(M&G) SS " Love is blind" *~THREAD 2~*

Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Welcome to Thread 2 of:

Love is a devil. There is no evil angel but Love. Love is the most beautiful of dreams and the worst of nightmares." (Shakespeare)

CHARACTER SKETCH 

Dev Chopra-27years old

He is a brilliant entrepreneur with a lot of talent. His company had started out as a very small, but starting right after getting out of college, in just two years it evolved into a very well developed company. Except 6 months ago he almost declared bankruptcy because one of his own and trusted partner deceived him and ran away with all the company's money. It was a rough 6 months, which changed the man he was. He started to gamble and even started to drink. He takes advantage of his wife, Geet, which he used to love dearly and the question still remains if he still loves her? But it has been a month where the company is doing much better and is slowly going back up to its original place slowly.

Geet Chopra -24 years old

She fell in love with Dev Chopra in college and after about a year of dating they got married. She was happily married for 1 1/2 years. Her life was like a fairytale the first 18 months of marriage than everything took a different turn. Dev's behavior changed, especially with Geet. For the last 6 months he has been behaving with Geet in such a way as if she is worthless, but nonetheless she just tolerates every pain and believes that everything will get better soon and that Dev is just going through a hard time. Her life revolves around him and only him so she tolerates everything. She is also a stay at home wife.

Maan Singh Khurana-28 years old

MD of Khurana Constructions. His life revolves around his work only! His family consists of only himself and Daadi. His parents had died when he was a kid in a car accident and therefore his Daadi took care of him and the Khurana Empire, until Maan was old enough and finished college and took over. He is a huge buisiness tycoon, with high standards and morals. He was living a normal and quiet life, but everything changes when he sees a particular girl in his dreams for the past month.

Love is a dreadful game that plays with everyone's life. Sometimes one's love for someone is so strong that they can go to any lengths for that person good or bad. Whatever pain they give to you, you blindly take it. Your love for that person is so strong that nothing else matters...nothing else!

Story So Far

Dev and Geet were married and it was a love marriage..They fell in love during college days..both loved each other very much but dev started ignoring her all of sudden when his company got bankrupt. 

On other hand, Maan Singh khurana who's life revolved around his family, for the past month has been seeing these pair of brown eyes haunting him ...asking for help.  He sees nothing but her veiled face and eyes full of masked pain holding him prisoner...Who was this anjaani girl? WHo was this brown eyes?

He bumps into this girl accidently one night and time stood still as he watched the girl of his dreams walk away. Again her face was covered in a veil only showcasing her hypnotizing eyes.  Was he dreaming? Was his brown eyes real?

This brown eyes is none other than Geet. He again encounters her at a business party again face covered with a veil, but at that party he fell in love with her in first sight.Her brown eyes captured his heart the most.

Dev told geet to dance so that she could impress MSk and do bussiness with him. 
During the party only, Geet got drunk and started dancing and on the way to home with dev she asked him about her husband and dev got irritated and slapped her and told her to leave his house and geet left the house and in way when she was enjoying the rain maan saw her and recognizes her as his brown eyes and geet in drunken state told maan that he is her husband because she sees love in his eyes for her.

After that maan tried best to get rid of her with his harsh words and after some encounters she started calling him hippo.Then they both went to hotel to take a room and surprisingly only one room was available. Inside, Geet tried to get intimate with maan thinking he was Dev but Maan rejected her and geet got hurt and seeing geet hurt maan clarified that he cannot take advantage of her in this condition and they both slept cuddling with each other.

In the morning when geet saw she is sleeping with some random man,she lost it and slapped maan and then maan came to know that she is married geet then went to dev and there watchman told that dev has told to not allow her and geet thought that it is because of maan 

and so to get an answer she went to maan .

written by abi aka abinash079 and shreya aka maangeetcrazy. 

Muahh!! luv u galz!

let me know if you want to be pmed...

**********************************************************************************************************

Part: 14

"Her shining moon"

recap:

Maan looks at Geet crossed arms, but Geet was looking at him with the same intense glare and certain determinacy, which caught Maan's attention.

As the guards try to take her away Maan says, " Wait".

Sasha shocked, " Mk?"

Maan: Let her go.

" Didn't you hear him? Let me go" she says grabbing the guard's hand off her and walking past Sasha with a certain winning smile, enraging Sasha, and goes and meets the guy who according to her ruined her life face to face.  But Geet had no idea who she was messing with.  The whole time she was dealing with Maan, but its time for her to meet the Maan Singh Khurana.

***************************************************************************************

" So you even have tricked your way inside my workplace.  Impressive!" he says in a mocking tone, a little too harsh than nice.

Geet had come back to the hotel to talk to Maan there, but he was leaving when she arrived. So she followed him to his workplace.  She had no choice but to trick the guards in order to get in.  She had to TALK to him. 

Maan: So now what? Are you going to blackmail me for money? Time to initiate the second part of your plan? 

He grabs her in anger holding her by the shoulders. " What did you think that you could make me a fool again to fall for your innocent eyes again?  I didn't know that such cheap women like you could put up such a good show!

Geet had heard enough! What did he think of himself? She brings out her hand to slap him, but he catches it mid air.  He angrily twists her hand and brings her in closer.

" Don't you have any shame? I should be raising my hand on you!  I should of let my guards thrown you out like the low life girl that you are.  But I don't even know what is stopping me?

Get away from here. Before I do something I regret.  Just Get OUT Br'." he stops himself from calling her Brown eyes. He turns around wincing in pain and frustration.

Sasha grabs her hand and says, " Didn't you here him? Get out!" she says with a winning grin.

Geet pushes her hand away and says, "Agar mera marzi chale toh aaj ki baad mein uska chehra na dekhoon. The last place I want to be is anywhere with him!"

Maan's head snaps up although it was showing as anger, somewhere hidden it was all pain.

Geet: But I am not going to go anywhere before I get my answers.  You are calling me shameful?  You are the one who ruined my life and now you are acting as if this is my entire fault?

" Oh really? I am the one who has caused you pain? I am the one who has ruined your life?" Maan mocks.

Maan: And exactly how did I do that? Please do let me know also!

Geet finds herself stuck and trapped within her situation.  She was at loss for words. She couldn't bring what happened between them to her lips, that too in front of everyone else.  The humiliation and guilt was eating her up from the inside. 

She just continued to look at him with her teary helpless eyes.

" So quiet. . . why? Can't find the words?" he says smirking.

" I HATE YOU", She screams out before turning around to leave. 

He grabs her and pulls her towards him.  She comes crashing into his chest. 

He intensely glares at her as she struggles to get free from his hold as now the anger and pain that Geet had given him was overflowing and now she HATES HIM. . . she forgot how she Loved  him last night? Oh lord Maan Singh Khurana does anything in anger. He doesn't think...and what is about to happen next leaves everyone shocked.

" Who are you to me for me to care what you think about me'.haan? Asmaan koi pari ho for me to give a damn about you? Nahi nah. . . just look at yourself right now? And why all of a sudden a change of heart? Let me remind you of something sweet heart!!!," he scoffs off.

Within a blink of an eye he crushes his lips against hers. Not caring that they were in a professional work place or that PEOPLE were watching!!!! He wasn't thinking his heart was just looking for something that would soothe away his hidden pain.  It wasn't a passionate kiss, but an aggressive one.  What was he trying to prove?

Geet just stood their mum. The moment his lips touched hers she couldn't deny there were sparks and that her nerves and blood were sent ablaze, but she tried fighting him, but he was so strong.  The more she resisted the more aggressive he got.  It was making her weak.  

She just stood there until he got out his anger and he calmed down a bit.  Soon tears started to crawl down her cheeks.  Maan felt it and that is his eyes shoot open and he snaps out of it.  He backs up a little in shock of what he just did. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HIM?  He couldn't dare to look in Geet's eyes. She was married how could he. . . ? For the first time Maan Singh Khurana had lost control and gave into his emotions.

He looks around seeing everyone's shocked and disgusted looks. Sasha was fuming in anger. He wished he hadn't but his eyes fall on Geet.  She was backing away slowly backwards with a hand covering her lips, as her pain stricken eyes shoot a million spears of pain at him, her brown eyes haunting him and silently, but deadly asking him WHY?

No matter where she turned everyone's shocked and disgusted faces were haunting her.  She could here them whispering hurtful comments about her. She didn't know how to lift her head without shame. Everything was getting too much to take in. She didn't even know when her eyes closed and she drifted off.

Before she falls Maan screams, "BROWN EYES" and she comes slumping into his muscular arms.
Everyone shuts up as shock runs through each of them.  He was concerned for her now and lets rewind what did he just call her. . . . brown eyes?

Maan: Somebody call the doctor now!

The doctor's words were stilling ringing inside his ears, " She is so weak. From the looks of it she hasn't eaten in the last 24 hours. Her blood pressure is extremely low. This could be very fatal for her condition, possibly put her life in danger.  She has been under way too much stress and very emotionally unstable. Any more stress could just make her situation worse. 

Please she needs rest and no stress at all.  Here is some medicine I have prescribed for her weak condition.  Once she gains consciousness get some food in her system right away. You are a very luck man Mr. Khurana that she is still alive. Take care of her and keep her happy, that is the only thing that can bring her back" maan then just shoves the whole bookcase filled with folders and charts of projects and deals to the ground.  The big bang scaring everyone in the office, no one was daring to go near his cabin let alone him. 

He runs his hand through his hair.  Why was this happening to him? What has he done to deserve this?

" I see love for you in my eyes and I am not crazy to walk away from a person like you. . . I love you" her words from last night were etched into his heart, continuously shredding his broken soul apart.

" How could you sleep with a MARRIED woman" and that was the final blow.  He screams and throws everything off his desk. 

This is what he got for losing his heart for a complete stranger. . . for blindly falling in love with her innocence and beauty.  He didn't even know her name, so then how would he possible know the fact if she was married or not and yet so easily. . . so blindly gave his heart to her? So could he really blame Geet for all this?

Because of him she was in this condition.  If he hadn't lost himself in anger she wouldn't of had lost consciousness and possibly put her life in danger.  He still cared for her even though she broke his heart.  How cruel loved worked!

"Kyun kiya yeh sab mera saat brown eyes? Kyun!" he pleaded in pain masked in anger.

I m losing myself

Completely broken and destroyed
Please somebody kill me 
This pain is becoming a void

I saw u with my soul
And not with my eyes 
You said we weren't meant for each other that couldn't be
And i swear everytime u said it my heart would bleed 

Crying harder than even before
My face is streaked in black
I dont think i can hold on anymore
When there's nothing keeping me back 
The tears are covering my page with stain 
Blindly welcoming the pain

from bloomysunday 👏😳

All of a sudden the train of his thoughts gets broken when he hears a voice playing, "You don't need to answer. I set you free".

And then after another short pause another voice, his voice as a matter of fact started playing "I never meant to hurt you. Believe me somebody would be crazy to be rejecting you.  I just. . . I just can't do this to you when you are not in your right state of mind.  You are probably drunk right now because of the pain you are drowning in and I don't want to take advantage of that.  You are important. You are important to me brown eyes and I can't see you like this.  I can't" the message from Maan's office phone started to play as he threw it off his desk and the message button got played. When Geet had thrown his phone last night to the side it had accidently called his office and their conversation got tapped in the message inbox.

Maan hears a gasp and then some sound of retreating payals.  He looks up to see a shocked Geet with tears threatening to spill out of her eyes.  OH how it just killed him seeing those tears. But when did she enter?

Shock, humiliation, embarrassment, and guilt all shoot through Geet's body at the same time.  He never did anything to her. . . she was the one who was pushing!!!

She murmurs, " I'm sorry" before running away from the humiliation from the pain. Did she dig her own grave of pain?

Slowly the memories of what happened last night came as bullets of pain.  Her fight with Dev, her encounter with Maan, her wanting Maan, her emotional break down in front of Maan. . . EVERYTHING!

She didn't even know where she was running too she just ran.

" I'm sorry" continued to play back in Maan's head as she ran away from the situation or was it from him?

You love to make me smile,
Every time I've been sad for a while.
The feelings are growing. And they are showing...

Please tell me.
How you feel.
So I know.
If it's real

from bloomysunday!😳

She didn't even know why she ran back here.  For some reason this place, this spot, was making her body numb to the pain.  The pain was there, but her body wasn't feeling it.  She expressionlessly like a statue watched the sun set.  The skies were a mix of beautiful colors that soon disappeared as darkness swallowed them away.  Just like Geet her beautiful colors and moments in life seem to have disappeared and faded away as darkness and pain have made their way and swallowed away her happiness.

After a few moments though she sees a big round shining full moon looking down on her.  And that is when she heard a voice, " So you left me for your sexy pyaari George! How could I not see that coming?"  He stood there below the shining moon.  

Pre-cap:
She quickly goes inside the car trying to control what was coursing through her. Her heart was uncontrollably racing, her cheeks were burning, and her hands were shaking.  Why were her HANDS shaking for god's sake???  

(some maaneet moments😳)

Love u all you guyzzz! so excited that i have reached thread 2!!!! 

plz like and comment so i know how u are liking the story...😳

Index

Thread #1 (Parts 1-13)

Part:14

"Her shining moon"

Part: 15

Still Burning

Part: 16

Just friends?

Part: 17

Angry Possesive Young Man

LINK TO THREAD 3

Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wohooo
I am first
yippiee
ahh zee

Just

Updateee😳
loved it
it was an awesome update zee
congrats for he new thread
maan kissing geet infront of everyone

geet feeling humiliated
and became unconscious

but doctor told maan that she needs love
geet came to know about through maan' s mobile
so much pain geet is going through

on the return of gorgeee

This was absolutely awesome updatee

Edited by abinash079 - 12 years ago
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res
noo pindi queen ur first its all coz i was making this
i love youu sasha n pindi queen<3

this is the thread time i am writing this comment ughh everytime i try to put a emoticon i hit the wrong button n all the comment goes away😡

for the threaddd sexi vamp
and credit goes to your jaanemaans<3😆

to the update now
omfggg
updatee sashaa
partt
loveddd itt
omg omgg maan ed geet infront of everyone
poorr geet felt humiliated aw
cant believe maan did that
poor geet got unconscious

i feel bad for her😭
but the funniest thing in this update was that maan called geet brown eyes
it made me laugh so muchh
 but overall pain was all filled in this part
omggg yayy best thing in the update
geet got to know the truth😲 yiipiee🤣
cant wait to read more noww

and look who's back
GEORGEE

I MISSED HIM LOADS

omg precap looks soo much awesomee
ahhh
canttt waittt
*uff that hurts my throat*🤣
yayy cant wait

a lott sexii vamp
lovee youu
mwahh
waiting for ISRTY<3
btw thanks for using the text lol
love
your chammak challo/Tasha😳😆

Edited by maangeetcrazy - 12 years ago
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abinash079

<div></div>1213213232

Is that ur phone number pindi queen? 🤣
abinash079 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maangeetcrazy

res
noo pindi queen ur first its all coz i was making this
i love youu sasha n pindi queen<3

it is awesome dear loved it
abinash079 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maangeetcrazy

Is that ur phone number pindi queen? 🤣

no dear it was just that i wanted to res this place so whatever came infrot of me i just typed it🤣
Bloomysunday thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations for the new thread i love love love the update it was painfull i m happy that u like the poem tc 😊 
-memorable- thumbnail
                                  ⭐️congrats on new thread ⭐️

loved the update 
good that geet's misunderstandings got cleared 👍🏼
jasraj123 thumbnail
lovely update.
finally geet came to know the truth.
ohhh maan came after her😳😳😳😳😳 sooo nice.
thanks for pm and pls update soon
$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congo zee on new thread ... awesome honey bunch

loved this part a lot ... i was about to shoot you with bazooka for making her doubt on him but that tape part saved you ... gosh, he is the only one who can show anger & pain all at one time ... keep that shasha away from this ... he really kissed her in front of the whole staff ??? ... poor Geet going through so much but glad that now her shinning moon is there with her ... thank god, now they know atleast something about each other ... no misunderstanding now ... pretty awesome & the quotes too

do cont soon & do PM me