Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This is a wonderful SS dear. Am loving the story.
But please don't make us wait so long for the updates as i tend to lose track of the stories and then have to go back to the last part to get the flow of the story.
I feel so sorry for Geet.
Her husband a real jerk. He does not deserve her.
Hope Geet realises Maan's true worth soon and decides to leave that jerk of hers.
Pls continue soon.
Thanx for pm dear.

$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
zee, awesome one

Maan should change his thought, i mean he thinks that she was & will be never his *wrong* ... that jerk dev will get a good piece as know he is dealing with Maan Singh Khurana ... he himself want this man to overcome his loss & now this very man will make him lose everything ... gosh, waiting for the encounter ... well, overall part was awesome -- the pain he suffers to see her like this, the comfort he gave to her, the trust she shows to him, the innocent girl covering herself with fake world, their cute pet names, his anger, her thoughts ... all was damn good ... precap seems interesting

do cont soon & do PM me
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great update dear
loved it
Maan plz find that stupid Dev and just😑
cont soon
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for the pms...
Love all you ff alot...
so just keep waiting for the updates...😳
Continue Soon...
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

...dear

...4 Pm me dear..😳..

this updates r  just 

as...πŸ˜ƒ

i just

...😊 

.πŸ‘πŸΌ.n

...β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

just  ..really

n

...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

tons of 4 u dear...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

lov,❀️
Tama

P.S.: plz donn't copy paste my comments...i only made it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...😑

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•.
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
mindblowing update
i really loved it
continued soon

RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful update πŸ‘  β­οΈ      πŸ‘πŸΌ  
Everything about it , simply touched the heart πŸ‘
I so feel for Geet πŸ˜­ poor soul 

I am loving the sexy "Hypo" πŸ˜† (nice name for fitness freak πŸ€£ )
Precap left me β˜ΊοΈ
Thanks for pm 

Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: drashsree100

Beautiful update πŸ‘  β­οΈ      πŸ‘πŸΌ  
Everything about it , simply touched the heart πŸ‘
I so feel for Geet πŸ˜­ poor soul 

I am loving the sexy "Hypo" πŸ˜† (nice name for fitness freak πŸ€£ )
Precap left me β˜ΊοΈ
Thanks for pm 

Priya πŸ€—!!!

i have been missing u so much lately!!!
but read ur status...sigh!!! me and u r on the same boat...whatever free time i get i am updating...and i still get threats and warning for taking so long to update...

awww thank u so much..for taking ur time and writing such a beautiful comment!!😳

Muahhh!!! luv ya!!

yes i feel relaly bad for Geet too...i will take out all my anger by making Maan do the honors for me πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£

Hahahaha...such a sexy hypo!!! i want one too πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

eehemmm Maan is sure gonna have fun with that...πŸ˜‰
Those chiseled abs...and defined muscular biceps...how will she dare she call him a hypo again?πŸ˜†

awww poor soul...she didn't know what she was doing or saying when she was drunk...lolz
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
[

Priya πŸ€—!!!

i have been missing u so much lately!!!
but read ur status...sigh!!! me and u r on the same boat...whatever free time i get i am updating...and i still get threats and warning for taking so long to update...

awww thank u so much..for taking ur time and writing such a beautiful comment!!😳

Muahhh!!! luv ya!!

yes i feel relaly bad for Geet too...i will take out all my anger by making Maan do the honors for me πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£

Hahahaha...such a sexy hypo!!! i want one too πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

eehemmm Maan is sure gonna have fun with that...πŸ˜‰
Those chiseled abs...and defined muscular biceps...how will she dare she call him a hypo again?πŸ˜†

awww poor soul...she didn't know what she was doing or saying when she was drunk...lolz
[/QUOTE]

Really dear I completely understand ! we can't even breathe & here you dealing with if am not mistaken 3 FFs !!! πŸ˜² 
Hats-off to you sweetie πŸ‘ 
As I always say update at your ease πŸ€—
Love you dear β€οΈ (don't take much pressure with updates) and all the Best with studies πŸ‘πŸΌ
I'm sure u will do great 

[p.s. sorry for the LATE reply , my net moving @ snail speed for the past 2days ... needs repair , I guess !]
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: drashsree100

Really dear I completely understand ! we can't even breathe & here you dealing with if am not mistaken 3 FFs !!! πŸ˜² 
Hats-off to you sweetie πŸ‘ 
As I always say update at your ease πŸ€—
Love you dear β€οΈ (don't take much pressure with updates) and all the Best with studies πŸ‘πŸΌ
I'm sure u will do great 

[p.s. sorry for the LATE reply , my net moving @ snail speed for the past 2days ... needs repair , I guess !]

oh u replied...i thought u went offline πŸ˜† yeah i think u have a net problem...
yup three...i luv to write...no i take that back i only love to write for maaneet...never really liked or thought of writing before...πŸ˜†

awww so sweet of u...thx so much!!!😳😳😳

Its readers like you who make it worth it!!

i hope so..the other night i only got 2 hours of sleep but when i got the test i didn't feel too good about it...nobody did!!! we all walked out with horror shocked faces...the professor wasn't kidding when he said it would be the hardest test...i felt like whatever notes he gave us ...watever i studied came to no use...i felt like even if i didn't study it wouldn't have made a difference...that is not a very good feeling 

but there will be a curve , especially if everybody feels like they failed...so praying for the best.

Hopefully everything works out well for u too!!!

i am just looking forward to the 3-4 day break i am getting this week...OMG thank god for that...

i am just gonna be partying πŸ₯³ lolz

Edited by zeynab111 - 12 years ago