•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I would love to share my analysis of the two ladies..
ok...I genuinely like Pooja Bedi...the more I see her, the more I like her. Reason being--I feel she is very, very mature. I know a lot of people here feel she instigates...but I think her objective is not instigating--it is just that she is out rightly expressive, but not evil. She is very, very vocal and blunt with her opinion...but she has never demonstrated that she is low,--she wouldn't put anyone down if she believes they haven't done anything wrong. But being outspoken and being bold is her natural personality trait. That might be negatively interpreted...but her fair analysis, and genuine concern for people whose truth she believes in on so many occasion makes me feel that there is honestly and fairness lies in her character. She wouldn't incite anyone only to make him look bad if she believes he is good...but she wouldn't leave someone without a nasty comment if according to her belief system that person has done something wrong...
apart from that she seems to be a genuinely caring person towards many people without any motive...she seems very very well read, disciplined, emotionally strong in her personal life...these are few things that make me like her. Sometimes her way of speaking annoys me.....but I feel her artificially happy way of speaking is perhaps due to some pain in her life...

Now lets talk about Pooja Misra...I don't hate her and sometimes she is likeable...but I definitely feel she has psychological issues. Her abrupt eruption...her sudden cooling down...being normal for a few days, and then suddenly acting as if people have hidden machine guns to shoot her down...shows something serious is going on there. Sometimes she is genuinely misinterpreted, and when she is not...she does something to ensure people negatively interpret her, that further leads her to depression and a greater craving for approval...She seems to be struggling very hard, and gets defensive about rejection.Perhaps she comes from an affluent background, and doesn't need to play stupid games for material rewards...but she is hungry for reverence and approval. It just appears to me that something very bad has shaken her self esteem...and she is trying very hard to put up a brave face.nevertheless she can be quite a pain to people around her with her anxiety attacks.

about thr relation...I guess bedi gets some electric shock like jerks from people who display signs of psychological disturbance. she just doesn't want to deal with such people whether they r good or bad. I have noticed if anyone from her so called 'group' also displays such signs--outwardly bedi tries to stay cool...but internally she gets so afraid that she develops a silent, invisible distance...misra, on the other hand likes bedi---and if bedi lets misra come close...I think misra will surely give a lot of attention to bedi's advices...misra and bedi are not backstabbers, both have perhaps dealt with certain emotional problems and responded in thr own way--thats wht perhaps common. bedi deals with her problems by tying herself in discipline and playing happy...while misra deals with her problems by letting her anger loose.

i am not a psychologist...but i like to observe people n' their behaviors, and wut i have written i my personal POV...
 both are good in their own ways..
Agreed with your analysis, completely..PM does have some serious psychological issues, she needs a counseller very soon.

I Like PB for being dignified and earning respect of many in the show.

BUT i dun want any of the Poojas to win the show..They are playing the leads of the show but  winners are usually people who get no attention and finally escape all nominations..😉
I have huge respect for Pooja Bedi ðŸ˜Š

Regards, 
Originally posted by monu_tan

Agreed with your analysis, completely..PM does have some serious psychological issues, she needs a counseller very soon.

I Like PB for being dignified and earning respect of many in the show.

BUT i dun want any of the Poojas to win the show..They are playing the leads of the show but  winners are usually people who get no attention and finally escape all nominations..😉

i agree thr--fair chance is tht none of the poojas will win...i think women will generate trps in this game, while the men will play smart and shrewd...😆...people generally get tired of repeatedly voting for players who get nominated week after week...😳..
I had RESPECT for POOJA BEDI .. but don't have any MORE.

The only reason is her support to SKY during first SKY-MAHEK fight. I have seen that episode again and again but still don't understand what was MAHEK fault..
since we watched both of them in a game, can't say much about them.. situations were created for them to behave in a certain pattern.. can be right can be wrong.. why don't you  post it in PB's twitter and ask her a question on her behaviour ?
nice post hima  but now poob ke twitter  pe reply n comment dekh ke mujey uskey fair honey pe dought hai  if sky kisika khoon bhi kar dey tab bhi vo usey support karegi coz usey sky ki fiendship ki need hai n mahak n sallu ko leky nasty n derogatary comment khuch jyada hi ho gya  😊