Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Sharon08

The way Dutta is thinking scares me coz this is isnt him!!  Okay I get that he is a don and yeah maybe he can cut down on the whole smuggling but he can NOT stop being a leader. I mean even when he was in the middle of a jungle in between strangers...and not to mention BLIND...he rose above them all and became their leader and fought for them!!! And that is the DUTTA SHRIRAM PATIL that we alll fell in love with. The power he holds over everyone around him even in the prison is what makes us fall in love with him all over again!

He is  a SHER be it in the real world or the jungle!

No matter where he goes he is going to lead! Doesnt Nakusha remember what he told her during the time of Supriya about what his wife needs to understand about his life and path? Okay shes gonna be a mom now so shes panicking (which is getting more and more annoying btw) but I hope she does not expect him to leave everything and change everthing coz thats what she fell in love with him for!! and yeah his heart too ofcourse:-)
And the best part is the writer alread showed us the legal businesses that he has so why this talk of him leaving everything and going away? He is the King of PW or Ratnagiri or whatever and I cannot see Dutta just abandon his people for his wife and soon to be kid. Thats just not Dutta Shriram Patil. It will kill him more to stay behind quietly and watch injustice!

Like I said a 100 times probably ... he is a born Leader and he will Lead for the people no matter where he goes but his conscience will never let him abandon the public for the sake of his wife's satisfaction.  I guess all he can do is cut down on his illegal activities but he wont ever let drugs or human trafficking occur in his jurisdiction so enemies are bound to be no matter what.

Nakku just needs to put her hormones in check and be the support pillar that she used to be!!
Phew... πŸ˜ƒ ... thats all I gotta say πŸ˜†

Well said and I agree with you......been saying the same thing... 😊...someone agree with me...nice...πŸ˜ƒ

Anyway...I do not feel Naku is annoying...because I do understand her and her fear.
But I also believe...like you...no matter what...Dutta would not leave Ratnagiri and be able to live with himself.

After reading today's episode it seems like Dutta is feeling very guilty...and that is why he is thinking of leaving everything...but as he said...it is a dream and cannot happened.

Dutta seems ambivalent...he does not really know what he want There is this dream world with Naku...then his guilt toward her and then the reality and his responsibility toward Ratnagiri.

It must be hard being Dutta right now...and also hard for Naku.

I said it twice before...but I would really like Aayi to have a talk with Dutta.
Aayi understand him and know what he need and he can be honest and open about his feelings to her.

We need to know what really going on inside Dutta...maybe the writer was trying to tell that...with this episode and I just still do not want to let it go and still think that there must be more to it.πŸ˜†

Edited by Ani_98 - 12 years ago
aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the webisode BB. The way dutta tried to look things from N's pov, hope it continues till the mandir trip. Lovely DN scene, always wanted a scene with dutta gazing a sleeping naku.Oh D also wants to have a peaceful life excluding the khoon kharaba...I hope wish & believe that D's dream gets fulfilled without completely shedding off his identity...that is Ratnagiri ka masiha. Madhu talking abt her & baaji's marriage...aye lo baat yahan tak aa gayi aur mujhe kuch pata hi nahin!😲 and why is roops so shocked? Looking forward for tom's epi.
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you all for the amazing comments as usual.

Ankitashinde: thank u dear πŸ˜³ glad to know u enjoy reading the updates.
ani: can i let out a small secret for you?? πŸ˜› no i shall make u wait until khushi does her job... but i agree with u, it is hard being dutta right now. 
marina: thanks dear πŸ˜³ i agree, he is surrounded from all sides and oh yes, i dont think even dutta was prepared for that sudden match making session πŸ˜†
sharon: thanks for the comment. 😳 i agree with ani.. i dont find Naku annoying because right now for both of them, not just naku, the baby is priority. it is a natural feeling while heading to parenthood. and i dont think she has a problem with him being a gangster, i think she just doesnt want to face a possibility of losing him and that has been her trait right since the beginning. she can walk towards death with him but i think she has always been scared of losing him although she never said it or showed it as expressly as she is showing now.
minaxi: thank u dear πŸ˜³ but i still think Naku is going to get a solid dose of yelling from him. dont u think so?
Appu: πŸ€£ that whole bit about sleeping with mouth open πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  but in the jungle track 1, wasnt she sleeping with he mouth shut??? 
Madhu and Baji's scene where he stops her from going before that ganpati dance i think that is where she realised that he loves her and come on, i am sure she knows he does πŸ˜† 
aishwish: i really loved ur comment about dutta getting what he wants. i think it has always been there in the deep bottom of his heart.. that wish to want his life back like before but then he knows it is not possible. i remember that scene where he saw his "old self" walking into his room and asking him to follow him and the way Dutta followed his "old" self for a while, lost in happy thoughts, i think he does want a life that is peaceful and why not. i really hope there will be some way to get there πŸ˜” 
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
ani: can i let out a small secret for you?? πŸ˜› no i shall make u wait until khushi does her job... but i agree with u, it is hard being dutta right now.

That is not fair BB...I will have to wait for the weekend then...or would the promo be up before?πŸ˜ƒ

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ani_98

That is not fair BB...I will have to wait for the weekend then...or would the promo be up before?πŸ˜ƒ

she is working on it dear. we'll try and upload it tonight itself or tomorrow πŸ˜³ it was a busy weekend for her so the delay. we are having this week's promo as usual but πŸ˜³
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
I can understand with Diwalii and everything...looking forward to it. 😊

Thanks...😊
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Looks like the cat might be out of the bag for Baaji and Madhu. Please let it not be a full tyag bhara situation where Baaji asks Madhu to get married to Sawant's son and then on the wedding day de-danadan :)
Naku is going to be at the receiving end of a full on verbal volley from Dutta and this time I must say she asked for it...she should not have gone off with Abhi just to prove a point, not fair.

Finally, I will say, that Madhu-Baaji are not working for me..and its possible because she is too western for Baaji and maybe a bit too aggressive for my liking, but its just a personal opinion...I hope everything works out for him, he deserves every bit of happiness as Dutta does.
ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

When I started to read Dutta's flashbacks,I was like Oh! so many but by the last one I realized how well connected they were to one another and all of them together completed the picture.😊 Dutta always has a storm brewing in his life. Did a Tsunami come the day he was born ??

Baji's internal conflicts were brought out so well today. Mind says something and heart says something else. Dutta had similar coflicts in his life earlier and his heart won.He found immense happiness  with Naku but  he can't risk his life as now it belongs to his wife and the kid to be. Is his life more complex now ?  End of the day like everyone they crave for a simple life with small little everyday happiness but will they get it ??

-Ships
Edited by shivansh - 12 years ago
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks BB...loved the scene between Dutta and Nakku😊 Dutta pensive and in a reflective mode is a treat tp watch as he is in his ballistic mood, grumpy mood, drunk mood...

Now... when i read that dutta musing to himself abt a 'ghar in jungle ki vaadiyan' I am reminded of the LTL montage earlier depicting Naku and Dutta walking towards the sunset, merrily, hand in hand! Is that what was perceived always to be the end of this soulful love story? Seems quite plausible now...

So tomorrow there are two jhatkas we have to brace for...Dutta flipping out after finding that Naku ventured out with the SP and this proposal thing that has suddenly come up...but Roops...is she scared for Madhu??
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Looks like the cat might be out of the bag for Baaji and Madhu. Please let it not be a full tyag bhara situation where Baaji asks Madhu to get married to Sawant's son and then on the wedding day de-danadan :)
Naku is going to be at the receiving end of a full on verbal volley from Dutta and this time I must say she asked for it...she should not have gone off with Abhi just to prove a point, not fair.

Finally, I will say, that Madhu-Baaji are not working for me..and its possible because she is too western for Baaji and maybe a bit too aggressive for my liking, but its just a personal opinion...I hope everything works out for him, he deserves every bit of happiness as Dutta does.

Agree with you...πŸ‘πŸΌ...not working for me either.
I do not know...but for me it seems more a crush then love.
..also my personal opinion.πŸ˜ƒ