Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: rama_2010

@ Shreya and BB my take on the Babi not changing Nakusha's name ...  i guess she might have not thought about it ... once u start calling sumone by a name .. it remains the same... then be it golu, molu, shonu, bonu... the pet names ...  it must have been a tough time for Babi to survive with her 2 children till she met Ganpat n even after tt as he was not of much help to her... so this thought might have not crossed her mind... 

True!! golu molu also doesnt change even if the child detests it really πŸ€£
Yes, u r right, it may not have crossed her mind.
Even Ani said she may not have thought about it plus she loved her anyway and it didnt matter what her name was. 
I hope Shreya thinks like us too! Shreya, did u only have the q? πŸ˜† what about ur own thoughts?😳
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lekz

@Bold : Exactly what I feel too, but not getting together. I feel SP will be instrumental in getting Dutta off the legal tangles or mitigate the impact someway. And that would be the climax, surprising Dutta and the viewers.
Too dramatic but no harm in hoping and wishing.

Both of u have said it perfectly!! the Bold bit in Shreya's post and i agree Lekz... i am sure ultimately they will come together. I don't know if it will be as "friends" or just because they may have a common goal to fight because like Lekz also said earlier, he is understanding Dutta through these interactions with people and Naku too. And, he knows Dutta didnt lie or deny having killed people but instead challenged him to put up a case against him. I think Abhijay's perception about Dutta is not that of just a "gangster" anymore, but he is still bound by his duty and will not overlook the aspect of the "crime" too!
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalkanwar

Very profound episodes which have been provoking very profound discussions here! SP's and nakku's argument and counter-argument...who's right and who's wrong...its just not that black and white na?!! I for one lean more towards Naku's argument...and as others had mentioned yesterday..when the law of the land doesn't protect u then u have to protect yourself!! There has to be faith and trust that the law of the land will deliver and give justice but how many trustworthy, honest, committed police officers like the SP do we really get?

I am really looking forward to see how Dutta is going to react to naku's fears now...

Word Shalz!!! πŸ‘ you know since Friday's episode we are all in this really thinking mode. I am coming back to read the perspectives every now and then and someone is bringing up a new insight to this whole SP-DSP face off. Like u said it is not just black with "wrong" and white with "honesty" too... I think there is a lot of grey, except for the dark black evil. After Naku's questions to SP ydy, even i am tilting towards her, though i still maintain that SP's point about "how long" is valid. Because, cops are licensed to kill and so a criminal's family can have vengeance against the whole system if a cop kills a criminal, but with Dutta, the enmity becomes personal right? But then again, like Naku said, saviors are either nominated by the system or elected by the people. And, often the ones elected by the people directly become the true saviors! 

I must say... these discussions are really, really warming!! What can make us think more, is truly our exchange of thoughts!!! We ROCK together!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Let it go dear πŸ˜Š It doesn't matter. If someone is so steadfast about what they have heard/read, then we cannot change their thoughts. The fact is that the origin of the word in Maharashtra lies in the its language and the thought process of the people who speak that language. So, even if it does have other origins which we may not be as aware about, the commonly accepted reason is the one above, even as per the authorities who have just renamed a few Nakushas in Maharashtra... so smile! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
[/QUOTE]
True😊 Finally what makes the difference is the the girl's names are changed,πŸ‘ Wishing all these girls very happy & bright futureπŸ‘πŸΌ
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great episode, BBπŸ€—.

I am hoping and praying  that Dutta will celebrate Diwali at home with Naku, Bauli, Baaji and other family members?

Wishing a Very Happy Diwali to All.

CheersπŸ˜ƒ

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@BB: I agree with most of you...once they got used to calling Naku 'Nakusha' it probably was just a name like 'Golu', 'Pappu' etc.

Coming who has right to dispense justice...I feel as in most civil societies a learned and impartial judge only has right to dispense justice. Maybe because such a man is expected to make the best decision in interest of public in general. But the problem is in countries like India disputes rarely reach the right authorities who can listen to both sides and dispense justice.
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What should one feel after reading the two POVs? . Iam Confused. Srsly confused to see which side I should take.

Abhijay's side, who seems absolutely right from his POV. He is right that Dutta is taking over law , he isnt a messaih for all, he isnt doing it for helping ppl in some cases. The most and the serious logic, Dutta is going to either end up behind bars or will be killed by one of his enemies.

Naku's side, who is again absolutely right. What should one do when he/she sees a helpless person being harassed by someone?. What should one do when someone calls them for help?. What should one do when their inner-voice asks them to go help the needed?. It got Abhijay toungue-tied.

I feel both are right in their own way. Abhijay realised that what Naku  was claiming isnt wrong and Naku realised that what Abhijay claimed isnt wrong. Interesting to see what will be the outcome of this amazing convo between these two. Lets see who changes their view and who stands by their view.

Loved Baji's firing at Naku. She does her manmaani and blame goes on Baji. If Dutta gets to know this, iam sure he will put all the blame on Baji and scream from the top on Baji.

Amazing writeup :)

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 12 years ago