Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I am 18,just like r dear KHUSHI!!!

& no..my life is sad when compared to khushi.I dont go on trips with "HIM JI" I dont interfere in someone's personal space nd get his stare back..

lol

i dont beleive love mein yeh sub kuch hota haai yaar๐Ÿ˜ญ

Its just that he cares genuinely...Not always staring & stuff.Mayb m wrong.Only experience waaley can corrct me.lol

poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Ammie-  don't go wandering about in the rains too much! You might or might not get your soulmate, but you will surely get a bad bout of pneumonia!๐Ÿ˜†

These things to happen in real life too...only they are not so picture perfect and 'on your face' romantic...

But keep your heart and mind open to the idea of love / romance and it will come to you someday! And in most cases, it will be much better than what you had dreamed off!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

PS : I find Barun and his wife's love story to be cute! Childhood / School romances are always so sweet...and have a lot of depth in them, because they have already endured years of relationship and togetherness!
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meepha

Its just that he cares genuinely...Not always staring & stuff.Mayb m wrong.Only experience waaley can corrct me.lol

You are lucky, my dear!

Any man who stares too much is either (a) creep (b) has some eye related problem (c) has nothing better to do in life!

Unromantic men make the best husbands in the world!โญ๏ธ

And people who care genuinely (as in your case) have nothing to prove anyway! Sincerity speaks for itself! (Though an occassional bunch of flowers or chocolates do help!)

Originally posted by: FebruaryFlower

Nadia!!!

Another gem of a post darling!!
I too am in the same boat as you...i.e. still searching!!!
It seems to me that all the good ones are either taken or fictitional!!!

I think film and television are definitely to blame when it comes to expectations being sky high!

I guess we'll just have to 'watch this space' to see / discover what happens!!!
If watching and reading does this to us, I can't even begin to imagine what experiencing these feelings would do...

Zeba
๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks so much Zeba ๐Ÿ˜†

the majority of the good ones are fictional and the rest are definitely taken ๐Ÿ˜†

and yes... there's no doubt that the reason most of us have such high expectations is because of TV and books ๐Ÿ˜†

lol... the reel version is the reason why i can't wait to experience the real deal โ˜บ๏ธ
i just hope that when it happens to me i manage to stay upright and conscious  ๐Ÿคฃ

LX2FX2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: preetijaiswal19

Trust me ppl... all this doesn't happen in real life :( :( I wish it did though!!

๐Ÿ˜

It does...don't loose hope...the only thing I want to say is...when you find him...dont wait for him to fall in love with you instead make him... just hang on to him...do not let him walk by๐Ÿ’”
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LX2FX2

It does...don't loose hope...the only thing I want to say is...when you find him...dont wait for him to fall in love with you instead make him... just hang on to him...do not let him walk by๐Ÿ’”

ya it does happen...when it happens its the most beautiful feeling everโค๏ธ
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: poppy2009

You are lucky, my dear!

Any man who stares too much is either (a) creep (b) has some eye related problem (c) has nothing better to do in life!

And people who care genuinely (as in your case) have nothing to prove anyway! Sincerity speaks for itself! (Though an occassional bunch of flowers or chocolates do help!)

hehe,thori confusion hogaye...
By he i meant Whoever will come in my life.typo error hogaya,i was imagining and then wrote..Teehee
I copy that...I think introvert men r best..Bcx i have witnessed introvert hubbies doing so much for their wives,i cant xplain.Koi baat he nahi taaltey...no kidding๐Ÿ˜‰

& in my future case,most prolly๐Ÿ˜†
right now m single,ready to mingle
..Winter_Soul.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The first ever moment that sent shiver down my spine was when my someone special nearly kidnapped me ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿคฃ It was one of the most amazing feelings in the world <3 On to the ArHi scenes, when I watched that silver coin wala scene, only thing that came to my head was, "Wish someone would do that for me!" sigh* Edited by MissButterfly - 12 years ago
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey nadia
great post... now i get to read other people's experiences on what feels like to fall in love๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ... ... i dont have to the guts to ask anyone in my family... im also waiting for that someone special to come in my life.. and take me on whirlwind romance... but does it happen in real life๐Ÿ˜•
does a guy like ASR really exist??... or are they only fictional characters in books and tv...
Edited by asha... - 12 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppy2009

You are lucky, my dear!

I absolutely agree with your statement bolded and blueed ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I suppose we are from the same cohort -๐Ÿ˜‰

Romantic menmake wonderful lovers(pre- or extra-) but unromantic men are the best husbands