkers shadow  still when Gc will fully back

But Hima tera prediction mast hai
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
nice prediction di... hope i gotta c maan before i leave for hostel...😭
dewdropred thumbnail

sakshi == GC gave his scenes for GHSP ... we will see him this week ...

rene == cv's are so kanjoos ... first thy will kick all circus characters out then thy will bring the stalker ... as i guess the stalker remuneration might b high ... so for that ... first thy need 2 say bye bye 2 jokers ...

mona == coming dear ... me 2 think the same ...
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
luvly update dii...

well written btw...

dii...i luvd lucky ka dialogue to devil n also nandini ka dialogue...good for nothing types...

dewdropred thumbnail

var == lucks ne kya bola devil ko ... my body was present & mind absent when watching circus party ka scene ,,,

Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
OMG! Hima u made predictions upto friday...awesome analysis & lovely predictions...Geet from pyarisi, bholi bhali gao ki gori has transformed into strong & independent woman...all Maan's effect na

So now we know that Vikas Sethi will essay d role of stalker...his forte is in negative roles but will look bit older than Geet...hope d track is executed well...waiting for an intense drama

Do u think we will get Diwali celebration this week...if not this week then next week be chalega...wish to c a passionate dance of Maaneet😊
DoItAlready thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
awesum post di
i loved geet driving the car herself
i always wanted 2 see geet doing that
hima awesooome prediction dear...
loved it...
divareena thumbnail

Hima I too loved the message geet left for maan. After listening to Geet's dhamki maan would definitely run back to his mishty.

CVs are kangoos with everything from clothes to not letting us see the stalker. Me so looking forward to seeing maan back and from todays SBS the hug was amazing.

So true that MSK makes everything perfect, he is too good.

Hima loool  on the comment about reena.

Yaar itna muth tadpaoo, me want to see maan's entry tomorrow and not on Wednesday. I want a full hug scene on Wednesday. I am sure what you predicted will happen on Wednesday. It feels so long since we have seen maan.

Me looking forward to Geet sending circus to a far far land. Thank you for adding GHSP on my forums.