Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: poppy2009

You are lucky, my dear!

Any man who stares too much is either (a) creep (b) has some eye related problem (c) has nothing better to do in life!

Unromantic men make the best husbands in the world!⭐️

And people who care genuinely (as in your case) have nothing to prove anyway! Sincerity speaks for itself! (Though an occassional bunch of flowers or chocolates do help!)

sooo rite...unromantic men makes the best hus in the world...coz i have one and he is the best...😆😆😆but he surprises me occassionally with gifts...but doesnt know how to express it but can see tons of love in his eyes
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@sunaina,Poppy & shann

Really?i didnt knew that unromantic men make best husbands??

Aisa kuon,i really wanna know?
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meepha

@sunaina,Poppy & shann

@ underlined...same here... i wanna know too.. plz do tell 
Edited by asha... - 12 years ago
shena07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meepha

@sunaina,Poppy & shann

they just is...have to experience it to know it...their feelings r more genuine and u can see it in their eyes...this is frm my experience..maybe its not the same for everyone😆
shena07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asha...

@ underlined...same here... i wanna know too.. plz do tell they are frm my experience...have to experience ...they have nothing to hide and their feelings r more truthful...maybe its not the same 4 everyone...i dont like syrupy guys😆

JayaBachan thumbnail
Well technically and realistically I am single. However mentally I have gone through many marriages, engagements and divorces with countless in fact hundreds of male celebrities. I do believe I am the fictional version of Umrao Jaan. 🤣

But since the question is based on real events - I do have a tale to tell. But the story is too long!
-Saruu- thumbnail
Ermmm It Feels Nice?😆😳
But  Theres Romance But Not The Same Way As ArHi,The Accidental Falls Etc😆
There Can Be Nice Moments Like I Remember My BF Surprised Me With Like This Necklace And He Looked After Me Wen I Was  Drunk And Screaming And Throwing Water On Him And Hitting Him😆😳

And The Butterflies Are There,You Feel Really Tingly And When They Look At You,Youre Legs Go Weak REALLYY😳😳

Its A  Nice Feeling But Love Can Hurt At Times Too😳

Any1 That HAs Me On Facebook Will Witness How Much IN LOVE I Am By My Constant Statuses And Our Wall Posts😆😳

And Now Enough Of My Bhaashan😆
Edited by -Saruu- - 12 years ago
..Winter_Soul.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

Well technically and realistically I am single. However mentally I have gone through many marriages, engagements and divorces with countless in fact hundreds of male celebrities. I do believe I am the fictional version of Umrao Jaan. 🤣

But since the question is based on real events - I do have a tale to tell. But the story is too long!

I'm all ears :) Go ahead!
-Saruu- thumbnail
Sammyy Go On😉😆
Ur Stories Are Always Amazinggg😳
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

Hey i belong to that category too!! 😳