kanjus cv's bldg up story of stalker-prediction

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

tuesday's episode - how it will b ... my prediction...πŸ˜†

well todays episode ... i loved geet's voice mail 2 maan ... that's waht we all do isn't it ... when we are mad we leave the message in anger πŸ˜†geet left maan a typical wifey wala message ... loved it ...

geet's run behind her bag ... great ... stalker got the bag for geet ... by beating the thief black & blue ...

cv's sach main kanjoos hain ... πŸ˜† here we all desperate to see who the stalker is & they are not even showing us a glipmse of him

&

see how they are saving the money ... by not showing us the stalker & how they are killing the time by building up the image of the stalker ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

by this way ... looks like maan will come first enjoy diwali with his meeshti & then we will get stalker's entry ...

wow geet got driving license among all the confusion & driving car without any help from anyone ...

well we all knew that she drove the jeep in hoshiarpur & was unable to control the jeep & was about to run over maan then ... but maan stopped the jeep ... & that day she told him that she can drive her darji's tractor ... so she thought she can drive his jeep ... means she knows a little bit of driving ...

then again while returning from MM ... she was learing driving ... over all in less than a week time she learnt driving ... great job πŸ˜† so the credit should go to MSK .. as he made her perfect in no time ... naturally MSK hain hi aisa cheez jo sab ko perfect banade ... akhir Mr.Perfect jo tehre ...πŸ˜†

coming 2 the faltu circus party ... no comments ... the less we speak about them the better it would be ...

coming 2 tuesday ... what will happen ... in tuesday's episode ...

hmmm ... as we already saw that ... mama's plan has backfired ...
one thing i don't uderstand when they know mama's plan will back fire why do they implement it 😑should i laugh πŸ˜†or cry😭 or b angry 😑 at there nut cases brain ...

chaddo mujhe kee karna ... baad main jaye ... devini & luckreeto 😑 main unke baaren main koi gal hi nahin karungi ...

so devini in full trouble ...thanks to mama ...

but as geet went & spoke 2 Reena ... πŸ˜‰ 

reena will come & speak to their devil's & lucky's wives ... that they passed out in the night & nothing happened between them ...

then i guess geet will give them a lecture ... on trust ... relationship ... their mistakes ... etc etc ...

&

all 4 will b sorry for their behaviour ... reena will leave ...

then all 5(devil ,,,, nandini ... lucky ... preeto ... mamaji ) will do the preparations for diwali ...

after that geet will leave the hall will go to her room & will speka to maan ...

maan & geet speak on phone ...😍saying how much they miss each other ...

maan telling her that he will be coming home on diwali day ...

see what symbolism ...

raam ... means our maan will come home diwali day ...

my precap for wednesday ...πŸ˜†

geet running towards the door for maan ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

then i guess with this the episode will come to an end ...πŸ˜†πŸ€£

how was it ...

wednesday ...thursday & friday ...

we may get diwali celebrations with GC returning ... as GC already shot for this weeks episodes ... so we will not miss him this week ...

then from next week onwards we will get stalker in full mode ... as the couples problems are solved  & maan & geet will pack them 2 a dur desh from where devini & luckreeto can't b gotten back ... mama sent 2 a rehab or amritsar ...

P.S :- IF U all have not added GHSP to ur forums just click on star next to the my forums when u r in GHSP forum ... then GHSP will b added to ur forums ... when ever u want 2 enter GHSP forum ... go to that tab of my forums  & click on GHSP forum & U will b coming 2 the 1st page of GF ...

thanks for reading ...

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
 πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Dew Awesome yaar . I liked your take for Tuesday .πŸ˜›
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni19

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Dew Awesome yaar . I liked your take for Tuesday .πŸ˜›

thanks roshni ...
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL Hima I like your prediction and I like the driving part.. it makes Geet look all businesswoman-like and independent 😎 She's a fast learner and with a teacher like Maan you never fail haan

And she drove a truck a few days back only.. arey kudi knows driving..its only when she's with Maan she looses all CONtrol over herself 🀣

Anyways I really want Maan to come and either surprise her on Diwali (Geet is sad that he couldn't make it and is lighting diyas/candles in a room and Maan comes behind her and stops her bcz he wants to light them with her .. howzzat ?? ☺️ and when they finish lighting them all they get into the most chipkoo hug of the century -- as if they hadn't already accomplished that πŸ˜†)

I really want this Diwali to be special because the dhamaka the stalker will start them off with after that will create tension for them .. so Diwali should be about Maaneet and not the circus ..

Z
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

LOL Hima I like your prediction and I like the driving part.. it makes Geet look all businesswoman-like and independent 😎 She's a fast learner and with a teacher like Maan you never fail haan

And she drove a truck a few days back only.. arey kudi knows driving..its only when she's with Maan she looses all CONtrol over herself 🀣

Anyways I really want Maan to come and either surprise her on Diwali (Geet is sad that he couldn't make it and is lighting diyas/candles in a room and Maan comes behind her and stops her bcz he wants to light them with her .. howzzat ?? ☺️ and when they finish lighting them all they get into the most chipkoo hug of the century -- as if they hadn't already accomplished that πŸ˜†)

I really want this Diwali to be special because the dhamaka the stalker will start them off with after that will create tension for them .. so Diwali should be about Maaneet and not the circus ..

Z

thanks Z ...

maan is the best teacher ... 😊

ur version of the diwali surprise is very gud ... i like it  ... in that way ... we will b spared of the circus party ki faltu story ... &

maaneet can have a romantic & quiet diwali without all these jokers ... romancing ... enjoying ... hai soch the hi ,,, kithna acha lag rahan hain ... if they show this wow ... it would b awe some ...

hope we get 2 see only maaneet celebrating diwali with out circus party ... it would b great 2 see these 2 playing with fireworks lighting a sparkler & holding the sparkler with both their hands ...
roseinbloom thumbnail
OMG Hima yeaaa .. and then Maan gets closer to Geet bahane se *wink wink* and Geet gets a little scared becase the firework is sort of out-of-control .. but Maan holds her steady and helps her and they play with the fireworks together hayee .. sochte hi kuch kuch hone lagta hai πŸ˜†

Z
sumona28 thumbnail
Hima awesome prediction dear

yes dear CVS are so kanjoos...

I loved Geet's message for Maan
Ya I think today problems will be solve

aaabecause Reena will come and tell the truth
MKM said Devini and Luckto will going for shopping in a mall...urggg

Hima I think MSK will come directly no phone calls...

when Geet will be alone at home then stalker will be come and Geet will be scared and then MSK ka entry hoga

loved your prediction very much...
dewdropred thumbnail
wow kya scene hain Z ...

fire works ke saath khelthe khelthe pyar & passion shuru ... hai ... then maan hugging geet tightly ... & issi beech ek kissi bhi mill jaye tho ... OMG ... diwali ke fire works ke saath saath ek maaneet ke kissi ka fire work ... hmmm ... kithna dreamy hain ... wish ki we get these scenes in the show ... soch ke hum dream land main hain & if it comes true then tho sone pe suhaaga hain ...πŸ˜†
sumona28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Z

I loved your Diwali idea very much wah kya scene hoga if  CVS will follow your idea

I loved it
dewdropred thumbnail
thanks mona ... u mean 2 say tht thy will show luckreeto shopping in a mall ... jaroori hain kya 😑

tere prediction mast hain ... i think yeh hoga ...

par u think stalker will come so soon that to 2 KM ...its so spooky tht  the stalker is actually observing her 24 / 7 ... 

he chose the time when MSK is not around GMSK ...

the stalker may give geet some time to react so he is making the base now & then ... whe he decides 2 enter ...  what u said might happen ... when geet is scared ... maan will enter ... par yeh sab main daer ho jayegi na ... lets see ... then MSK will ask her what happened as she has no clue as to who is following her she will say that she was scared & maan wll say when MSK is beside u why worry ... geet will say ,,, never leave me alone & go like this ...

maan will say ... never ... i will never leave u & go ,,,,