Shraddha Sharma with Raja in 'Love Lockup'

forums_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I am here to share how I know about Shraddha Sharma πŸ˜ƒ

I used to watch a reality show called "Love lockup" from "Bindass" channel.

In short it is a show where couples are locked indoors for hours so that they give their love a "last chance". She was Raja Chowdary's girlfriend and from the whole footage that I have watched my opinion of her is that she is 99.9% CHEAP!, i left .1 for humanity sake :/

Here is a jhalak of her and Raja's "karname"

Warning: They start making love half way through...🀒

Link:

If you are interested to watch the other parts you can find them on the sidebar, but im sure you would not want to watch it! πŸ˜†

This is what I know of Shraddha Sharma 😊

What are your views?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks man. I had completely forgotten this episode. Even now it feels like I'm watching it for the first time.
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Eeew! repulsive behaviour seems to be her forte🀒
Preciousa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What the hell is a sati savitri doing with a man whose woman left him? :(

Agayi na apni auqat par! xD
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
whats this got to do with BB?
if u look at each member there will be some story like this. Im not Shraddha fan but this love lockup doesnt mean shes the wrong person in BB and PB is the right person.
zeeshan_hu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forums_girl

I am here to share how I know about Shraddha Sharma πŸ˜ƒ

I used to watch a reality show called "Love lockup" from "Bindass" channel.

In short it is a show where couples are locked indoors for hours so that they give their love a "last chance". She was Raja Chowdary's girlfriend and from the whole footage that I have watched my opinion of her is that she is 99.9% CHEAP!, i left .1 for humanity sake :/

Here is a jhalak of her and Raja's "karname"

Warning: They start making love half way through...🀒

Link:

If you are interested to watch the other parts you can find them on the sidebar, but im sure you would not want to watch it! πŸ˜†

This is what I know of Shraddha Sharma 😊

What are your views?

Raja chaudhary is a drunkard, who doesnot get any work. There are lots of interviews of Shweta tiwari where she has accused raja of forcefully entering her house and creating a ruckus. She has also alleged that he abuses her in front of their young daughter Palak. Palak is so scared of raja that she doesnot meet him. Also, there are many police cases going on regarding raja's bad behaviour. The local police were so fed up of him that they has aksed him to leave mumbai for a year.Shraddha had also done a loyalty test on raja where he was caught red handed with 2 girls.
Now, imagine what kind of girl shraddha is who is living in with raja for the past 3-4 years after knowing all this about him.

sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
someone posted this video on this forum previously, and that's how I knew what Shrada was capable of, but I was pretty surprised to see this episode, and I was wondering when she would show this side to the bb house lol but she really goes overboard with her cheap talks.
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Shraddha hit Raja as well 😲
AdhooriSi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
is she still dating Raja?
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjani786

is she still dating Raja?

They supposedly have an on-off relationship. One day it's off, second day it's on again.