Epi 452: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely BB, anytime that is convenient for you guys...thanks so much and wishing you all a Very Very Happy Diwali!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Just skimmed thru the first post. So Naku won the argument afterall! Dhanya ho Nakusha...how could a daily soap heroine lose a bhashan competition?😆
bandbajao thumbnail
UPDATED!!! 

The video was a very last minute idea, just to make it visual... 😛we thought why not...😛 its a very rough piece, but visual nevertheless... so please pardon the plentiful glitches😳

Wish u all a very happy DIWALI!!!!! 

Cheers!

PROMO is up as well: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1929088

Edited by bandbajao - 12 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Just skimmed thru the first post. So Naku won the argument afterall! Dhanya ho Nakusha...how could a daily soap heroine lose a bhashan competition?😆

LOL yeah shreya!!! 😆 Naku is the reigning bhashan queen afterall!!
the last thread got closed down but i think u should ask that Babi question again! would love to know what everyone thinks!😳
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Good episode. Naku leads in this round. She will do what she wants to when Datta is concerned, even he can't stop her, so as Baji. Abhi has very interesting past, wan't to know more about that. Precap is interesting. Thanks BB & the writers.👏👏👏

BB, just want to know the origine of the word Nakusha, please elaborate, if possible check the thread, Article: 285 girls named Nakusha😊
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Great update...👍🏼

Loved Naku's dialog and loved that Baji got angry at her. She deserved it…sometime she kind of use Baji's kindness.

What I mean is...that how many time has Baji been in troubled because of Naku….he even lost his best friend (Dutta) because of her.

I think…She was not being responsible by going with a strange SP…who she knows want to see Dutta in jail.

Love Dutta's dialog to the SP…hope Dutta wins tomorrow.

Thanks for the Video…love it…some of my favourite dialogs.

The video reminded me of the great show LTL was and how much we miss MR's performance on screen…hope he will be back soon.

rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Glad to know Naku won this behas...  n the dialouges were to the point.. it made the SP think ... well done vahinisaheb,,,,👏

😆😆 yeh even i fail to understand the human rights walon ki stand ,,,,  SP's past is interesting ... we have been discussing DSP's future BUT for a change what if ... with Naku and Dutta's influence SP sahab may change his profession and work with DSP...

tomo at the court it wil be 6th day na BB.. toh one more day to go...

few of my favorite scenes / dialogues on the video and the promo... 😭 (From Ghalib - ek woh the jo khusi ki talash me mar jate the, ek hum hai jo gham-e-zindagi mein jiye ja rahe hai.)

@ Shreya and BB my take on the Babi not changing Nakusha's name ...  i guess she might have not thought about it ... once u start calling sumone by a name .. it remains the same... then be it golu, molu, shonu, bonu... the pet names ...  it must have been a tough time for Babi to survive with her 2 children till she met Ganpat n even after tt as he was not of much help to her... so this thought might have not crossed her mind... 

I have seen ... where after a girls marriage the name is changed the Maiyke wale will call by her original name and the inlaws by the new name.. at times its so confusing...

Edited by rama_2010 - 12 years ago
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
What if it was not Babi but Naku's father who gave her the name?🤔

As a mom...I think if you just called your child with a name...you can not just change it...unless it is harming the child.

About Babi not changing the name...I think...she never thought about it...she love Naku...so what the name means does not matter for her.